Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Cheese Stands Alone . . .





>>> ADDED LATE: J.G.Sandom PROVES he really IS a CIA narco-trafficking NAZI Republican -- not by our disagreement, but by his DEMAND I TAKE PSYCH MEDS, rather than he explain himself or make a RATIONAL POINT!!!

Not only that, but as the official "Father of Interactive Internet Advertising", he had ALL the skills needed to become one of the TOP CIA operating on Facebook, no???

His response, just found:

  • J.G. Sandom
    J.G. Sandom


    I have decided to no longer label you as a friend on FB as a result of your vitriolic attack on me as a "nazi" . . . because, I guess, I had the audacity to question your decision to trash Jeb Bush's family members (I am no fan of Jeb but I don't believe in trashing the family members of politicians; I don't think this is fair). And since you attacked me for disagreeing with you, since you called me a Nazi et al, I feel you are no longer my friend. If you disagree, you may apologize publicly. Otherwise, I will no longer view you as my friend. Dude, take your meds. You seem to be completely off the reservation on this one.


Mr. Sandom has ALL THE INSIDE CHRISTIAN CONNECTIONS to KNOW, no???




I sure woke up uncommonly well rested and refreshed, this morning, having FINALLY grasped the unconditional love of both my mother and “Testosteroni”. You see, after my phone call to Mom yesterday, I knew in every fiber of my being that she and I are now indissolvably connected – similar to an egg and sperm uniting as a zygote (if I’m remembering science correctly – Christians call this a full-fledged human with all rights, including that to MURDER the mother, should there be a question of which of the two should be saved in a medical emergency or optional procedure), so CLEARLY Christians will GET ON MY CASE, trying to separate my Mom (an extremely smart and powerful person), from me, which REALLY would be as BIG A SIN as ABORTION!!!

Of course my conversation (as blog-reported, yesterday), with Testo was not as gushy-gushy, but the bottom line is that his role is to throw me CURVE BALLS, while my mother’s has been to be as bullying as the Staten Island Ferry coming to dock, a phrase Tennessee Williams used in initial rehearsal, only, to describe the actress playing Bella in the premiere of A House Not Meant to Stand in Chicago, 1982.

I thank them BOTH from the bottom of my heart, and with me now understanding this about them BOTH, I shall never again need to have a problem with EITHER of them – just LAUGHS, no???

And when a big ole GIANT GUY (in many dimensions), goes from not even understanding the dynamics of what he is caught in, to having TWO THIRDS of his “planets in alignment”, he can devote ALL ENERGY to the remaining problem, Miss Barack Obama.

Readers will recall that in the last couple of months I sent President Obama the following messages via secured White House website communications, getting received receipt, promising SOME kind of result within a couple of days. None came.

I sent a message that I understood that he could not risk replying and the Public finding out anything of our relationship (not sexual – nor do I hope it would become that), until the Primary Battle is completed and we can both raise our heads from our foxholes.

That time is NOW!!!



We don’t need to have to ask the FLOTUS to continue to hide Barry-Bam-Bam’s tracks!!!




MERCY ME – you would THINK the Prez could go for someone more ATTRACTIVE, no???

Well he DID, and this is his Chief “Body Man” (renamed personal servants of the President), Reggie Love, as DOCUMENTED MANY TIMES by Huffington Post about three years ago. Reggie entered Air Force One nearly every time Michelle did NOT accompany Barack on trips – and by the BACK DOOR (just as is now absolutely proven by their handwritten love notes published a couple of years ago, Richard Nixon and Bebe Reboza had a VERY long term homosexual affair, with Bebe entering the White House under false ID and by a back door as well).


The SHAME of homosexuals, who marry UNSUSPECTING women, is what my father told me he would KILL me for -- if I ever did such a thing. That the day in 1973 when Dad had been told by Mom I am gay, and he affirmed UNCONDITIONALLY that he loved me regardless – he just got a bit TWISTED in his expression of that – until the end, when out of Mom’s earshot, he acknowledged a lot of their crimes.

That said, indications so far are that Michelle and her mother knew EXACTLY why they wanted this sham marriage – to FORCE Barack Obama into slavery to Big Banks, Wall Street, and CIA/Episcopal Church/Republican Party NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!

