Friday, April 24, 2015

Trying to Track Down Mitch Bossanna, I Contact Celia Rivenbark of Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


Celia Rivenbark is a well-established HUMOR WRITER. I suggest you buy SOME OF HER BOOKS!!!:







Dear Ms. Rivenbark,

My actual reason for contacting you is to see if you know what has become of our mutual Facebook friend, Mitch Bossanna, https://www.facebook.com/mitch.bossanna?fref=ts. I have not heard from him in a couple of years, and last, he claimed to be in Latin America but safe. And ODDLY (or not), BOTH my computers are so seriously hacked that it took TEN SECONDS for my salutation above to show on the screen after I typed it (and my other computer won’t fully load at the moment), so I hope I can get this out.

Now I have to say, having read much of your website and a few of your pieces, that you are as much a smart-ass as me – except that while you swim on the surface with society, I was thrown into a sewer-not-of-my-own-choosing – and largely that was in Wilmington – thanks to several politicians, including former Sen. Thom Goolsby, former mayoral candidate Justin LaNasa, D.A. Ben David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Sheriff Ed McMahon – and the then City Desk editor at the Wilmington Star News, Kevin Maurer, the CIA Operative who wrote No Easy Day about the assassination of Osama Bin Laden – to help cover up that President Obama had him unnecessarily murdered so that he could NOT testify in Court about his long business relationship with the Bush Family – or that they planned 9/11 together with Cheney and the Saudi Royals.


Kevin Maurer with assistant Shelby at the Wilmington Star News. Kevin actually PRETENDED to be interviewing me by phone in summer 2012 -- but was just collecting info for the CIA.




This posting actually includes a scan of my conviction document signed by Dekalb County Judge Linda Warren Hunter in 1990 -- as readers know, ALL my legal records in Dekalb Court database are NOW ERASED!!!" http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/kevin-maurer-or-barack-obama-whos.html




In this file photo made Sept. 8, 2008, Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo, left, and Kevin Martin, then chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, flip a symbolic switch during a news event heralding the switch from analog to digital television signals in Wilmington, N.C. Wilmington is the nation's test market for the transition to digital, with the rest of the nation to follow in February 2009.  http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/sep/12/fcc-to-open-up-vacant-tv-airwaves-for-broadband/


I think I would trust Mayor Bill Saffo – I liked his vibes when he and I had a private conversation in his SUV one evening (although I have absolutely NO memory of what we discussed), and his Risk Manager, Jack Stein, DID read back what number I had appeared to call him from and it turned out to be WELL KNOWN as a number used by the NSA to channel phone calls. 


Still, I find it odd that for a few years now, the most consistent search leading people to my blogs, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com and its mirror with wider graphics, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx – other than “Nancy Reagan/Frank Sinatra BJs”, is “Bill/Rene Saffo divorce (or restraining order)”.




Most troubling for ALL Wilmington politicians, and perhaps others, is that I can prove in Court of Law that Jeff Duncan, who had been Ben David’s intern while Ben brought the eight false charges against me, all now dropped for no evidence, then became an employed lawyer of Saper Law in Chicago which rammed through an illegal and unconstitutional conviction of me for LIBEL – because I blogged that Wells Fargo Advisors exec Jamie Lee Sutherland told me he had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse several times.


And this is hardly a secret outside the USA – where the CIA has less control of media.

My intention – and my resolve to do it is growing, as no one fesses up or even apologizes – is to BANKRUPT my beloved Wilmington, New Hanover County, and State of North Carolina, to the greatest extent that I can. This collusion, racketeering, conspiracy – or whatever you or THEY care to call is real and VERY provable in courts.


Sherman Lee Criner

I notice that YOUR surname is known around the area like is mine. I wonder if the person who caught Republican BIG MAN Sherman Lee Criner diddling that little girl’s vagina in Thalian Hall about eight years ago, was the Rivenbark now associated with that theater. The Star News – to its credit then – fully reported how Police intimidated the parents out of filing charges – and Sherman Lee went on to be a judge in the Miss Azalea Festival contest, while his wife Judge Sandra Ray Criner (who once, at least, improperly committed me to a mental institution on behalf CRACK ADDICT Brenda McKnight and her dealer Gerald Austin-Wynn), later became HEAD of the County Republican Party – LOL!!!


Sandra Ray Criner -- currently nominated for "Most Air-Brushed"

Well, it was – and continues to be – the Wilmington Star News – that covered up my friend and business partner’s, Evan Fish’s, murder at the hands of Wilmington Police: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782 (I don’t think the Sheriff’s deputies on the scene were part of that, actually), largely because Evan had been supplied while previously the largest cocaine distributor in Maine, which he was desperate to get out of – as were many Wilmington hard-drug distributors, some told me about it – by Lee Gosney of www.pentagon-usa.com, where I had worked for 18 years, Lee operating under the guise of a travelling AA and NA counsellor.



As you are likely aware, having lived in the area your entire life, Wilmington is the LARGEST water-port entry of illegal drugs into the USA – set up in the 1980s and 90s with help of my parents with Mom’s instructions from the Catholic Popes (that part you might not have known). I feel a need to MAKE AMENDS to Wilmington by cleaning it out of corrupt politicians.

No one can stop the HUGE demand of Americans for DRUGS, but the MONEY CORRUPTS GOVERNMENT!!! And I hope to make amends for the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, caused by William Rand Kenan, Sr. and the Pastor, then, of First Presbyterian.


I see you are currently performing Rude Bitches Make Me Tired 2: Still Bitchin’ at Theater NOW, so since I will publish this missive, here is a link so anyone can buy tickets!!!: http://www.theatrewilmington.com/.

Anyway, it has been a pleasure ruminating here – and I only expect a response regarding any knowledge you might have about the whereabouts or safety of Mitch Bossanna.

Thanks, and CARRY ON!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta


.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment