Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Giant Steamed Mussels VICTORY -- and a few other things (includes my letter sent to Glenn Greenwald on February 10, 2014 -- but he did NOT receive)!!!



>>> This posting (emailed), was NOT blocked by Glenn Greenwald -- and I DID get another "received receipt" from Governor Pat McCrory of North Carolina!!!

Really, you can't beat these mussels -- the best new dish I've made in YEARS!!! I began with a five-pound package of the shellfish from Costco, and after perusing several online recipes, chose this one -- added some to the ingredients to "proportionalize" things. My roommate and I could not stop eating them and dipping the garlic bread into the MIRACULOUS pot likker!!!


I was certain we'd be eating them for days -- but this is all that was left: enough for my lunch, today!!!


The recipe (I only changed to use a half can of small-chopped tomatoes)http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/steamed-mussels-recipe.html


>>> AND THE OTHER NEWS:

1. Two days ago, I got a robo-call from TIME/WARNER Cable, and I agreed to take their "customer satisfaction" robo-survey -- thinking it would HAVE to be a BIG HOOT!!! But it could not recognize ANY of my choices (except that I chose to take it -- LOL!!! -- THAT proves SOMETHING), and eventually claimed to have technical trouble, and thanked me for being a "LOYAL" Time/Warner customer.

A few days ago, I got a robo-call from them claiming the cable had JUST THEN been connected at the outside of my building, and to go ahead and activate my two boxes. TRUTH is that they connected me to cable nearly two months ago, and activated those boxes several days before that call.


WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT COMPANY???

This morning, I got another, seeking payment of my overdue bill -- overdue because I never got the first bill -- and had mentioned that and was prepared to pay in person when I stopped into their office a week ago -- but they kept distracting me from my confronting them with all their marketing lies, so that they never LISTENED to learn what the problem ACTUALLY WAS, and forgot to get my money, which I had offered to pay, then.

But when I managed to call them back today to speak with a PERSON, she was a local black woman named Jasmine, and we had a ROLLICKING good time as I told parts of my troubles with her company in HUMOR -- and let her know that Benefits Management has the check in the mail by today, and Jasmine said my cut-off date is December 5, so they will have it in plenty of time.



A little fuzzy due to not wanting the glare of the flash, but is this not a COOL LAMP??? The bottom is a birdcage, the top a world map. I intend to rotate VOO-DOO DOLLS of various people in the "jail". Right now this framed photo of my two sisters and me on my brother's deck is what was convenient to fit.



My Christmas tree has been up a week, and roomie Phil and I have decided to leave it up year-round -- but only decorating it for Christmas, which it is too early to do yet.

And yesterday, I finally got all my DVDs and Blue-Rays unpacked and organized on my shelves -- although the arrangement is not yet "finalized":


As you can see, CNN is busy trying to scare everyone into WAR -- although CBS News, this morning, was doing NONE of that, although reporting the FACTS.


Just now, Windows informed me that this file was just downloaded into my Download file. It's INTERESTING, but I had NOTHING to do with it and never heard of it before -- LOL!!!:



This whole BOOK ($17.95 retail) just downloaded and MAYBE I should read it. I wish I knew HOW this happened, though.

Perhaps it is from ANONYMOUS, Wikileaks, or one of the "Occupy" groups. They DO contact me every couple of years to let me know they monitor this blog and to encourage me -- and I have blogged that fact before.

Or it COULD be Glenn Greenwald, whom I've written to in the past (but the CIA/NSA did NOT allow Glenn to receive this):



>>> HECK: I MIGHT AS WELL RE-PUBLISH IT -- and try to email it to Glenn Greenwald, again, no???




Dear Mr. Greenwald:

Because I seem to have knowledge that fleshes out many intimate details and much back-story of Ed Snowden’s disclosures – explaining many of the whys and hows the United States government became so corrupted – I am writing to offer my complete services to you and your organization, should that be helpful. Just last week I wrote to Cindy Gierhart of Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-appeal-to-reporters-committee-for.html ), after a ten minute phone conversation with her. I’ve as yet not received a reply, weather being a possible factor.

I allege (with much circumstantial evidence and some confidences of people), that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC and 91 years of age – but clear mind – is the top Nazi in the USA. I was raised with swastikas on dinner plates and daily beatings, Coach Lou Holtz (Boehner’s top co-strategist), Sean Hannity of Fox News’s close friend and operative Christal Presley, and old Nixon aide John Ehrlichman, and many others have been in immediate contact with my family over the years.

For four years now, since I got off Lithium after 31 years – my mother having found a shrink in 1978 to diagnose me bipolar when I FIRST spoke up about some of these things and kept me on the drug most of those years, making me less quick of mind and unable to see relationships between events or care about any of it – I have been HOUNDED by mostly Republicans (who among other things tried to commit me five times in one month in Georgia in 2010), and Drug Mafia (generally CIA), not only in Georgia, but in Wilmington, NC, and here in Mexico where I now live in Political Exile, although there are NO charges against me in the USA or elsewhere. I didn’t “steal” knowledge – I just observed my family CAREFULLY.