And he’s been a GOOD BLACKMAILEE SINCE, no??? Have you considered his secret TRADE DEALS, the erosion of the American Middle Class ACCELLERATED under Obama compared to George W. Bush, and John Boehner’s CROWING in an interview published in the Wall Street Journal (or maybe the Washington Post), a day or two after New Year’s two (three???) years ago, in which Boehner said the Republicans are DELIGHTED with what they have gotten from the little faggot – MORE than they could even get George W. Bush to do for them!!!

And while Bill Clinton appears to be entirely straight, HE served Bush/Cheney so well by increasing CIA-controlled narco-trafficking in Latin America more than either Bush President, simply out of GREED!!!

If you want another KICK-ASS strong Republican in the White House – by all means, elect HILLARY CLINTON, no???

She will give you a few greater “Liberal-Loved” Rights – as long as REPUBLICANS GET THE MONEY, and WE are further enslaved.


>>> Even though my modem shows NO internet connection available, and I am NOT signed into any of the other wifi systems available here, Windows just popped up a WARNING that my antivirus had just downloaded the latest virus definitions, but there is a FLAW within them – LOL!!!


Well enough on that little faggot – I don’t think he’s got an OUNCE of “manhood” in him, and I also remind readers that about half a year ago, I posted that Barack will NOT like my taking a “flame-thrower” to his ignorant black ass, but he will like it BETTER than the alternative: being rear-ended by Mitch McConnell with his penis or his Swastikas!!!


>>> THE MEANING OF THE PHOTO AT TOP AND MY TITLE, TODAY:

It is FIRST to honor Testosteroni, who frequently calls for MORE “cute cat photos”, which he points out “everyone likes to see”. See how DRY his sense of humor is??? But it is ALSO because two nights ago – and without getting truly inebriated (over the last two weeks I have spontaneously drunk less alcohol and smoked less oregano), I left ¾ of a block of Tillamook black-wrapped cheddar (wrapping peeled back a half inch), out overnight and my cats WENT TO IT, treating it like a salt-lick, since they could not get their teeth around it. I cut off an inch (as I savored the aroma of it at room temperature), and put the partially-eaten part on a plate for my girls to enjoy.

What is funny to me, is that Colin Hamilton of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, EXCLAIMED about this cheese, as his favorite thing, when I first mentioned Costco to him about a year ago. And FUNNIER is that in his outrageous attempts to bully me into NOT blogging about how he, Frank K. Meyer, DDS, and Charles Quigley (the National Rifle Association rep in Puerto Vallarta), had conspired and carried out an attempted FORCED FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN CONVERSION in a Writers Group meeting, by Frank pulling out copies of the New Testament and a Tennessee Williams play and DEMANDING I choose between them.

I DID handle it with aplomb, but EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IN ATTENDANCE (about 24), APPROVED of this action and not a single one has expressed any disagreement with those assholes. Previous to that, Robin Avery of Canada tossed around the term “Fudge-Packer” in reference to ME at a lunch – and then claimed he was just joking, when the evidence is that Robin has sex with LOTS OF GUYS!!!

But what I had meant to say was that in Colin’s repeated attempts to intimidate me in emails that were clearly written while he was DRUNK AS A SKUNK, he not only claimed I have a “delicate mental condition” – which agree with me or not, I am anything but “delicate” – he claimed he would NEVER take the advice of someone as despicable as me – and at that EXACT TIME, he had just bought a sound amplification system at Costco that I had recommended to him, and that it was on SALE – and it worked extremely well in the Red Room of ACT II STAGES/Entertainment, since owner/manager Danny Mininni could never get himself or a competent person to get the in-house system to work for us – and we won’t even get into the lighting problems.

Christian Cunt from my OWN high school system -- JOY ECKLE!!!


Now, in another funny, the day I read a piece that included how Sherman Lee Criner, husband of New Hanover County, North Carolina District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner, Republicans both, had about 2007 been caught “diddling” the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall (the anti-bellum City Hall and Theater), and even the Wilmington Star News (then still controlled – like the New York Times, then -- by Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu, the then richest man in the world due to his narco-trafficking with the Bush/Cheneys – because of Bill Clinton getting him fully on line), my West Chester, Pennsylvania School System co-alum in PV Writers Group, Joy Eckel, an editor rather than writer, had her PANTIES IN A TWIST because I had twice used the clinical, scientific word “vagina” – when TODAY, the news on TV is about PUSSY RIOT, which I be she has NOT complained about – and I bet those gals are not taking about FELINES.

