Saturday, April 11, 2015

And Now for a Tetch-Bit of "News Catch-Up":





>>> ADDED @ 1:58 CDT: Although my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan, is working NORMALLY on Internet Explorer, it is SLOWED DOWN so bad on Google Chrome this afternoon that NO ONE would have the patience to view it.

I had this problem once before -- a few years ago -- when Rife Huey, my first Atlanta boyfriend in 1983, and Admiral Zumwalt's retired Chief Protocol Officer, emailed me to say that his Comcast Internet Service was REPEATEDLY blocking my blog entirely -- but no other Atlanta area internet providers were doing so.

What IS IT with me and military (or US Embassy, Mexico City), "Chief Protocol Officers"???

Scott


MERCY ME!!! This photo must have been JUST TAKEN!!!


White House photographer Pete Souza caught this incredible shot of President Obama departing Jamaica. Beautiful. Massive.
JEZEBEL.COM|BY CLOVER HOPE
Like · Comment · 

Massive.

Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment