Tuesday, November 10, 2015

BEFORE Detailing My Absolute DAY FROM HELL, Yesterday (that also was full of HEAVEN), Some NEWS Items!!!


William Johnson (William Earl Johnson, Jr. was the Protestant Irish Philadelphia/Wildwood Crest/Boca Raton MAFIA guy who backed Chuck Pritchard, Hilary Russell, and me in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- and got THEM connected totally to DRUG MAFIA of both Parties, today. For two years we accepted stolen goods to sell -- Koala bear toys, etc. -- from Bill Johnson's buddy "Back-Door Don"), is second from the right.


William Johnson is the person I blogged about a couple of days ago. He has NOT sent me the email he promised after he wrote that he completely understands me, so I asked him to email me explaining me to me, which he promised to do. He's just a tease of men's "Floridian peninsulas" -- but so good at it, I like him a lot

But I have NO EXPECTATION he will have a REAL relationship with me of any kind. He contacted me after reading my blog which he likes and sent me his real email address, so I will add him to my list of email blog-post recipients!!! And in comments show how I've already blogged about him -- without identifying him, then.
Like   Comment   
Comments
Scott Kenan STRANGELY, this ALSO posted to William Johnson's Facebook thread -- which I did NOT do myself!!!
LikeReply35 mins

>>> WHILE I'M AT IT: Not only did the "Add Money for Inmates" machine NOT WORK when I visited Dewain at Brunswick County Jail a few days ago, this morning -- now that I have funds clear in the bank, the CIA or other hackers are PREVENTING ME from accessing the portal to transfer Dewain a few bucks, online!!! I might have to drive over there -- where the machine will -- NO DOUBT -- end up DOWN again -- HA!!!


Notice how my Buddy, Sheriff McMahon, is FRONT AND CENTER, while Police Chief Evangelous (to the right of him here), is the only one who looks DRUG HIGH!!!


Local law enforcement leaders have joined together to promote safety and better communication between officers and the public. From left, UNC-Wilmington Police…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM
Like   Comment   
More restrictions put on local government, all in the name of fracking.


In a technical corrections bill passed at the end of the last legislative session, lawmakers made their determination to bring fracking to North Carolina cle...
PROGRESSNCACTION.ORG
Like   Comment   
Pretty funny since NO LAWS are actually enforced in Mexico to speak of (only 2% of crimes are ever tried in Courts), and the Clintons with Republicans and CIA and KENAN Family with CIA and Clinton/Bush/Cheney/US State Department put Pena Nieto into power, as I have documented in this blog.




But he said he was willing to listen to other opinions.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
SUPER HOOT!!! Not only does Donald Trump claim my ENTIRE Kenan Family is "Black African", he's now claiming this!!!




Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump weighed in on the day's controversy on Monday, floating the prospect of boycotting Starbucks after the…
CNN.COM|BY THEODORE SCHLEIFER, CNN
Like   Comment   


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/donald-trump-nails-my-whole-family-as.html




Scott Kenan shared a link.
12 hrs


Despite what their Christian mommy may think, little Nevaeh and tiny Jacob are generally more selfish and judgmental than their non-religious counterpart. Some…
RINGOFFIRERADIO.COM

Like   Comment   


Sex ed in Ohio is not required to be medically accurate, according to the Guttmacher Institute.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like   Comment   
Money LOVES Money.


"It’s gonna be a struggle... The black guy has had eight years of straight-up racism and I think it’s going to be harder on the chick."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like   Comment   




Scott
.

No comments:

Post a Comment