The Star News newspaper reported clearly and repeatedly that Wilmington Police had PRESSURED the father into NOT reporting Sherman Ray Criner’s DESPICABLE CRIME -- as they (the cops), would be CERTAIN to destroy the girl’s reputation so she would be MOCKED on Wilmington streets – thus how CHRISTIANS deal with SEX ABUSE in Wilmington, North Carolina!!! Hell, failed 2011 Republican mayoral candidate (Republican), Justin LaNasa’s Hardwire tattoo parlor on Front Street computer geeks at Justin’s bank of computers for purposes of harassment, had frequently claimed in front of crowds that I had molested their young sons – but REFUSED my demand that they prosecute me, saying they intended to have MORE FUN WITH ME than a prosecution could be.

Well NOW, it is my turn, and I wish to remind Mayor Bill Saffo (whom I credit with doing the best job one could do in a TOTALLY drug-corrupted, White Supremacist city), that I will accept no less than $10,000,000.00 split between the city and county (I’m going for at least 100 million from the State of North Carolina), but only if settled quite soon and out of court. Otherwise I go for the FINANCIAL JUGLAR!!!

>>> REMEMBER: Lawyer Jeff Duncan INTERNED for New Hanover County D.A Benjamin R. David during the EXACT TIME Ben David served me with EIGHT false charges resulting in FIVE stays in jail for over two months, total – as well as TWO false nut-house commitments, then Jeff got his FIRST job working for Saper Law, LLC, Chicago for Daliah Saper during the EXACT TIME the false LIBEL charge was brought and SHAM-TRIED.

In legal terms this is one of the TIGHTEST, PROVABLE cases of RACKETEERING – possibly even in US HISTORY (but I can’t begin while Barack Obama continues to order the CIA and NSA to interrupt all my communications – just like he ordered the Navy Seals to MURDER Osama Bin Laden, rather than to capture him – Obama KNEW that Bin Laden could PROVE he planned 9/11 with the Bush/Cheneys and Saudi Royals.

The month I gave Bill Saffo to decide is about up, but I’ll give him through next Monday. Period.

And if you think THIS is harsh – wait until you see what I do to Fox News talking head and lawyer Daliah Saper and Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago executive Jamie Lee Sutherland, who brought the bogus LIBEL suit against me, but never served me legally – then tried me in absentia (illegal AND unconstitutional), stripping me of all my assets, including my copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir AND all blog posts and emails that I write until I die – PRAISE JESUS, the Christians thought they had me under control – HA!!!

But I had merely published what Jamie had ADMITTED to me about his narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta area for his bank -- the Chicago offices of Wells Fargo Bank got the BIGGEST FINE YET IN US HISTORY for laundering drug money in 2010 – that same year. But worse is that I blogged about Jamie seeing Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse, Man’s Country, several times.



And it is NO SECRET that every drug Mafioso I ever met in the USA or Mexico said they use Wells Fargo Money Transfer to move their dough (if not American Express Bank – another one I had HUGE troubles with).


>>> ANOTHER download of anti-virus definitions just came in only partially – according to Windows. And later when I shut down, the quick, intermediate Windows screens that show, ONLY, show it spelled, "Windows Se7en" -- is that NORMAL???


And since Jack Stein, Wilmington’s Risk Manager PROVED to me that my calls to him came on lines that are controlled by the NSA, and since when I contacted the American Civil Liberties Union in Chicago, hoping they would help me but they only take person vs. Government, not individuals, I had MOST of my voicemails to them ERASED – as well as they never received most of my emails, and THEN, the number I was given to report FRAUD and get help from the Inspector in Chicago District Courts NO LONGER WORKED for me, after they were so encouraging in being able to simply get that conviction thrown out, I cannot bother working on this until the United States Government stops trying to KILL ME, and the CIA/NSA gets OFF MY ASS.

I’ve got until late June of this year to do that simply – and after that it gets more complicated, but being FRAUD, the statute of limitations is NOT applied.

Well, I suppose that is enough for now. I should also say I have no idea if J.G. Sandom has responded to my email, NEW Facebook invite to re-friend, or my Facebook message – all of which I sent him yesterday. And as far as Ms. Muhawesh is concerned, I do hope she abandons either the hibab (if I’m spelling it correctly), or the alluring make-up. And if she SHOULD contact me, I would LOVE to work with her if I have confidence in Mint Press News – it being the ULTIMATE KICK TO THE FUCKING CHRISTIANS, were I to associate with an American Muslim’s publication, no???

Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment