Thursday, June 25, 2015

Midnight in the Bathin' Blood o' Jesus (cha, cha, CHA)!!!/Scott Kenan Lands Back in Wilmington!!!


John Boehner is not just a Catholic, he's from Cincinnati area, where I was born and where Mom had Dad's male lover shot so she could blackmail him into marriage (third paragraph here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2015/05/rp-scott-kenan-makes-some-old-amends.html), but he ALSO is best friends with Coach Lou Holtz who lived across the street from us 1968-1970, and for his help establishing the Catholic Swastikas, Mom got him the job at Notre Dame.

Nearly two years ago, I caught Mom on secured com with Holtz (now Boehner's closest personal friend and Republican co-strategist), at the moment Obama made the deal to re-open govenment. I can PROVE Mom gets her orders from the Catholic Popes -- going back through Paul VI, but excepting John Paul I (whom in 1978, I accused Mom of having influenced that (the MURDER of Pope J-P I), presenting her with the book La Popessa, about the nun who actually did it)!!!

Mom was NOT happy!!!


>>> FIRST THE TRIP AFTER I GOT MY NEW ALTERNATOR IN GUADALAJARA:


1. I had no trouble crossing the border or getting through the second inspection place, 25 miles up the road. In a town 50 miles north of that, I was pulled over by FOUR cop cars -- I didn't even realize I was doing 72 in a 50 mile zone -- and after I told my story a bit, they ran my ID through drivers' records and criminal records and said I'm completely CLEAN!!!

So despite no registration, etc., they sent me on my way, claiming support of my goals!!!

Does this mean I never really WAS convicted of LIBEL in Chicago???

Today, I spoke with some top local Bank of America people in Wilmington whom I ALSO knew in 2011, who were thrilled to see me, and I must say, NO ONE at BoA Wilmington seems to have respect of the KENAN side of their ownership!!! They DO love the Sinatras!!!



Remember that Amazon suspended sales of Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams -- meaning they did NOT believe the Court Order Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Bank PENDING CLARIFICATION, then deleted it after getting none half a year later. Read it for FREE here: laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com

2. -- an aside: Leave the Confederate names on military bases, etc., and to BALANCE that, re-named The Capitol The Benedict Arnold Capitol, no???

3. Remember that the retired exec of Exxon-Mobil I met in Puerto Vallarta three months ago, TOLD me the names of the Kenans who actually DO run it -- and that what all in Mexico say is true IS true -- that they partnered with the CIA to put Enrique Pena Nieto in power, and while the Mexican President PUNKED the Kenans and Exxon-Mobil, by going to Canada first to develop Mexican oil, they still won in their partnership with the CIA and the narco-trafficking Episcopal Church -- because Pena Nieto wanted the drug money -- and that is why Mexican Drug Mafias have FLOURISHED under this Presidente!!!

This is NO SECRET in Mexico, but IS a secret in the USA because the CIA controls the media -- especially CNN (Fox News being a GIVEN)!!!

4. I was SHOCKED that Border Guards, the Creek Indians I met in their HUGE truck stop in Alabama, and SO MANY now know of this and LOVE that I'm trying to heal the rich Kenans of their many traitorous crimes in partnership with the CIA.

The publisher's rep who approached me in New Orleans knew ALL ABOUT the Kenan crimes -- as did Gen. Russel Honore!!! And I forget WHICH of these claim the Kenan Crimes are the LARGEST traitorous crimes in US HISTORY!!!

At least the FEDS have been seriously investigating them and will likely act soon -- first in Wilmington, where Kenan close associate former Republican state Senator Thom Goolsby RUNS THINGS, with D.A.s Ben and Jon David (identical twins in adjoining jurisdictions), protecting the Kenan/Republican Party narco-trafficking).

5. And I DID stop to speak with Frank Sinatra, Jr. -- he living just off the main highway in Wharton, TX -- but he was not in and I spoke with one of his closest friends about all of this (and about Danny Sinatra), and I'll write no more about that. Of course, I had nothing much to say that HE didn't know about -- LOL!!!



6. I kept running into references to John Berendt's Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, and realized THAT is why I'm moved (now), to Wilmington!!! I checked into Travel Inn, 4401 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28403, and saw in another room, a white drug-trash boy, running around shirtless and hollering, and I thought, LOOK, Danny Hansford!!!

The giant black guy in the room next to me had a head of Jesus -- encrusted with fake (or real) diamonds a KNOWN symbol of Drug Mafia For Jesus!!! And I gave them a $5.00 deposit to open my phone (calls @ $0.35 each plus any tolls), made three toll-free calls -- but when I checked out and asked for the balance back, the woman who runs it said NO, we wiil NOT give it back!!! 

Please see identical Drug Mafia treatment of me by both my landlord, Beto in Puerto Vallarta and by Mailboxes, Etc. -- just a few days ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/testing-waters-writtencreated-by-john.html

Also see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html

7. I had the idea to make a huge sign, listing the gayest Kenans (William Rand Kenan, Jr., Thomas S. Kenan III, and me), to hold up at the rally planned for in front of Costello's Bar if/when The Supremes vote in favor of Marriage Equality, to be released today, Friday, or next Monday -- BECAUSE Ryan Burris was so excited to have planned it!!!

But when I found him at his house yesterday evening, he is SUDDENLY going to a wedding in Chapel Hill -- AND WON'T BE HERE!!!

Must be a SHOTGUN WEDDING, that he didn't realize he had to go just two days ago, no???

But WAIT until I tell who all ELSE is going to Chapel Hill for unknown reasons, tomorrow (Friday, June 26) -- but I'll get to that in the NEXT posting in a few minutes.

Let me close this one for now -- and believe it or not, half an hour ago I called Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill -- hoping to leave a HEADS UP message for Steve Armstrong, but found Tom Kenan's voicemail and left Tom the message about the FEDS investigating the Kenans and Exxon-Mobil -- and their narco-trafficking with the Episcopal Church and CIA -- and that Gen. Colin Powell and so many other are into destroying Kenan Political Power.

I said I am NOT for punishment, myself -- but for HEALING -- and I suggest that he provide the money to build a NICE museum in Wilmington -- dedicated to the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot, and of slavery in S.E. North Carolina. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

This was caused by William Rand Kenan, SENIOR -- and the Pastor of First Presbyterian -- regardless the Kenans getting it blamed on OTHERS!!!




8. I just checked, and First Prez has NOT yet decided their policy on Marriage Equality, but it was Pastor Ernie Thompson who told me he told a black Army Colonel and his wife that HE supported gay marriage -- because he KNEW black Christians are MORE against gays than are white NAZIs, even, and as he had HOPED, it ran them off to leave the congregation LILY WHITE!!!

Pastor Thompson ALSO told me he COULD NOT have sex with me, because of his marriage -- but I had never mentioned such a thing, because although it is abundantly clear that Ernie is GAY (in temperament), he's NOT my type. And LATER Ernie's teeth chattered the last I spoke with him in person -- typically a symptom of TOO MUCH SPEED.

It was now-deceased assistant Pastor Jim Holderness, who declared to me in 2011 or 12, that he was PROUD that he and Ernie Thompson PROTECT narco-trafficking D.A. Ben David -- by first making him a Deacon and now an ELDER. I was SHOCKED then that Jim was so honest!!!

And while driving the last few days, I decided to PICKET the entrance to First Prez this Sunday -- with a HUGE sign demanding the church MAKE AMENDS to the black residents of Wilmington, but I will check with the Police, first, to be certain I break no laws!!!

9. In case I forgot to mention it, the FEDS' investigation has been into Thom Goolsby (for running the narco-trafficking), then D.A.'s Ben and Jon David -- and as you can imagine, they get my info, confirm some things, but tell me NOTHING ELSE, so I have no idea how soon they will begin making arrests, here.


STAY TUNED!!!

Scott

>>> MORE COMING RIGHT SOON!!!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment