Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mystery Solved???




>>> FIRST


The United States, largely because of poor oversight and loose financial controls, has sometimes inadvertently financed the very militants it is fighting.
NYTIMES.COM|BY MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Like ·  · 


Only about an hour after leaving A Page in the Sun, yesterday, I realized what that modem MUST have been asking for. To be more precise, Windows claimed that what was required was a “ten-digit number”, and I’d bet my bottom dollar that would be the area code plus number associated with the TelMex phone number of that DSL connection.

You see, here in Mexico – unlike in the USA – there are NO passwords for customers to modems, but only to wifi routers, and that is true of both DSL and cable connections, at least from both TelMex and Telecable, BOTH owned and set up by Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu. And Telecable was SOLD recently to another company, which the Mexican Press claims is actually still owned by Carlos Slim – which is the same as saying the CIA.

Carlos Slim set up the ENTIRE Mexican internet system so that the CIA (or other hackers in the know), can easily breach ANY internet connection at the modem. Whoop-de-doo, I still find WORK-AROUNDS, no??? But the reason I get asked that non-Mexican question, is the HACKING of my computers has my computers performing stunts unheard of to “normal” people.

Last night after I closed up this computer, I watched the hard-drive little light on its edge working FURIOUSLY for over two hours, but the computer still seems fine today. I have no crimes to hide, so I don’t care about spies – only those who interfere with what I have on computer – and that continues to happen, although no telling what they were doing last night – yet – a week ago, Windows Media Player was entirely UNINSTALLED, and when I checked my music files, AT LEAST Frank Sinatra’s music all disappeared, although I have it saved elsewhere.

Remember, my own modem and router have been unplugged for about three days now, so interference comes from OTHER wifi in the area – usually about eight at any given time.

Moving on, my brother is unlikely to allow my nephew Connor to visit me in New Orleans because Connor was identified by my brother nearly 10 years ago, to be MY “Spiritual Heir”, meaning he is too like me, philosophically, for Mike and others in my family to trust AT ALL!!!

And yesterday, I separately ran into THREE white American guys at the Saturday “Gringo Market” in Zona Romantica, who were in their twenties, and between 6’ 7” and 6’ 9”, and after teasing them for being failures at getting tall, we had the BEST discussions of politics, spirituality, etc. And they ALL got a kick out of NOT being the tallest around – for a change. That has only happened to me eight times, the last a 7’ woman (the only woman of them), and about ten years ago.

And they were all straight, and had no problem with me being gay at all. Too bad my family would still like to kill me for being gay – but more for telling the truth about the past. I also had a long rollicking conversation with Peter Hardy of Vallarta Bagels. Of course he’s still straight, but only NOW have I noticed what a cool name he has for anyone interested in LONG TERM love-making, no???

My wealthy Kenan Family was back in the news this morning, with CNN doing a piece on Republicans going to their BIGGEST FEEDING TROUGH, Palm Beach, Florida (aka “Kenan Beach”) – LOL!!!


The Kenan Family owned The Breakers Hotel: http://www.thebreakers.com/

The big confab of very recently, was held at Donald Trump’s Mar Lago Resort, rather than the Kenan-owned The Breakers Hotel, which seems reserved for One-Percenter Fun and Frivolity – the only MAJOR event beyond there was Drug-Rush Limbaugh’s third serial wedding in 2010, when Elton John performed at what was reported in the Press as a BIG SEA OF DRUGS.



Anyone following or remembering the mid to late oughts, will recall that Elton John acknowledged that he used to do a LOT of drugs with Rush Limbaugh, and that Limbaugh always told him that he was COOL with civil unions of gay people – in fact he invited David Furness, as Elton’s not-yet-then husband. Elton claimed back then that his buddy Rush was completely cool, actually, but just a PREFORMER who didn’t at all believe most of what he claims in his job.

In the end, Elton John lost so much gay cred, he still has not recovered – and now that he’s married David Furness, David looks like the Husband-from-Another-Planet – if you ask me. They’d be GOOD campaigners for Hillary Clinton, no??? On my Blue-ray of Elton’s 60th Birthday Bash, Bill Clinton and other “Liberals” are all seen grooving to it in the audience.

And to THINK, I actually met Elton John’s FIRST American lover about ten or fifteen years ago at the most popular Mexican restaurant that is about half a mile in-town from The Heretic gay bar, on that same road. That guy had just been crowned Mr. Gay Georgia, and was meeting a dozen of his friends there for dinner – they all FAWNING over him for finding such a rich, hot, successful boyfriend.

I wonder whatever happened to THAT guy . . .

Scott



Glenn Beck is considering breaking ties with the National Rifle Association, but not for the reasons one might hope. The object of Beck's ire is not the pro-Second...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  · 


Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 mins ·

Barbara Honegger's presentation titled "Behind the Smoke Curtain" in Seattle's Town Hall Theater, January 12, 2013, on what happened and what didn't happen a...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like ·  · 


Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 mins ·

Highly sensitive weapons negotiations between seven nations, including the U.S., China, Russia, France, UK, Germany, and Iran have been compromised this past...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like ·  · 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment