Sunday, June 21, 2015

PROMOTED CHRISTIANITY from CNN, This Morning: "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!!!" (I just learned I wanna be a TRUCK DRIVER, next!!!)


In front of my hotel, now, is an old Kenworth truck (rectangular headlights of the late 1970s or 80s), and I was allowed to look inside at the PERFECTLY POLISHED dash -- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!


See that center bank of what looks like stops on a PIPE ORGAN??? I wanna drive ANYTHING that drives like a PIPE ORGAN!!!


And my cousin Judy Whitney and her husband Chuck DROVE their own rig together independently for years, seeing ALL of this Beautiful America -- but perhaps STRANGEST is that both Judy and her daughter Wendy have again become very friendly with me (despite all my CRUDE language and ERRORS of my past).


Now THAT is something to Thank God for, no???



>>> ON FATHER'S DAY 2015:


1. I slept like a baby last night, and woke up REFRESHED!!!

2. I smoked a cig outside with some hotel employees, and machine gun fire broke out across the street and it sounded like about a quarter mile away. CIA DRUG MAFIA fighting Mexican Law Enforcement, as usual -- NOTHING to get excited about from our distance.

3. I walked to the convenience store for some good coffee and breakfast, and passed FOUR PEOPLE, all taking their Fathers bouquets of flowers (three had two-dozen bunches of roses -- like you find at Costco -- the other had no money, so had picked his to give to Dad).

4. All through the above items, I was contemplating how to respond to "Testosteroni's" latest email, which I had just read, so retired to my quarters, and here is my response:

First, from Testo:

Thought I had a short while ago: the guy may have wanted to get access to your hood release lever so he could sabotage the innards.

If your present "outskirts" service station cannot replace alternator for, say, $500, have a mainstream station selected to come and haul away your car to their facility. I expect you will be paying your present station for their time so far. I doubt their suggestion of expedited air delivery from the US in several days, supposedly unhampered by customs inspection. Any station may insist on cash rather than wrangling that can result with a debit/credit card. Don't complicate things with an eruption, arrest, court time.

I'm disappointed that at this time you are compelled to denigrate me AGAIN in your blog and Core 500 emails.

-J

OK, I will try to be my kindest in examining what Joseph (his real name is Joseph Crawford Faulk Jr., and he's 81 years old -- if he is PROUD of his words and behaviors, then he should USE his legal name. ONLY criminals are afraid to use their real identity -- so let's see how THIS sits with him, no???) has here sent me. And I might as well begin at the beginning.

As Joseph is well aware from our phone discussions, an Ethernet cord was used to FAKE a bomb in my car, it set up to come out of the glove compartment onto my passenger seat where a big LUMP of a possible bomb hid under some open maps. All contents of the glove compartment were removed to the floor (and NOT EVEN the valuable things in my car were missing). If they wanted to ACTUALLY mess with my car’s systems, they would have simply pulled the latch and then opened the hood.

As Joseph knows from both my blog and our conversations, my car is NOT at a “service station”, but at a Chevrolet dealership. In FACT, as Joseph should know, NO SERVICE STATIONS in Mexico do mechanical work – AT ALL!!!

Please define “mainstream station” – I have NO IDEA what that would be!!!



Googling, I find that "mainstream station" means the OPPOSITE of this -- or is an obscure term of engineering.

Joseph Faulk may be a LONG-TERM not-driving NYC recluse, but he believes HE knows about auto repairs and International ShippingLOL!!! To begin with, I had to explain the difference between an alternator and a generator. Joseph had never HEARD of an alternator!!!

And no one talked of “expedited”, but of regular air shipment, which takes FAR less time than individuals shipping through customs, BECAUSE like for frequent travelers who get "easy pass" through US airport security, the two governments have agreed that certain businesses can be trusted with minimal or NO inspections

Is this how much contraband gets through??? Of course, but you can’t detail inspect EVERYTHING.

One advantage of using my debit card to pay for the repairs, is that it PROVES the transaction – and should I need to contact General Motors about this dealer, it is good to have. Also, when dealing in CASH, the haggling beginsNOT with plastic, although some businesses DO tack on 5% surcharge for plastic due to their having to eat nearly that much in bank fees.

No one cares about my “eruptions” in Mexico. They might not AGREE with me, but Mexicans actually have FREEDOM OF SPEECH, while in the USA, Christians and Republicans will even MURDER you if they don’t like what you say.


“Disappointed”??? Is that ALL??? I expected you to be ENRAGED, and sulk and not want to speak to me for at LEAST two weeks – which has been the norm for you after I publish LESS DAMNING things about your thoughts (I'm not a mind reader, but Joseph occasionally writes about his "thoughts"), words, and actions.

And remember, too, that YOU said, wrote, or did what I report about you – if you find that DENIGRATING, you denigrated YOURSELF. I only accurately reported it.


Scott


Like Hillary Clinton, witch Joseph Faulk is APPARENTLY "MELTING"!!!


Patriots call for SPECIFIC ACTIONS. God-Hating Christian/Republicans (like Hillary Clinton), make vague, nice-sounding farts -- that NO ONE can hold them ACCOUNTABLE for!!!



WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton pledged to fight for "common sense" reforms to the nation's gun laws in the wake of a tragic shooting at a historically black church in...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment ·









And YES, this includes Joseph Faulk -- who in practical termsHELPED ME MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!


But he needs to




"Cut the REBOPBitches!!!"


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment