Tuesday, March 3, 2015

For the FIRST TIME EVER, Facebook BLOCKED Me from Sending This Via Direct Message to My OLD FACEBOOK FRIEND (but many in his government are on my email list, so he will get it)!!!




Encountering MORE computer hacking from the CIA/NSA today in many BORING ways, they do NOT allow me to post this correctly, but the white line is meant to show the portion of Mismaloya affected by this action.





Dear Presidente Pena Nieto,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I have been living, mostly, in Mexico since May 2010 – at the suggestion of US Army Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Gen. Colin Powell. This, because that spring, the Republican Party had tried to commit me to mental hospitals in the Atlanta, Georgia area five times in one month – even with the help of my sisters.

The Dekalb County, Georgia head psychiatric nurse (who was called to my house on at least two of those attempts), told me that the Republicans planned to murder me if I was NOT permanently committed to a mental hospital – because of what I know about my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC and of able mind – although 92 years old, now.

In 1990, top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta FIRST told me my parents were literally the top NAZIs in the USA, and I can prove my mother got all her marching orders from the last three Catholic Popes. I even caught her on the phone with old family friends of ours at the moment President Obama made the deal to re-open government.

Some of those, not all alive in 2014, include Coach Lou Holtz who is John Boehner’s closest personal friend and Republican co-conspirator who lived across the street from us 1968 – 1970, John Ehrlichman who was President Nixon’s closest advisor and I twice visited his apartment in Atlanta in the early 1990s, when he with Newt Gingrich, CNN, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Fox News, Christal Presley (who was best friends with Sean Hannity of Fox News), and several others were successful in establishing one of the largest narco-rings in the USA -- back in 1990, continuing today.

Anyway, I caught Mom on secured communications with them – right at the time Obama made the deal to re-open the US Government about 1.5 years ago now.

Additionally, my distant Kenan relatives of North Carolina, primarily, control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, much of Coca-Cola USA, and the largest trucking company in Mexico, the USA, and Canada, www.theKAG.com. And they also completely support not only the republican Party ENORMOUSLY, but the narco-trafficking Episcopalian Church – the Kenan Family giving the EXACT parts of the Episcopal Church that murdered Tennessee Williams, by giving them nearly $100,000,000.00 USD over the last 90 years (especially the parts that I can prove in Court of Law murdered my boss, playwright Tennessee Williams, and stole his estate from Harvard University).

This University of the South ruled with the Confederate Mace – a symbol of absolute White Supremacy – until they were FORCED to give it up – ONLY IN 2005!!! And from the MOUTH of one of my rich Kenan relatives, I was told that THEY hate no one more than black Americans – except Jews, more. I’m sure they do not take well to Mexicans, either!!!

In fact, when Tennessee Williams and I met with Jackie Kennedy Onassis  – the evening of January 11, 1982 – she told him that Sewanee (aka The University of the South), with help of the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI, intended to murder him to KEEP his estate, as was first his plan in his then current will -- to honor his grandfather, an Episcopalian priest.

Of course, it is because of Tennessee’s BEST MOVIE of all his plays, La Noche de la Iguana, being filmed in Mismaloya, that I got to know these kindest of Mexicans of that town so well, and why I am doing what they ask of me: to remind you of your Government’s – with that of Estado Jalisco’s – promise to find a way to pay off the landlord who wants to evict the entire town – just so he can make MORE MONEY (as if HE were a rich Kenan – comprende, Senor???).

I follow the news and I know many of my Kenan Family’s DARKEST secrets – many of which I have shared with those in various levels of Mexico’s government – especially the Mexican Army and Marines officers, who have interviewed me many times. I have even heard rumors that my family (Exxon-Mobil, anyway), with help of the CIA put you into power. I hope this is true, because you then, after changing the Constitution to allow foreign oil companies back, SNUBBED Exxon and other large American companies and first sought help from Canadian companies – HA-HA!!!

For this reason, I like to think of you as one of my closest friends, but I have others, too, like the late Dr. Waldemar Salazar of Colima, Colima, where I lived for about two months in 2010. He was best friends with Presidente Salinas as well as the Governor of Colima Estado, to whom he introduced me.

But he and Presidente Salinas got into disguise and ESCAPED the Presidential Guard, travelling here to Puerto Vallarta, with the doctor showing the Presidente all the CIA narco-trafficking, they crying for Mexico and her People over what the USA does to Mexicans and your country. As you know, President Clinton expanded this the most -- while working, actually, for Bush/Cheney.

And speaking of Senor Salinas, I know ALL ABOUT his friend Senor “Carlos Slim”, and when I blogged like CRAZY (with far smaller audience than I have now), that his investment in the New York Times was to force them to cover up his narco-trafficking (especially in Wilmington, North Carolina where the Star News newspaper was owned by the NYTimes), the New York Times sent a person to Wilmington who found me to tell me they had FORCED Senor Slim to sell – but that they could not announce that to the press until the check cleared the bank, which it soon did.

I also forced the Kenan-owned The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida to STOP being the nearly sole advertiser on www.FoxNews.com – by threatening to release more Kenan Family secrets.

So, if someone of my “power” can help YOU or the Mexican people/nation, I am completely at your service. That said, many have been destroyed by causing me anger, something it would not be fair of me not to tell you, as well. But that will NOT be your and my problem, because I have observed you carefully.

Should you want to get someone else’s opinion about me, please call President Barack Obama. He or his people will tell you ALL about how I have been giving him HELL – just to insure he does the right things, which he is more and more doing.

I will soon do some (additional) publicity work for Mismaloya, and have gathered a few pictures, today, which I will post on my blog with this email to you, which I hope to be able to send via Facebook Message – you and I being friended there for about two years now. And then I will email it to my 500 contacts, worldwide, and including many in Puerto Vallarta’s Government and other key Mexicans. You will be able to see THAT as the second blog posting of today, March 3, 2015. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx, or its earlier mirror going back to 2008, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com.

To me, it seems as if the United States is the husband, and Mexico the wife. NOW, the wife has stated CLEARLY and FIRMLY, that she won’t take any CRAP from her husband, any more – does this make sense to you, too???

I do not expect a reply – just your best actions.

With the greatest thanks for your service to Mexico, Her People, and the World, I remain your friend – and that of the Mexican People!!!

Thank you for your concern and attention to this matter.

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco



One gentleman from Mismaloya's photo of his family working with John Huston. I took many photos, today, that did not turn out well, as TIME is of the essence here. That said, here is a detail of this photo, and these kinds are what I will use for PUBLICITY for the town, soon enough!!!



.





No comments:

Post a Comment