Sunday, November 8, 2015

Letter Sent to Detained Dewain!!!


Betsy Markey LOOKS nice enough, no???


>>> BUT FIRST: I have heard from this chap -- who has the same name as a HUGE former business associate of mine in Yankeeland -- we'll see if anything happens:




>>> THE LETTER:


November 8, 2015

Hey Dewain – Things have been WILD around here AGAIN, but I’m just fine and laughing at all my adversaries. Because my so-called roommate, Philip Rosario, AGAIN did not pay me the rent money last Wednesday – and refused to get money from his Wells Fargo account (ALL drug mafia I met in the USA and even those who held me captive in Mexico in 2010 claim they use Wells Fargo Money Transfer to move Narco-Money), and then that Army Vet I let detox himself (successfully) in my apartment REALLY wanted out of the HELL HOLE for recovering people called Wilmington, I needed to take him to Raleigh to a shelter there, this past Saturday, so I had little money to deposit for you. Also, the machine at the jail was DOWN, so I couldn’t do it. They told me how to do it online, and I get some income tomorrow, so I’ll deposit more than I could have when I was at the jail, and you should get it the same time, anyway.

I couldn’t make out what you said about Philip (and I forgot to ask you to make it clear), but it sounded like you said you hope he’s gone before you get out. If that is true, I AGREE with you – HA!!! A few days ago, he BRAGGED to me that in his restaurant, Betsy’s Crepes, one guy who only cooks a few hours per week makes all his money selling pot – but then I learned he is also selling cocaine and crack. The FEDS intercepted a box of pot mailed to him – but ACTUALLY to another employee of that restaurant who receives his packages of drugs, but have not arrested him and have only asked him a few questions.

So now, high, he and Philip are so confident, they had a meeting in my apartment that I only learned later what it really was about. Philip said he has ALL the very top contacts of suppliers of any and all kinds of drugs – from his 30 years of living here – and he’s spent four sentences in PRISON, not jail, but was never caught doing drug business. Anyway, a really handsome and BUILT tile mason with a larger construction company who lives near PPD, was here and Phil claimed he SUCCESSFULLY got this big supplier who hides perfectly behind his great construction reputation – as ALL their co-narco-traffickers here do – to begin supplying Logan.

Then my neighbors as well as Mike David (the now-detoxed Army Vet), found lots of Choy Boy straightened out – and a crack pipe found where it could have been thrown from my back porch. They were apparently celebrating their new relationship, and smoked even in Phil’s bedroom – then lit a cig there to cover any smell. But he’s really being an ass in many other ways too boring to list.

Betsy’s Crepes – the time I was there – served me a Huevos Rancheros crepe that had NO TOMATO SALSA AT ALL!!! Totally dry and missing that key ingredient – but otherwise good. But that spicy tomato sauce DEFINES that dish: hue·vos ran·che·ros
ˈwāvōs ranˈCHerōs
Noun

a dish of fried or poached eggs served on a tortilla with a spicy tomato sauce.

And Phil has brought home their Mexican salsa – which had NO cilantro, so I asked, and he said they ran out of it and so made it without!!! I think they are ENTIRELY a drug front with drug buddies writing good reviews. Sad, but true!!!

Maybe I’ll post this on my blog – and for your jailers who get a kick out of reading these kinds of things, it’s http://scottkenan.blogspot.com. So far, while I’ve been blogging a lot about this recently, I am resisting adding Betsy Markey whose original restaurant is in Southern Pines, to my email list. I knew a Middle Eastern restaurant based in Jacksonville, NC, who was BANKRUPTED in 2011 or 12, when he tried to open a second location on Front Street here.

Drug Mafia construction people were doing all the remodeling and never worked, but clocked in and charged him – they claiming HIGH CHRISTIANITY with tattoos for DAYS of Jesus, crosses, etc. – and he might have been Muslim. They may be screwing Ms. Markey because I don’t think she is in town here much at all.

Back then, there was a homeless guy who always hung out RIGHT THERE with a sign asking for money -- and he kept track of the hours the workers worked and kept clocked in for me. He ALSO said they STOLE lots of construction materials!!!

Enough of Phil. My mother is doing GREAT, despite her life of “NAZI criminality” with Republicans, mostly, like Coach Lou Holtz, Sean Hannity of Fox News’s close friend Christal Presley, and President Nixon’s top Aide, John Ehrlichman who helped set up drug trafficking in Atlanta with Newt Gingrich (which Gen. Russel Honore’ knew all about when I met with him twice this past March).

Mom actually apologized to my sister who was there and me – but I forgave her YEARS ago – and I think she got it, because she’s looking 15 years younger than her 93 years, now. Anyway, Mom needs some fairly simple landscaping clean up/re-planting done around the base of the house, and I told her I’d help in late winter. She planned to pay someone, but I was thinking that you are the guy who was part-time gardener for D.A Ben David, so maybe she could pay for you to help me – if you are interested and have the time. If you stay in my apartment long, you will never be BORED – LOL!!!

Well, I’m exhausted after much confronting Phil, detoxing Mike, then getting him to the Raleigh Rescue Mission, and just general Life, this weekend, so I’ll close and mail this tomorrow as well as add money to your account.


Scott



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr

He says addiction is "not a disease" -- and recognizing that may be the first step to…
HUFF.TO|BY CAROLYN GREGOIRE
Like   Comment   




.

No comments:

Post a Comment