Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All Things Considered, Wilmington, North Carolina's Election Went RATHER WELL!!!


The only Mexican food in Wilmington, NC that tastes like it was made in Mexico -- comes from my kitchen. Mexican restaurants that gringos eat in here serve BIZARRE food!!!


The three elected to the seats on City Council included one Democrat and one Republican being re-elected, and the other seat went to Paul Lawler, who in my experience is a GOOD LISTENER (and a serious person).

More than all of that, in my recent "screamings" about the injustices committed against me, somehow through the climax of the election -- I scoured out the remains of my own outrage (I feel like a pumpkin, finally cleaned of all the seeds, slime, and stringy things), and I finally expressed what I have not wanted to face -- that in 2011 - 12, even the BEST of Wilmington was doing everything possible to shut me up, breaking many laws and the Constitution to do it.

That has NOT been true since I returned to Wilmington, with some exceptions that really were easy to deal with. I am NOT angry with Mayor Saffo, Ryan Burris, etc., even as I don't understand why the County Democrats never listed all the Democrat candidates on their Facebook page -- and even today, Elizabeth Redenbaugh signed a posting there that included thanking those Democrats who did NOT win, for running. She left off two of them.

Perhaps these were people who only are registered Democrats but had not really joined in a PARTY cooperation in the campaign.

I was glad to see that neither Hollis Briggs, Jr. nor the Kellum Law Firm have so far threatened me with Legal Actions!!!

Mostly, though, I feel ready to GET TO WORK writing the fun and scandalous history of my Kenan Family, Wilmington and the Lower Cape Fear, and all the other things that I have 
gotten to know so much about. Eventually, the local Powers that Be will understand I work WITH THEM, and also understand that Drug Trafficking cannot be done away with completely AT ALL, but we can divorce it from having so much Political Power -- unmasking those who are corrupted.

As I have published many times -- and which Sheriff Ed McMahon really likes, "I'm into healings -- NOT punishments", and while I DO PLAN to go forward with Legal Action against David Nash in Wilmington (and the chips will fly where they fly), and then against Jamie Lee Sutherland, Daliah Saper, Rishi Nash, and Fox News in Chicago for their illegally stealing my copyrights via a false charge I was not ever served with, then tried in absentia in Chicago for LIBEL, with FALSE CONVICTION and Jamie awarded FAR MORE than he ever asked for.

I thank God for Rev. Ernie Thompson's new CALL, and mean it when I say that beneath all the crap he was forced into by circumstances, I have the highest respect for Ernie's true self, and pray that he can be HIMSELF in Greensboro.

This morning, my roommate situation is COMPLETELY up in the air. My roommate, who told me yesterday his mother was in great health and sending him his money today, but that he didn't need it to pay the remaining rent he was to pay yesterday when his job paid him enough to do THAT. Mysteriously, he disappeared all day, and did not come home before I went to bed at 12:30 -- then was in bed at 3:30 AM when I was up for a nature call -- but had disappeared by the time I got up at 7:00. At 8:00, I got a text saying his mother is so sick she's in hospital and he might have to leave, and I replied we can talk when he gets home.

Previously, he's told me he has other siblings (presumably they could help, too, no???), but it's too complicated to explain.

So, today I'm chillin' while waiting for that to clarify.

Scott



Scott Kenan shared a link.


Church of Lucifer leaders note that they do not worship Satan.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


Pope Francis has breathed new life into the Catholic Church, even non-Catholics lend their support to the progressive pontiff. Without Francis, the Catholic Church…
RINGOFFIRERADIO.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
37 mins

It's as bad as many of us feared. In spite of the "happy talk" of "oh, his son will be running it and he's different," "Rupert wouldn't destroy an asset like Nat Geo," etc., today the axe fell. ...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like   Comment   
SUPER HOOTIE -- given the deep background I know on this with General Russel Honore' (whom I totally bitched out and called a TRAITOR last I spoke with him). 

And Al Gore is nothing but a Clinton/Bush/Cheney joke. Details are in my blog, and I'll likely blog more about this soon. See link in comments below:


The former vice president said he has been focused on helping his firm invest only in sustainable companies.
NYTIMES.COM|BY LESLIE PICKER
Like   Comment   


.

No comments:

Post a Comment