Some other interesting facts are that I am 6’ 11”, so knew I could never hide, so became as public as possible, reporting what I know (including many errors that I have generally corrected), on my blogs (and developed an email list of 500,  mostly Press and other leaders in the USA, to whom I email EVERY blog post, the list changing over time, one of them can be seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/11/my-email-list-of-500-who-get-every-blog.html -- none of those bounced back then, but I have no idea how many read those emails), first http://scottkenan.blogspot.com and later, after an unconstitutional and illegal court action in absentia and WITHOUT actual legal service in Cook County, IL awarded the plaintiff who asked only for 50K and removal of a few blog posts was given half a million dollars (and they all know I’m flat broke), and copyright ownership of my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (because I was with TW when Jackie Kennedy Onassis told him the Episcopal Church and Republican Party were going to kill him since they learned he was changing his will to benefit Harvard). Well, the later blog is http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx .

I know John Uecker who did the deed well – and how it was covered up. One of the others involved who swore Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the codicil, also told me and Uecker that a high-placed Republican legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature paid all the bills for his and other conspirators until their deaths of AIDS in the early 1990s. John Uecker is still alive, and went on to be James Gandolfini’s top drama coach until Gandolfini’s death. (ADDED: Another murder of someone John admitted murdering Tennessee Williams to??? Italians almost NEVER have Episcopalian funerals, like Gandolfini's at Episcopal Cathredral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, where not only is Tennessee Williams enshrined in their "Poets' Corner", but former editor of all things Tennessee Williams for New Directions Press, Thomas Elliot Keith and his Colombian boyfriend Arturo do MUCH narco-business there with THEM. Arturo's family lives in Stone Mountain, Georgia -- are you SURPRISED???)

But truth is stranger than fiction in many additional ways. My mother blackmailed my bi- or homosexual father into marriage in 1950 after having his male lover shot, because of the power of the Kenan Family, which is completely under the radar to most in the USA. I am descended from one of three Kenan brothers who came to S.E. North Carolina in the 1730s, those descended of another brother quickly became, due to vast pine forest holdings, the world’s largest suppliers of naval stores – hence the name Tarheels for football players in Kenan Stadium at UNC Chapel Hill, a school founded by the Kenan family with allies. I am really only connected to the wealthy Kenans because Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (now family head), and I dated the same guy in 1985 at different times.

Later, Mary Lily Kenan inherited Henry Flagler’s entire estate (1913), and the NEW YORK TIMES declared Mary Lily Kenan Flagler the wealthiest woman on earth – although they probably only knew the half of it – Kenans ALWAYS good at hiding their wealth. Today, Kenans and their Charitable Trusts, which actually have most of the wealth, have controlling interest in Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, a HUGE chunk of Coca-Cola USA as well as owning Coke bottlers in Atlanta and Charlotte at least, and Kenan Advantage Group, which is the largest trucking concern in the USA in many categories – expanding into Canada and Mexico as well.

And these Kenans, whose charities are GREAT, for 100 years now they are the largest private support of University Education in the world, Tom Kenan’s own Trust is preserving the native languages and cultures in Latin America, and Kenan Institute Asia has for years been making amends for US War Crimes in S.E. Asia, providing clean water, education, and small loans for sustainable green businesses. Jimmy Soni, who runs HuffingtonPost for Arianna is a star member of the Board of Directors for Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.

That said, the wealthy Kenans and at least those associated with Kenan Advantage Group are some of the LARGEST donors to the Republican Party and Episcopal Church. Every picture I see of Tom Kenan includes his cocktail, so he might be more alcohol-dozing than consciously complicit in the crimes of these organizations. I wrote him about three weeks ago, and have not yet received a reply: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/01/my-letter-to-thomas-s-kenan-iii.html .

I have also used my blogs to successfully force The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, FL, to STOP being the only major advertiser on Fox News online, that hotel owned entirely by Tom Kenan and his immediate family (and their head is quoted in press of the recent renovation that “the owners” simply pulled the $260 million or similar out of their pockets to pay for it like NO BIG DEAL), AND I forced North Carolina State Senator Thom Goolsby, Republican of Wilmington, to recently announce he will NOT run for re-election – despite his being at the height of his power and popularity. He was elected President of the NC Senate by his colleagues about 1.5 years ago.

Rather than rehash a million things now, I would direct you to my blogs where I will publish this letter – but NOT any later communication between us. I have over 2,000 essay-length postings on the first blog and if you search with my name in quotes and then any other name or subject, you will find what I have to say about it. Just be sure to check later postings to see if I corrected earlier misinformation.

I remain entirely at your service, and you can call my cell phone in Mexico (322) XXX-XXXX or from the US by first dialing +011 – 52 – 1 (the 1 because it’s a cell).

So carry on, and please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I am copying a few at your org as you are so busy you might not see this for a while.

Scott David Kenan


Puerto Vallarta, México



I'm about 1/16 Cherokee Indian -- so first cousin to native Mexicanos!!!





.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment