Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Republican Party Criminals in Wilmington, North Carolina -- and They Are All ANTI-GOD CHRISTIANS, No???


Michael Franklin, Head of the New Hanover County, North Carolina Republicans




Hi Elizabeth,

It’s me again, Mr. Information, and I apologize because I had actually meant to continue that missive of a couple of days ago (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/naturally-i-must-carpet-bomb-corrupted.html), to include the most egregious Wilmington Republicans and some of their sins, but there is more to reveal about them, so I was too tired to think about it, decided to do the next posting about it, and then I got bogged down blogging about some of my MOST serious dealings with the CIA in Puerto Vallarta – and my contract with them that I had signed: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/scientists-earth-endangered-by-new.html. , and then had to say a thing or two about the Bush Family, earlier today: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/jesus-yeshua-bar-joseph-anti-christ.html.

But rest assured that I do not mean to badger the NHC Democratic Party bosses, and will happily delete any of you from my list of 500 email victims without rancor (or anyone else at all). Indeed, Jeff Hullinger, a long time Atlanta newscaster, has recently been begging to get off, and I’ll take him off after this one. Jeffrey Toobin of CNN barked at me a few times to get off (three years ago) – but I finally just shut him up.


Jeffrey Toobin

First, let me say that I’ll email this first to Michael Franklin, Head of the County Republicans. Their website lists NO email addresses AT ALL – and the one form for secured-server communications ONLY HAS RADIO BUTTONS


 Remember THAT old song???

But I feel I must list a few wonderful Republicans, and in Wilmington, Jennifer Harjo, Public Defender, is #1!!! Also, the guy who lost a recent primary and now has taken over oversight of Mercy House Shelter. He has happy to hear what I thought needed cleaning up – due to my PERSONAL experience in 2011 and 12 – LOL!!!


Justin LaNasa

And speaking of losing primaries – ain’t that Justin LaNasa a HOOT??? In 2011, I just happened to be at the entrance to the Library downtown when Justin planted his SERIOUSLY oversized sign -- when the REPUBLICANS insulted Wilmington by running him against Bill Saffo for Mayor. So I friendly-like introduced myself (never having heard of him), but he demonstrated that he knew who I was by name!!!

So I asked him WHY he was doing a too-big sign, and he said it would take them until the election to go through channels to remove it – and he was nearly correct – but I can’t imagine who would vote for a Mayor who in CAMPAIGNING proudly BREAKS THE LAW.

Although the people who cat-called me a “child-molester” all around the bus station downtown when it was crowded – and up and down Front Street – and the incident with Frank Delia of the Italian Market: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/frank-delia-of-italian-marketcoffee.html 


Frank Delia's Italian Market

-- involved people who hung out at Justin’s Hardwire Tattoo, Justin was not one of them (he just directed it).

And he still emails me comments from time to time, which I’m always happy to get!!!


Sherman Lee Criner

I don’t need to say more about Judge Sandra Ray Criner, or her husband Sherman Lee Criner. This about says it all: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/the-face-of-republican-america-lets.html.


Judge Chad Hogston

But I need to say more about Republican Judge Chad Hogston, who DID acknowledge Emily Zvejnieks’s Constitutional (Freedom of Speech/Press), part of her defense of me (so had no ETHICAL CHOICE but to dismiss the case). He – not a doctor – judged me psychologically flawed (so HOW, if true, was I being tried in his court???), and CONVICTED ME, demanding I go to probation with mental health services.

Here are a few other peculiarities:

It was a FREAK cold day, but I was still held in way too loose and short prison duds + undershorts in an un- or SEVERELY under-heated holding tank in the Court House from 9:00 AM until trial AFTER 5:00 PM. I was shivering VIOLENTLY and UNCONTROLLABLY and appeared INSANE.

Cases are called by last name of defending attorney, so just like happened to me in Judge Linda Warren Hunter’s Court in Dekalb County, Georgia in 1990, I had the LAST attorney, and I was the LAST CASE – I was assigned those lawyers so that almost NO WITNESSES REMAINED IN COURT.

Ms. Zvejnieks was often hostile to me, and did NOT disclose that John Mann (who she told me earlier had agreed to testify for me) – was ACTUALLY on the side of the plaintiff, lawyer David Nash – UNTIL WE WERE IN COURT, and he came in and sat on the other side.


David Nash (front and center) at Hogue Hill, LLP, Wilmington


David Nash is a HUGE financial contributor to First Presbyterian (the church property adjoining that of Hogue Hill, LLP, right on Third Street) -- as was John Stike, DDS -- who was David's business partner in Costello's Piano Gay Bar.


See how John Stike ALL BUT RAPED ME in the 1980s!!!




Also, it was WHEN I was in desperation over a bunch of Proclaimed Christians cat-calling me “Child-Molester” in front of tons of people, I sought help in some kind of “protection program”, and Jennifer Harjo got involved, taking my case – and then arranging for me to hide out in a dry-out tank for a week.

But that worked only a couple of days since I did not fit in and it was too obvious, so they transferred me to NHRMC, where I planned to VOLUNTARILY commit myself – and have some professional testing. While waiting in the general Hospital’s (not the actual Oaks Ward’s), waiting room, waiting for a bed to open in The Oaks, a doctor making rounds spoke to me for about two sentences each,  and I explained why I was just waiting for an opening. Ten minutes later, I learned he had INVOLUNTARILY committed me!!! (Not sure if a judge was involved.)

And he sent me a bill for that of over $1,200.00, which I later BURNED.

And Doctor Martin IMMEDIATELY removed that and allowed me to commit myself. I should also say that Dr. Martin ALWAYS did the right things for me – while watching his political butt – HA!!! I salute Dr. Martin!!!

Also, when Jennifer looked over that charge of Cyber-Stalking that David Nash had brought – she pointed out that the charge had NOTHING to do with the supporting claims in the charge OR what had transpired in the trial.

Why hadn’t Emily Zvejnieks realized this???

And showing that Jennifer Harjo seemed not to remember ever living or working in an un-corrupted town, that the deal D.A. Ben David worked out with her was illegal – it WAS both practical and EFFECTIVE, so I don’t hold it against her – but she seemed BAFFLED that I found it so offensive.


Thom Goolsby

And of course there is former Sen. Thom Goolsby. I’ve beaten him up so much in my blog, I don’t want to belabor it – except to say that had he been caught in the FRAUDS he admitted guilt to in ANY OTHER STATE, he would have also lost his lawyer’s license – and GONE TO PRISON.

But then, he is connected to my powerful, wealthy Episcopalian-Narco-Trafficking, White Supremacist Kenan relatives, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan.


Un-identified Episcopalian sycophant, Betty (Price) Kenan, and Thomas S. Kenan III

Bless Their Hearts!!!

Here is the best of my Thom Goolsby postings – in which he pretends to be a kindly neighborhood Granny, defending Thom – HA!!!


Well, That’s It for NOW,


Scott




Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now ·


On a Monday afternoon in April, a few dozen people gathered in a windowless room in Raleigh, North Carolina, to discuss the crisis in higher education. As they dug...
THENATION.COM
Like · Comment · 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment