Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Difference Between a Lady and a Bitch (and a few other things, as well)!!!


The Lady Chablis with John Cusack in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil


Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is a non-fiction work by John Berendt. Published in 1994, the book was Berendt's first, and became a The New York Times bestseller for 216 weeks following its debut and still, to this day, the longest-standing best-seller of the Times.[1]
The book was subsequently made into a 1997 movie, directed by Clint Eastwood and based loosely on Berendt's story.


>>> BREAKING @ 5:07 PM, CDT:

FUCKING GOD-HATING CATHOLIC DEVIL WORSHIPER!!!

HISTORY RECORDS that Popes Pius XII, Paul VI, John Paul II, and "Alexander-the-Ratzinger" ALL WERE ACTUAL NAZIS!!! 

And Pius VI made Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy the FIRST "Countess of the Catholic Church" -- a Royal Title NOT then bestowed for hundreds of years -- BECAUSE she and Old Joe Kennedy (with Henry Ford), had LOBBIED FDR SO HARD for the USA to join with HITLER in WWII!!!

Later Kennedys REVERSED POLARITY -- THANK GOD, no???



FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press ROME (AP) — Pope Francis on Sunday denounced what he calls the "great powers" of the world for failing to act when...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


And HERE is a TRUE GOD-HATING Christian BITCH!!!:


She blackmailed the little Homo into marriage -- which is WELL KNOWN outside the USA -- but Michelle's Republican Party handlers make CERTAIN he supports the CIA WORLDWIDE NARCO-TRAFFICKING because of CHRISTIAN WORSHIP OF MONEY INSTEAD OF GOD (includes Michelle's also Christian-Cunt mother, who lives in the White House, too).


According to MANY Huffington Post reports (and others, as well), whenever Michelle did NOT travel with Barack, Reggie Love ALWAYS entered the back door of Air Force One, quietly. EVERYONE in the White House Press Corp KNEW the two men were long-term lovers -- but the CIA would KILL anyone who published that in the US Press.


IN DEED: the CIA, as well as Conservative Republican Christians, have tried to murder me MANY TIMES -- because I published this in this blog MANY TIMES (and because my Political Contacts -- see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-current-list-of-500-email-recipients.html -- are SO GOOD)!!! 



Reggie Love played for the Duke Blue Devils -- so Barry Bam-Bam likes 'em TALL, no???



>>> BUT HERE'S THE FUNNIEST PART:


In the original 1967 edition of the book, I -- then only 6' 7" and in junior high -- was written up as "expected to have full basketball scholarship to DUKE"!!! And YES, that edition is published online here, so YOU CAN READ IT!!! (Please note in the index, I am mistakenly listed as "Scott DANIEL Kenan"): https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi

I COULD HAVE BEEN IN REGGIE LOVE'S SHOES -- AND BARACK OBAMA'S BED!!!




My SALUTE to Dad -- on FATHER'S DAY!!!:

Hey Judy -- here's a cool pic of me and Dad in 1952. I am SO GRATEFUL that I got to talk with Dad when my mother was NOT nearby, by phone -- and he told me about many of the SAD THINGS that Mom forced him to do for her "Catholic Popes" -- if ya know what I mean!!! I MISS DAD SO MUCH!!!

And I was NOT allowed to attend Dad's funeral -- by the SICKOs in my immediate family. I am STILL working on forgiving them. Please pray for my success in that.

Like · Comment ·

My Catholic Mother had Dad's male lover SHOT IN THE HEAD (this according to my Dad), in 1949 -- then gave him the choice of turning Catholic, WORSHIPING the Catholic/Republican Party Swastika, and marrying her -- so Mom could hide behind the iconic Kenan surname -- or GO TO PRISON for murder during a Lover's Quarrel.

Dad told me the Coroner's Report lists it as "Russian Roulette Suicide".


This photo of my mother, Ruth Anne Meyer, then, is from when she WON the Ford Motor Company's GOOD DRIVER'S AWARD for Indiana, her senior year in high school -- and RECENTLY has been used online to promote CHIVALRY!!!


Mom had reached her six-foot height, already, and you see how she tries to look a little shorter.


>>> BUT THIS ALSO MUST BE REMEMBERED ABOUT MY MOM:

When she was six years old, she was forced by her "retarded", unhygienic, UN-CUT uncle, to REPEATEDLY give him BLOW JOBS -- and Mom was so traumatized, she told NO ONE until she told me -- after my sister Jane, told her that I am gay (when Mom was 50)!!!

And ALSO when Mom was six, the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on their front lawn -- because Grandpa ran for County Clerk (as a Democrat) -- and was CATHOLIC!!!


And the rest "Is History" -- as they say.


>>> I WONDER IF JOSEPH FAULK SAW WHAT I ADDED TO MY LAST POSTING -- after I emailed it to 500:



And YES, this includes Joseph Faulk -- who in practical termsHELPED ME MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!


But he needs to



"Cut the REBOPBitches!!!"


>>> ALSO:

Today for lunch, I went to the BEST POLLO AL CARBON place in this area -- and the guy and I have discussed politics for MORE than an hour now -- he had owned two apartment buildings in Chicago (where his six-year-old son was born, BUT DENIED US CITIZENSHIP BY THE NAZI US GOVERNMENT).

THAT SAID, he now owns 22 apartments in Guadalajara, bought since his family was DEPORTED five years ago.

And TWO Chicken stands.


And when he heard of my CAR TROUBLE, he said he ALSO specializes in finding OBSCURE American car parts -- so if Milenio Chevrolet can't find me an alternator, he promised me HE WOULD!!!


WHEW!!!

Scott

Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs ·


The NRA always manages to find new ways to step in massive piles of dung.
IFYOUONLYNEWS.COM|BY MICHAEL HAYNE
Like · Comment ·

.

No comments:

Post a Comment