Saturday, June 20, 2015

WHAT to Make of All of THIS???

PONTIAC







LOL!!! Friggin' HYPOCRITICAL LIBERALS think that what they KNOW ABOUT Hillary Clinton is not WORSE than what they know about REPUBLICANS -- but it JUST AIN'T SO -- and because Republicans and Christians HATE GOD and lie -- that it is OK for Hillary to LIE a TINY BIT LESS!!!

RAM IT AND ROTATE -- all you GOD-HATING Liberals who STILL think Bill and Hillary Clinton serve ANYONE -- other than the Bush/Cheney alliance!!!
Republicans love to project their own corruption onto Democrats.
Like · Comment · 


1.


Scott Kenan shared a link from Julian Lennon.
20 mins ·



The rise of idiot America has been mainly for profit.
THEANTIMEDIA.ORG
Like · Comment ·

>>> PLEASE SEE MY POSTING THAT GOT "BACK-DOOR THANKS" from Yoko Ono and Julian Lennon -- right after I initially posted it:


2.

Southern Baptists are taught that EQUAL RIGHTS is the work of the DEVIL!!! I say this is a case of Southern Baptists BEING SLAVES TO THE DEVIL -- but calling the Devil "Jesus":



Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hrs ·


With the Supreme Court about to rule on same-sex marriage this month and a white supremacist killing nine members of a historically black congregation this week in...
RAWSTORY.COM
Like · Comment ·

3.

Although THIS posting set a record for ALL TIME of initial hits to either of my blogs -- 276 hits in the FIRST HOUR: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/testing-waters-writtencreated-by-john.html, THIS posting is getting hit like CRAZY today -- possibly Federal Investigators looking into Testosteroni's ACTUAL identity -- and NAZI ties.

IN FAIRNESS, Testo has STOPPED trying to get me to do things that could get me KILLED -- but only for the last two or three days!!!

I REMOVED his real name and address from this posting, but HE is who recommended I NOT give Patrick Stansbury a difficult time, by blogging about his NARCO-TRAFFICKING with the CIA and US AIR FORCE via www.pentagon-usa.com.




Readers who are NOT on Testosterone Injections (without an actual need for it), or other "STUPID-MAKING" drugs (legal or not), would NEVER do this UNLESS THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I again DOCUMENT how all Testo's initial emails MATCHED the writing style of John Uecker -- who murdered Tennessee Williams, but the best theory I can come up with is that Uecker soon passed "the identity" to "Joe-the-Falconer", to keep me in some money so he could PLUMB ME FOR INFO!!!

Testo has LONG ADMITTED that he has been in direct email contact with my sister Jane -- the one who on behalf Patrick Stansbury had Jane call Stone Mountain City Police -- claiming I was SUICIDAL (first of five commitment attempts in 2010, by my immediate Family, the CIA, and Republican Party -- as I have documented MANY times).



Here it is, and YOU TELL ME, what you think of his Michelle-Bachmann "Pretzle-Twists of Logic":


On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM, SOMEONE (Testosteroni)wrote:

Also I do read your blog, but skim over lengthy drifts into recountings of your past difficulties. Bringing P Stansbury into the fray again does not sit well with me. Your expectation of selling Williams memorabilia in NY is unrealistic. This whole "long, woefully underfinanced NY trip for partying and other fun" is beyond belief, and should be abandoned--don't let your impulsiveness produce a new, insurmountable problem: that you will not be able to get back to Mexico. 
So STAY in Mexico. Handle your Chacala problems. Your valuable possession is your car, which you may eventually sell in order to return to Wilmington via your frequent flyer miles; at least you'll have some money in your pocket to manage resettlement.

ADDED: Senor the Falconer  has PLANNED ALL ALONG that I have to SELL MY CAR in Mexico which would be ILLEGAL BY MEXICAN LAW!!! 


If you still fly off to NY in a day or two, the outcome will be disastrous. Don't fantasize that I will be incapable of leaving you to reap what you have sown. I pray that you can access sufficient logic to avoid this ruinous trip, and to turn your attention to extending your time in Mexico as far as possible.

BUT, since he is acting MORE INTELLIGENTLY the last few days -- and MIGHT have finally come to his senses (or fears spending his last years in Federal Prison) -- as LONG as he restores ALL MONEY stripped from me by CIA and Drug Mafia (or others -- I REFUSE to argue "by whom", any more), I will NOT publish more details about him, his online hat store, or OTHER evidence of criminality I have found about him.

TODAY, Testo actually PREDICTED that I will be stuck in Guadalajara until I'm completely BROKE -- and CANNOT return to the USA -- and he NEVER wanted me to EVER return, as is MORE THAN PROVEN in this blog!!!

3.

And this, I just emailed to a Mexican National who went to the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton Business School, was an exec of Pepsi and Frito/Lay -- among other things, and NOW works to UNITE the religious and racial FACTIONS in Mexico.

I chanced on him and his wife as I walked back from my local OXXO convenience store today.



Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan, Connor Michael Kenan, Michael William Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan, and Maxwell Andrew Kenan -- at Connor's graduation from UNC, Chapel Hill about six years ago.


Taylor either completed her JUNIOR year at UNC this spring -- or graduated. NO ONE in my family is willing to tell me ANYTHING.


And please NOTE: This reminds me that to CONFIRM his STRICT NAZI CATHOLICISM, my brother Michael William Kenan got HIS Masters at CHEAP-SHIT St. Joseph's Catholic College near Philly -- LOL!!! ANYWAY, here is what I sent Ricardo and his wife:

Hola, mi amigo!!! 

Hey Ricardo -- great meeting you and your wife -- on the side of the road!!! 

Just a quick email to confirm, but I'm glad to see you went to Wharton -- I spent junior and senior high in West Chester, PA, but went to Denison U. (on grants, as we were relatively poor), in Ohio. Also, my parents got many presents from a VP of Pepsi in Louisville, KY in the late 1950s (my rich relatives controlling Coca-Cola and my Dad HATING them). 

My parents were somewhat complicit in JFK's assassination, and we moved to PA a week before it happened, my super-Republican parents then finding their kind by bragging how WONDERFUL the Louisville Courier Journal -- a very Progressive paper -- at least then. But THEN it was still controlled by the family of Robert Worth Bingham, who married and then murdered Mary Lily Kenan (after she inherited Henry Flagler's entire estate), claimed by the New York Times in 1913 to be the wealthiest woman on earth, so makes NO SENSE -- and they HATED JFK with a passion like none other I've seen. 

They later worked with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whose Atlanta apartment I visited twice in the early 1990s), to establish the HUGE narco-ring in Atlanta, also with help of CNN, ESPECIALLY, and the ATL paper. We lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz in Columbus, Ohio in 1968 - 1970 (he then assistant coach at Ohio State), and for his help promoting Mom's Catholic NAZISM, she got him the job coaching Notre Dame football -- and her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the job as official dentist to Fighting Irish, until Uncle Bob allowed my cousin to marry a JEW, then Mom had Bob murdered by a US Veterans Hospital as explained here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html. I have Mom's HANDWRITTEN NOTES on how she was about to do it to PROVE IT IN COURT

And at the exact time Obama made the deal to re-open government 1.5 years ago -- I caught Mom on secured comm with Boehner, Holtz, etc., as Mom is the FINAL WORD in the USA on the desires of the last three Catholic Popes

Here is a good nutshell of my legal journey -- and this email was BLOCKED by CIA/NSA so never got where it was intended:  http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.



Here is my Tennessee Williams memoir that was contracted for hard-cover publication in 2010, but TANKED for political reasons: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/

Includes reviews by experts and customers, while I sold it for two years on Amazon -- until an exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago sued me for libel for blogging about his BRAGGING to me (in Puerto Vallarta -- his house in Mismaloya), that he did $24 million/month on average USD narco-trafficking for his bank here -- AND that he saw Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago many times.


I was actually in the USA for a visit when Service arrived in Puerto Vallarta, and it had EXPIRED before I received it. They tried me In Absentia in Cook County, IL anyway, giving Jamie Sutherland TEN TIMES what he asked for (net: 1/2 million dollars -- and they KNEW I was just getting over being homeless with no money), PLUS copyright to my Williams memoir (not at all related, but forced it off Amazon, and ALL BLOG POSTS EVER, including future on http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, AND every email I write until I die on related subjects.

NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

Anyway, we who CARE about Liberty and Justice for ALL, should stick together. I really believe we are on the cusp of SOCIETAL CHANGE (people growing up and getting off unnecessary drugs that render them STUPIDLEGAL OR NOT.

Scott





And a message to my first cousin, Judy Whitney of Wilmington, NC:





LOL!!! You don't much care for tofu either!!! Currently I'm stuck in Guadalajara but my car should be repaired by late Monday. I hope to stop to see Gen. Russel Honore in Baton Rouge -- to fill him in on the details of narco-trafficking in Mexico and Wilmington that I have learned since we met at The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival a couple of months ago, and he knew ALL ABOUT the narco-trafficking and WHITE SUPREMACIST crimes of our wealthy Kenan relatives (and Thom Goolsby, as well!!!). See you before the end of the month!!!







Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment