Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Testing the WATERS!!! (Written/Created by JOHN Waters???)




>>> BEST BIRTHDAY FUN I'VE HAD IN AGES!!!


OK, I REALLY thought Mailboxes, Etc., here in Puerto Vallarta would be REASONABLE, but instead they were not, yesterday -- and the story is contained within an email I sent some yesterday, so I'll include it here.

I should also report that Testosteroni has really calmed down, and this morning, he cast aspersion -- in a mild-mannered way -- toward my brother and sister who had sent birtday greetings to me, and he's done this every time I get chummy with siblings -- and he has ALWAYS been correct about that.


But I say, "Let's Wait and see."


This begins with my final reply (which I addressed to Testo, and copied my siblings):


Mike: Get a kick out of how I used your email to UPGRADE you from grade "E" to "B"!!! And what Mom had to say -- LOL!!!


Testo: I have a used furniture guy coming out in the morning to hopefully BUY a bunch of STUFF!!!

Mailboxes, Etc. told me yesterday to come in in the morning today to close account. At Noon today, they did not have the $64.00 USD Birthday dollars (was 100, but peso weak so it has SHRUNK -- but so did my house rent these three years!!!), said come back late PM, so I did at 5:00 -- and they STILL did not have it, despite my waiting behind two people both times, so they DO do business.

I suggested that between the three employees there, they all kick in and lend the business what the register did not have, but they refused. So I suggested they give me what they have in register and we call it even. They said no, so I said they DRUG MAFIA like all the rest here.

The employees, three customers, and I got into a shouting match, all of them against me. I started to call the cops, then the MBE employee said SHE was protected by the cops and the City and she would put me in jail!!!

An old (80???) white Republican woman said she was going to have me ARRESTED AND CONVICTED OF ASSAULT -- because I called her a choice expletive -- and she kept repeating it and seemed to actually BELIEVE it was possible -- LOL!!!

Anyway, the B running the store DID call the cops, so I thanked her for doing that, and then calmly walked out of the store -- the Republican woman FOLLOWING and calling for people on the street not to "LET THAT CRIMINAL ESCAPE!!!"

NO ONE paid attention and my landlord, Beto, WATCHED from in front of his store on the corner across the street -- but I did NOT look his way.

Best FUNNY Birthday even I have EVER had, so HUGE SUCCESS -- and later I will deal with the deposit via the Corp HQ -- hopefully I can get the clerk FIRED -- or to lose the franchise, since I think she's a co-owner.

(ADDED LATER: The store here is company owned, Mailboxes, Etc. in Latin America was split off from the American parent and sold to Mexicans: http://mx.mbelatam.com/ -- and I'll deal with them later.)

S




AND my email to brother Mike in response to his birthday greetings:

Thanks Mike -- I always insist on it (or try to).

I hope you someday understand that you RICH people (and I know you don't appreciate how rich you are -- I never did while I was rich -- compared to so many in the USA, to say nothing of in Mexico and other poorer countries), simply cannot continue to SCREW people you don't agree with, cause of LOTS of trouble for us, then Tongue-Lash us for our anger, like you did the last we spoke.

And I HOPE you never face real adversity, because people who lie to themselves about themselves usually are the ones who perish, due to living a life of Delusion, to which they are addicted.

Love,
Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kenan
To: Scott Kenan
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2015 7:38 am

Scott,

I hope you have a good birthday. 

Mike 

Sent from my iPhone


>>> AND AN EXCHANGE WITH MY SISTER JULIE:


Thanks Julie, and I'm thinking of you, too, more and more kindly -- so I hope we can re-kindle a relationship soon. I leave in a couple of days for Wilmington, where I will live for at least a year.

You see, bottom line, NONE of my relatives were harmed during the last six years of MY being nearly constantly harmed and everyone yelling at ME -- for telling the TRUTH!!!

I will only be able to befriend those who STOP trying to shut me up because I tell the truth (bullying in the form of talking loudly over someone is a technique Mom always favored -- and Julie, too. So if someone like you or Mike or Jane can stop ARGUING with me, I can stop SCREAMING what I have to say about your past behaviors and words. And then I do not need to confront you about what I believe YOU did to me -- or blog about it.

Mike seems like he'd be easiest -- but he went off on me the last time we spoke calling ME the aggressor!!! I understand he doesn't like that I get angry when people lie about me -- especially anyone who ever claimed I was Bipolar, after I announced that my doctor had never seen a sign of it in me and didn't believe I was -- in 2009. I also know some things I did were NOT completely kosher -- but I was then unable to control my temper when my life was being threatened, although not necessarily by the person I took it out on.

But I'm human, and I DARE anyone of you to spend even ONE WEEK HOMELESS.

After you have done that, you may criticize me unfairly -- but not, until you Earn the Right.

But that is what I would prefer to leave in our pasts. Not one bit of it can be changed, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion -- until they try to FORCE that opinion on me -- like a Republican or Evangelical Christian would do. I SWEAR those people just HATE God.

I'm actually quite partial to American Catholics -- none that I ever meet would agree with Mom on much of anything Political -- except that Mom's heart seems to have recently opened to accept God's Love. She was one of the most OUT of that, that I ever met, but has gradually really changed -- best I can tell.

So that is my vision of how things will evolve between us all from here. That said, Senor God is a LITTLE STINKER -- and although It ALWAYS comes through with what is needed, it is ALMOST always, quite different than I expected, and when you are in danger of your life, you HAVE to get FLEXIBLE FAST -- or literally perish.

This has been the BEST side effect of my adventures -- getting flexy-flexy, muy pronto, con Senor God!!!

Have a laugh, and give in to Love,

Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Duffy
To: Scott Kenan
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2015 7:45 pm
Subject: Bday

Happy Birthday Scott, thinking of you

Love Julie  

Sent from my iPhone


>>> AND SOME NEWS:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr ·


On Sunday June 14, Pope Francis addressed more than 25,000 faithful on the importance of heterosexual parenting during his general audience -- just one day...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment ·


Cynthia McKinney was my Congresswoman in Georgia when she actually FILED IMPEACHMENT CHARGES against at least Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, although I didn't meet her PERSONALLY until her last race when the DEMOCRATS screwed her out of her seat, more than any Republicans. Can you say "DENISE MAJETTE"???
Like · Comment ·

And then I decided to send info to Cynthia, first by posting this on her Facebook Page:





Cynthia -- I just saw this for the first time -- I REMEMBER how the DEMOCRATS ran you out of office after you filed the Impeachment proceedings and told the TRUTH about 9/11. Did you know I met George W. Bush's TOP drug-money launderer, Martin Lamb of Island-Off-Panama in Colima, Mexico -- and he ADMITTED AND BRAGGED about it -- thinking I had "Kenan Money" -- LOL!!! I'll post a link below. http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/georgia-high-court-disbars-former-congresswoman-ma/nfM7g/


>>> And THEN, I also tried to post the following, and Facebook WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO POST to Cynthia's page again -- using either Internet Explorer or Google CHROME!!!


So I sent her a Facebook Message (that she probably did NOT get):




From my "Tennessee Williams Pal"Alison Fraser:
Pilot Recording Studios in The Berkshires. gorgeous renovated church, great facilities, four miles from ‪#‎btf‬ ! ‪#‎lucky‬ ‪#‎tiffany‬ ‪#‎happyish‬




Scott Kenan shared a link.
20 hrs ·


WASHINGTON -- In a landmark showing, lawmakers voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to outlaw the practice of torture and solidify a noncoercive method of intelligence interrogation, indicating a firm departu
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment ·



.

No comments:

Post a Comment