Sunday, November 1, 2015

BREAKING!!! Paul Ryan ADMITS that the GOP has been trying to BUST THE US CONSTITUTION!!! (And other matters.)


Dana Bash on CNN is one of the FEW who are not SWORN to uphold the Swastika!!!

"I think we need to be very clear about what we can and cannot achieve and not set expectations that we know we can't reach given the constraints of the Constitution," Ryan told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union."


Paul Ryan doubtful about defunding Planned Parenthood


http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/01/politics/paul-ryan-planned-parenthood/index.html


>>> SOME OTHER MATTERS:

1. Last night -- until about midnight -- there was TONS of banging around in the apartment downstairs under the part where my roommate was trying to sleep. He came to complain to me about it, and I said they are just "young people" having some frisky fun on Halloween. They are usually very quiet. He cracked up and went back to bed to try to sleep.

This morning, we discovered that the large earthenware planter on the front porch had been upturned, most spilling out, and before 8:00 AM, the lanky black live-in boyfriend of the daughter of the guy who manages Slice of Life Pizza, downtown (late shift) -- he in the other half of the first floor, under me -- was cleaning it all up.

Then, about 9:00, my neighbor Neal Duffy, who had served directly under my "cussed-out-by-me friend", Gen. Russel Honore' -- as well as once having been carried home to his tenement in Irish Catholic slums of Boston by Sen. Robert F. Kennedy while he was campaigning for President, door-to-door, found a CRACK PIPE (freshly discarded, by the evidence), between my house and the house next door.

This is not PROOF of anything, but the thin, unhealthy white guy who stays often in the apartment downstairs with the mixed-race couple, usually comes in by the BACK DOOR -- so maybe that explains the pipe and LAST NIGHT'S COMMOTION!!!

2. 

These are not they, but when I drove to Costco this afternoon, I passed about 50 ANTI-ABORTION protesters -- ALL WHITE -- nearly all at least 50 years of age with dour expressions,


PROTESTING SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO IS FOR!!!

Of course, some of us are for CHOICE -- before viability (under extreme circumstance, even later), which sane people believe is when the CONSCIOUSNESS -- or to Catholics, the SOUL -- enters the fetus and it becomes "a person".

NO ONE can prove this either way, so no one has a right to legislate for others.


But that




GOT MY GOAT.

So I waved the One-Finger Salute at them all, slowed down, rolled down my window, and cussed each and every one of them SEVERELY and called them "God-Hating Republicans", "Pussy-Yeast", "Jesus's richard-Suckers" -- and OTHER appropriate things.

After I completed my shopping, they were no longer there.




3. My "knuckle-head" roommate (who seems to be growing up FAST), seems to have a THANG for a woman of about MY age -- and they both being ACTUAL heterosexuals, I have given him my blessing to GO FOR IT (and even bring her to his bedroom -- where she's been before, but not for "sex, drugs, OR rock-n'-roll").



If it works OUT, roomy might get WEALTHY -- without HAVING TO WORK!!!

4. AND FINALLY THIS:


Hey, Jeanpaul Belmont: check out my LATEST blog posting!!!




THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
Like   Comment   
Jeanpaul Belmont likes this.
Comments
Jeanpaul Belmont Discotheque Kenan, I am so outraged, I can't wait for some more. Give me more! Love your dry outrageous and sensible sense of humor.
LikeReply59 mins
Scott Kenan OOOOOOH -- I bet YOU are fun "in the sack". (Can be read at least two ways.)
LikeReply141 mins
Jeanpaul Belmont Try a third or fourth, I am ambidextrous.
LikeReply33 mins
Scott Kenan MERCY!!!
LikeReply126 mins
Jeanpaul Belmont Ain't no mercy for the wicked.
UnlikeReply123 mins
Scott Kenan

Write a reply...
Scott Kenan Just to remind Jeanpaul Belmont, I worked managing every Wendy's near his current house (which Google SPY-MAPS shows has a For Sale sign in front of it -- perhaps old), in the mid-1980s -- and before that, The Magic Pan, Cumberland Mall -- where I got to know our good Sunday Dinner customer, JULIAN BOND (my father ANGERING my swastika-philic mother who blackmailed his KENAN ASS into marriage, by PUBLICLY making a fuss over how much Dad ADMIRED that FINE MAN)!!!
LikeReplyJust now
Jeanpaul Belmont That house will close December 4th. Sold to Colombians whose wife is French. They loved me for I could speak in their respective languages. Julian Bond I thought was drop dead gorgeous in his and my youth. Of course time and booze does take its toll.
UnlikeReply14 mins
Scott Kenan Who was on the BOOZE -- you, him, or both??? My Dad's been in AA since about that time, and died three days before his 96th birthday -- Easter Sunday, 2014.
LikeReply1 minEdited


President Obama has once again proved his foreign policy to be George Bush on steroids.
Mint Press News
President Obama has once again proved his foreign policy to be George Bush on steroids.
Trending: ‪#‎Syria‬
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.


The number is unquestionably an undercount because it represents only those officers whose licenses to work in law enforcement were revoked, and not all states…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   




Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment