Monday, April 20, 2015

Why My Mother Went APOPLECTIC on the Phone This Morning!!!


Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in 2008.



>>> THIS IS STILL UNFOLDING, so I can't tell "ALL" at this time, BUT:


1. My NYC "backer" of 3.5 years (Called Testosteroni or Testo in this blog), sent me an email yesterday claiming NO ONE in the USA has a right to be legally served before tried in Court -- and that I ALSO had NO RIGHT to a defense in Court.


>>> ADDED LATER -- THE EMAIL WITHOUT EDITS:


Sent: Sun, Apr 19, 2015 11:15 am
Subject: Chicago judgment



Please let this matter rest. The heavy judgment against you stems from the fact that you could not afford a legal defense. Even with a defense, your blog posts could have been judged defamatory, but your defense would have gotten the judgment against you lowered to a realistic level.

Although an official suggested you might void the case because you were not legally served, I think this is just loose talk. I expect the $2000-3000 you've accumulated to be applied to your living expenses, thus relieving my bank balance. Don't spend on a "cheap" lawyer, or a quickie trip to Chicago where everyone will be "eager" to cooperate with you.

As to your future assets in the US when you return to residency, you can conduct business out of sight of Sutherland & lawyers. Also, if you two have a confrontation, you have the option of negotiating a settlement to supersede the present judgment. 

-T-


>>> AND LATER, YET:


Testosteroni's LINKED-IN PROFILE shows this:


A. He uses "III" there after his SHORTENED first name (no number or "II" other places).

B. For these purposes, he claims he lives in Brooklyn, NY (many postings show BOTH Manhattan and Brooklyn for him).

C.He lists as his top mentor, Jack Walsh of GE (General Electric) fame, who IS a brilliant businessman, and MOST credited for shipping all profits off-shore, and not only paying virtually NO US TAXES for decades now, GE is one of the biggest SUCKERS of regular people's taxes -- to cover what GE refuses to pay.

D. Although US tax law requires Testo to file a 1099 because of the size of the amounts he has given me these recent years, each year he has told me his accountant figured out how to legally avoid it. Another consideration is that maybe the "gift limit" has been raised since 2010.


2. Additionally, he claimed I actually DID LIBEL Jamie Lee Sugtherland of Wells Fargo Advisors -- which I never did. The REAL problem is that I reported that Jamie told me that he had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Men's Country Baths in Chicago when Obama was still a Senator.

3. I IMMEDIATELY knew Testosteroni was up to NO GOOD, and am waiting for his explanation.

4.Additionally, since then, someone has contacted me to say that Testosteroni is actually 81 years old -- instead of the 71 he has claimed to me, and has a RETAIL HAT STORE online, and I have VERIFIED all these things.

5. Also, I was given contact info for someone Tennessee Williams knew for many years, and whom I ALSO knew for some years before I ever met Tennessee. A person of enormous financial power and TRUTH!!!

6. I have NOT contacted him yet.


So, I called my brother Michael William Kenan, and HE tried to stick up for Testosteroni!!!

I called my mother, then, and she went all but BALLISTIC, since she knows my sister Jane Ann Kenan has been communicating with Testo -- which they both have acknowledged. 

I called Jane's number at North Carolina Disability Determination, where Jane works, but had to leave her a message.

BTW: Mike STILL will not tell me WHOM he works for -- or even the industry he works in.






Scott -- stay tuned!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment