Monday, March 16, 2015

My Email -- Just Sent to the US Justice Department





Dear Sir or Madame:

My name is Scott David Kenan, a worldwide unique name, so you can find anything your organization has on me, attached to my Social Security number. I have lived mostly in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico the last five years – in Political Exile. My legal address (where I am registered to vote – although I have no residence, now, in the USA), is Wilmington, NC, and my mail is forwarded through Miami, FL.

I was also the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and am distantly related to the wealthy Kenans of North Carolina who today control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, much of Coca-Cola, USA, and the largest trucking company in North America, www.theKAG.com. My last regular job (which I left in early 2010), was on a contract basis with www.Pentagon-USA.com, where I worked for 18 years selling ad space in US Service Academy and War College yearbooks and similar. You could call the owner, Patrick Stansbury, or his Executive Vice President Michael Massicott to find out more about me.

Perhaps you should know that Mr. Stansbury was arrested on drug charges THREE TIMES while I worked for him.

My situation is complicated, as I was sued for LIBEL by Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, and convicted in absentia nearly two years ago – although I was NEVER legally served. I know how to undo this then counter-sue, but am still working on getting the money to do so.

This is NOT why I am writing, but my experience in New Hanover County Courts in Wilmington, North Carolina was beyond shocking – in the legal sense – and continues to affect LOTS of citizens and non-citizens as well and MUST be addressed.

I will be tied up most of the rest of this month of March, so I just want to state a few things I learned or experienced, now, so you can consider them, and then if I can assist in an investigation, I will be happy to do so. You can find out all about my story in my original blog, going back to 2008, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, or my mirror blog with better graphics begun 1/1/2014, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx.

Although the Center for Justice and Accountability never actually received this, my letter to them details a lot: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.

Earlier, I had contacted the ACLU in Chicago, who could not help me because my tangle was not with a government entity, but most of my emails and voice-mails left for them never were received by them. Most recently, the Courts Inspector in Cook County Courts who told me it should be easy to get the conviction thrown out and then counter-sue, CANNOT be called from my phone, again. I am used to MASSIVE disruptions to my every kind of communication.

Some problems in Wilmington’s Court System:

1. There is no online record of court proceedings – unlike most jurisdictions, including in N.C., which DO have. Who knows what is going on – or how/why it is changed.

2. The online records of the New Hanover County Detention Center DID previously show at least some of my five incarcerations there on eight false charges – all now dropped by VERBAL agreement, my part being that I LEAVE the State of North Carolina for at least a year and then they would be DROPPED, which they only then were dropped.

My whereabouts have NOTHING to do with guilt or innocence. I was KICKED OUT of North Carolina, unconstitutionally.

And Robert Arnold Trayhan’s records of his jailings were also erased later. He and “Jersey” – Michael Keogh, who had once cut steaks for President Nixon, admitted to me that cops bought them beers for info about me – and that Ben David once paid them with a visit to a mobile WHORE HOUSE then operating in colorful vans in Wilmington – I actually CATCHING them disembarking from that vehicle and they admitting it then and there. Others admitted that Mr. David or Wilmington City detectives also paid them for info on me, some of which was stolen out of my desk.

3. An investigation of the NC Crime Lab which was released during my time in Wilmington (1/1/2011 – late April 2012), found that the Crime Lab actually MANUFACTURED false evidence for District Attorneys more often than it did straight forensic work. No actions were then taken that I am aware of.

4. The real problem is that the MAMOTH drug importations to Wilmington have corrupted nearly everything and everyone.

5. Benjamin R. David, D.A., seems to be the central figure in protecting the drug traffic, only arresting those who have angered him. Sheriff Ed McMahon lied to me repeatedly about his knowledge of this traffic and his protection of it. Police Chief Ralph Evangelous – at least in those days – smoked crack daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine. These are all Democrats – beholden to the Republican Party, Episcopal Church, and clandestine side of the CIA.

6. After a few psychological evaluations of me to see if I was fit for court – which I clearly always was, but they needed to show I was “crazy” -- Ben David had Carrie Menke, who was from the office of his brother, Jon David, the REPUBLICAN D.A. in the neighboring jurisdiction – Ben and Jon being identical twin brothers originally from Florida, which also seems strange – evaluate me in an hour-long interview.

We had no problems at all, but when she finally filed her report three weeks later, she said I was SANE and OK – except that she took my having told her I would LEGALLY try to get her license if she lied, into a threat of VIOLENCE from me, for which she recommended I be immediately committed to the notorious Cherry Hospital, and put into restraints and shot up with drugs until I was fit for court.

Both the judge and my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, LAUGHED OUT LOUD when he dismissed that report in court.

7. And here is a little more about Ben David’s secret long-term male lover and what happened right after I tried to report Ben’s crimes to the Head of the DEA in the Nixon Building in Wilmington (he is part of the corruption too): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

This should give you a good idea where to start, and as I have always maintained, my blogs are LITERARY, so there might be a few things that need “legal clarity” in them.

Let’s work together to guarantee that our beloved United States serves all with JUSTICE, OK???

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico




.

No comments:

Post a Comment