Friday, April 3, 2015

Jesus's GOOD FRIDAY Gift to Us All: Poll: Gay People More Popular Than Evangelicals!!!


In an article that may or may not be related, the Colima volcano has been acting up like crazy, lately, and this rare lightning was captured a day or two ago. I got a note this morning from a resident who said it has really been beautiful, so I might go to Colima soon and visit my God-son, Diego.


Colima is ALSO famous for its giant statue of the dancing gay dogs!!!



And this prominent sculpture in a city park, "La Semillia (seed) de Colima", commemorates God's cum-splat that the city grew out of in partnership with Mother Earth.


>>> SO, A RUN-DOWN ON WHAT IS NEW:


1. According to the poll found here: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2014/03/27/poll-gay-people-more-popular-than-evangelicals, we find this bottom line:

Favorables: 53% for GAYS, but only 42% for Evangelicals

Unfavorables: 18% DON'T like Gays, while 28% DON'T like Evangelicals

And it's actually far more favorable to Gays -- if you discount my blood relatives -- LOL!!!



Grant Henry (Sister Louisa), told me the original painting of this was commissioned by Tammy Faye Bakker, a HUGE collector of his work, and the girl, copies of which Jim and Tammy Faye gave donors for years, is their daughter.


Tammy Faye commissioned Grant to "Sister-Louisa it up," and this copy, then, hung on her office wall for years, until she gave it back to Grant while on her deathbed.


I bought it in about 2008, but had to abandon ALL my Sister Louisa paintings when I fled Georgia in 2010 -- at US Army Col. Dottie Newman's warning that the CIA and Republican Party planned to murder me.


The "Eyes of Tammy Faye" Bakker, later Messner.





2. MEXICO knows how to handle the "Republican/Fake Christian Types"!!!:


"Described in one report as an evangelical pastor, Arturo Arriaga Macías, the Gubernatorial candidate for the Social Encounter Party (PES) submitted his resignation as candidate, but the party decided on Tuesday to remove him from the ballot. (He had characterized homosexuality as breaking the traditional family.)
"Officials said Arriaga Macías’ statements did not coincide with the party’s platform, which is intended to promote inclusion."
- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/aspiring-governor-shoots/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Daily&utm_campaign=a6f9861003-Apr.+2&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-a6f9861003-348001761#sthash.KBjF3N5G.dpuf


3. I think it should be self-evident, but given that this is a holiday weekend, American Express is off the hook for three days, before the TIME COUNTER runs again. I have received TONS of reader support for my claims against AMEX, and that posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html, has been the most popular of the last couple of months, continuing.


And NOW, my email to Gen. Russel Honorehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-to-gen-russel-honore-sent.htmlmight be even MORE popular, which has this blog in record-hits-territory!!!

4. Because my internet connection and computers have remained for several days interference-free, I have no longer a need to Broadcast Email my postings, and THIS ONE is the last I intend to send to all 500, although I might send some out to smaller audiences. If I am again threatened in any REAL way (I don't mean by shills for narco-traffickers, like Nikki Prost or Del Shores -- neither of whom likely deal drugs or have a real habit), I will broadcast again.

See: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/back-in-puerto-vallarta-i-face-home.html.

5. I will next post my FINAL email addresses list.

6. And now THIS, a parting thought:




WASHINGTON -- One year ago Friday, the Senate Intelligence Committee, then under the command of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), voted to share with the...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment