Saturday, April 18, 2015

On the Morning After I Make PEACE with My Super-Republican, Roman Catholic Mother!!!

Naughty nun (Shutterstock)

Christians furious after Tennessee swingers club rebrands 

as church to sneak around zoning law





Is this actually the Law of INTENDED -- or UNINTENDED -- Consequences???


Who can say???



>>> SERVES THEM RIGHT IN TENNESSEE -- but we are not there, Thank God!!!


>>> ADDED AFTER TRYING TO EMAIL THIS POSTING OUT: CIA/NSA/GOOGLE has decided that my twelve emails sent hours ago to members of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group and Gen. Russel Honore have AGAIN OVERLOADED THE INTERNET, so I am NOT allowed to email, temporarily, again.

NO explanation why a week ago I could email to TWO groups of 500 within one hour -- and STILL be allowed to email more from this account.



GOOGLE/CIA/NSA -- FESS UP  to all your crimes against FREEDOM OF SPEECH and THE PRESS, as well as your MONOPOLISTIC WAYS, as the European Union is SUING YOU FOR!!!



1. I sent Gen. Russel Honore the following email:

General Honore -- It has been great seeing all you do for the environment in Louisiana -- which includes the aftermath of the "BP Oil Spill". I doubt the evidence will be exhumed proving that Cheney's Halliburton was actually responsible for the well's failure (and possibly that it was deliberate for nefarious political purposes), but if you or others are pursuing it, I believe I DO have the contact info (I haven't gone through my business card collections lately -- much of my evidence "squirreled away", but remember having it there), for the middle manager at Halliburton who not only said everyone at his company KNEW that they caused the problem and were responsible for it, but that many Halliburton employees hate Cheney,but are too well paid to leave.

I actually published this info as part of an expression of appreciation to QuikTrip gasoline retailers, and published it here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/ending-another-best-week-of-my-life.html.

Here is the pertinent part of it:

You see, many of Our Nation's biggest problems (especially racial and anti-gay), come boldly out of Texas, so I am especially glad that YOU are in Texas doing business ANOTHER WAY. And I'd like to tell you that while this is hardly a secret (I've blogged about it more than once and I even have the Halliburton middle-manager's business card in my records), not only did several in the US Press -- including Huffington Post -- report soon after a submersible first reached the leaking oil in the "BP spill" off Louisiana, that the DEVICE THAT FAILED was not only installed by Halliburton -- but maintained by them as well -- this Halliburton employee claimed that EVERYONE at Halliburton KNEW THIS and that the spill was actually  HALLIBURTON'S RESPONSIBILITY . 



Halliburton ADMITTED to DESTROYING EVIDENCE!!!




Of course the CEO of BP was completely off-guard and Dick Cheney managed to get all the blame put on BP. And that employee told me that MOST Halliburton employees HATE Dick Cheney, but are too well paid to leave.

In any case, the more the truth is KNOWN (even if never legally straightened out), the QUICKER these people lose Power!!!

Carry on!!!

Scott

2. I sent Colin Hamilton of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group this email:

Hi Colin -- I appreciate your helping with finding someone who can deliver two copies of Shore Lines 4 to me -- and to let me know of anyone who would want me to disguise their actual names when I write about my experience with the Puerto Vallata Writers Group. I assume you put the word out on this past Thursday's newsletter.

But my "old reliable" email address is no longer working, so please respond to scott@scottkenan.com or scottdkenan@aol.com.

Thanks -- and I hope the group is going well!!!

Scott

3. While I'm at it, I long ago, now, decided I don't want prosecutions of MOST of the criminals I have exposed -- including Sewanee/Episcopal Church for the murder and theft of estate of Tennessee Williams, my own mother for coordinating the Catholic Church's attempt to NAZI-fy the whole world (via the USA CIA, Republican Party, and gullible Christians of all stripes), etc. But those who SCREWED with my legal and Constitutional Rights will pay HEAVILY!!!




Now, George W. Bush has often been photographed kissing even the lips of powerful Arabs, but that was NOT what I had in mind when I have often claimed in this blog that ALL Christians should "kiss the butt" of a Muslim Arab -- and I'll even include me -- because the LAST TIME the Roman Catholic Church tried to plunge the world into SPIRITUAL DARKNESS, with Jesuits actually in CHARGE of The Inquisition (HELLO?!?!? -- is Pope Francis not the FIRST actual JESUIT POPE???), burning books and torturing people, crucifying them and burning them ALIVE, we got the DARK AGES.

And the Catholic Church was so THOROUGH about it, it was ONLY because the Muslim Arabs -- a religion actually dedicated to Education and Scientific Learning -- actually SAVED all the Math, History, Philosophy, Science, and Technology texts of the ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Babylonians, etc.


It's the ONLY reason we still have them today!!!

And Protestants DON'T get off the hook since there was only ONE Christian Church in middle and western Europe back then.

4. I have heard NOTHING from American Express, so I guess I won't hear from them. I'll decide what to do about that later.

5. I have heard NOTHING from Bishop Schori of the Episcopal Church, USA, nor her representative. I'll still give them a few more days (it's a religion and not as organized as a business).



Peggy Walton Walker (in a role)

6. Now I DID call Peggy Walton Walker's agent, Ken del Corral, in New Orleans and he said he would forward my email to Peggy, but I've heard back nothing. No telling if he even got my email -- and I realize that Peggy and I were just "passing in the night" -- two people deeply committed to very different projects, and imbalanced in financial capabilities -- plus I'm GAY, so impractical in any event -- except as caring friends.

Here is Peggy's great project, see the bottom about Keith/Keiko here: http://www.pwaltonwalker.com/writing.html

But one OTHER thing I took from Peggy, is her description of her Methodist Church's Communion Table (and NO, Peggy -- like all Methodists I have polled -- does NOT know "The Method", and knows that there was not a "Mr. Method").

She said she ALWAYS took Catholic Communion with Catholic friends, because HER Church teaches that the Lord's Table is THE LORD'S -- and NOT governed by the Methodist Church or people, so NO judgement and ALL are invited.


That sounds like something JESUS would have taught, no???



7. And finally a QUICK ANONYMOUS SHOUT-OUT to Linda, a gorgeous, smart real-estate agent from Florida, who with two friends ate with me (near me, actually, but we talked a lot), my last night in New Orleans -- in the Copper Monkey Grill.




No only did Linda know ALL ABOUT the Flaglers and the Kenans -- she being from Florida -- but she had walked by the literary agent and me as we were finishing up our meeting. She DIDN'T eavesdrop, but was just BUSTIN' TO SAY, that it sure looked POSITIVE!!!



I had an eight-ounce beef fillet with baked potato, salad, two glasses of Malbec, and generous tip for $37.00 USD.

I have contacted that agent to give him my new email address, but it is too early to hear anything yet.


>>> ADDED LATER: If YOUR news provider has NOT reported this -- then that PROVES it is controlled by the CIA/NSA/Republican Party/Pope Francis!!!




The sun is shining and temperatures are forecast to hit summery highs for Saturday's Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day on the National Mall in Washington. The event,...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment