Saturday, April 4, 2015

The CIA Has APPARENTLY Decided I Am to KEEP EMAILING 500, Unfortunately



Sorry to say, that although I had had NO problems with an internet connection or corruption of my computers for about two weeks now (things cleared up in Mexico a few days before I went to New Orleans, and there, ONLY the company that was subcontracted by the Wyndham French Quarter, blocked my computer from having a connection the whole time and allowed no access to my blog-postings that contained words like “white supremacy”, they likely Christians or Republicans who do NOT value Freedom of Speech), this morning, I first lost connection, then the computer was so seized up with corruption, it took 3.5 minutes to paste something into Word, PROVING that the internet was NOT actually out.

And then I got TWO text messages in Spanish on my phone – on dealing with Depression – LOL!!!

The diagnosis was first that the connection between my modem and Telecable was broken – then that the DNS server refuses to respond – just like before. So I hope to be able to stop Broadcast Emails after the Easter weekend. I have nothing new to say and so there is no reason to block me.

Anyway, I received a note from my cousin Lena Ludwig Lapper of London, teasing me to stop bragging about my accomplishments at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival and with Gen. Russel Honore, so I responded that after five years of HELL, I had a right to GLOAT a bit.

But I also mentioned that I had spoken with Mom by phone this morning for about 20 minutes – and it went totally well (I’ll get to that in a minute). Lena said that my mother had ALWAYS been sweet to her, and I explained that that was because she was EDUCATED.

You see, before Dad retired and they moved to the Wilmington, NC area in 1980, my mother HATED all Dad’s relatives (mostly because they were Fundamentalists, ignorant, and “having to get married” by age 15 – with the exception of Nell Smith). Nell was still in the choir at First Presbyterian when I was a member there in 2011). She  was Dad’s niece of about his age, and her husband, Col. Fred Smith, US Air Force, was a totally cool guy. He loved playing his guitar and singing, throwing big oyster roasts, and being a totally fun and gregarious guy.


Pastor Ernie Thompson once told me he was sorry he could not have sex with me -- because of his wife, and I was not attracted to him, so that impetus was ALL HIS!!!


And just a quick aside, but while I was at First Prez, I friended a retired Army Colonel and his wife, who after a few weeks wanted to join that congregation, but Rev. Ernie Thompson soon BRAGGED to me that he had run that black couple off by telling them he supported gay marriage. The Presbyterian Church, USA recently APPROVED gay marriages Church-wide, and I saw a news item a few days ago that TONS of black Presbyterian churches have separated from the parent body of it.


This shows you WHY Barack Obama is so PARANOID about his gay life getting in the news – black Fake Christians would immediately LYNCH him!!! Well, the cat has been out of the bag in the rest of the world for a while – and he has impressive company in his gay side-life. Presidente Pena Nieto of Mexico (who is now totally cool about everything around the subject), and of course Vladimir Putin only does his macho thing to cover for his RABID gay life, which has been well reported on the internet – but strangely, US News sources (other than Huffington Post), never report on this!!!



And ALL of Adolph Hitler’s top command in government and military were found to have secret boyfriends – except Hitler himself. The problem is not with homosexuals – but with DISHONEST ones, who can be manipulated because they have to hide it.



http://gaynazis.com/

HuffPost and others reported before the 2008 primary season that Al Gore, Rahm Emanuel, and Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles had SOLD Barack Obama to Big Banks and Wall Street at a secret meeting – and then George W. Bush told Barack he and the CIA had all the proof of his gay life and would use it to keep him in line – RIGHT AT HIS FIRST INAUGURAL!!!

Obama is STILL trying to get secret trade deals done to profit Banks and Wall Street, but impoverish US citizens more. HE IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A MORAL MAN!!!



He's just smart enough to play a Democrat when he is forced to!!!

But I still think we can work with him, but he really has to come out gay or resign. It has gotten that DIRE. I thought he could keep his beard (Michelle), and just stop acting blackmailed, but he DELAYED pulling out of Afghanistan to protect the opium poppies there, only, really, so he really remains THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE.

As a young homosexual, I was afraid of Col. Smith’s  attitude toward me, but in 1978 when I was later committed a mental hospital, earlier that summer I was with my parents and Nell and Fred, and one of my parents complained of how disgraceful I was running around with white swimwear that went semi-see-through when wet. Fred piped up and said, “Oh hell, I’ve seen tons of those things – wouldn’t bother me at ALL!!!”

And by then, Col. Smith had already taught at the Air War College, Air Command and Staff College, and the National War College – all of which I sold much ad space in when I later worked for www.Pentagon-USA.com, 1991 – 2010. So when I was homeless in Wilmington, I often slept beneath Fred Smith’s ashes in the First Prez columbarium.

And to be fair, my Mom was THRILLED with Lena’s mother when she was young. We have a picture of Janice Russ in front of our Stanton Blvd. house in Louisville (about 1958), she visiting for some reason – but I believe she had just gotten a scholarship. And Janice (Russ) Ludwig has NOT un-friended me or blocked me on Facebook.

Also, my cousin Cherrie (Russ) Pridgen had a twin sister Sherrie, who was an honor student, but before she graduated high school, she was killed when hit by a car. My mother mourned Sherry, claiming she was the only one who would have amounted to anything – this about 1966.

But getting back to my call to Mom, today, she was THRILLED to hear of my triumphs at the Williams Festival – and that I get on with Gen. Honore “like two peas in a pod”. And she HAS to know that much of what I report is about her own crimes. At first, I thought this was just more evidence that she has some kind of Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde serious mental condition, but it might be because she is smart enough to know that the USA will NEVER allow the prosecutions of Dick Cheney, both Presidents Bush, and both Bill and Hilary Clinton, and to prosecute Mom, would automatically take them all out.

I did tell Mom I don’t know what to make of my siblings (mostly because they refuse to acknowledge the ENORMOUS practical help they all gave those trying to commit, jail, or kill me, which they must do before I talk with them)—pointing out that Mike STILL refuses to tell me for whom he works or even the industry. I told Mom that time heals all wounds, so one day we should all be cool with each other again – but that is a long way off, still.

Mom didn‘t even get uncomfortable with that, so WHO KNOWS what to make of her.

She sure got a kick when I told her about my falling in love with a woman in a BRO-MANCE!!! And she LIKED that I told her of the story reported in my last posting that Gays are now considerably more liked than Evangelicals. I offered that as the Republicans come to realize this, they will abandon their ridiculous social laws – although I’m afraid they have ALL made themselves un-electable, at least nationally, and probably in nearly all states (in statewide elections) soon enough. Hate don’t make it, nowadays!!!

It was just one big love fest between Mom and me, and one of the longest conversations we’ve had the last five years.

And this brings me to the fact that it is silly of me not to mention the name of that woman – since many would have recognized her photo. She is Peggy Walton Walker, and I leave you with my invitation to explore her website:





Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment