Sunday, February 1, 2015

On America's BIGGEST Day of Suffering PRAYER DELAYS!!!




>>> FIRST, THE PHONE-TEXT MESSAGE I RECEIVED TODAY AT 9:37 AM:




I don't know how the principal of Vallarta Daily News http://www.vallartadaily.com/, Sergio Salazar:


Sergio Salazar

 . . . thought he could get away posting this pic of himself on Facebook (the symbolism of the white on his face appears malevolent to me), as well as claiming he is HARVARD EDUCATED, and NOT have Mexican and US Governmental authorities NOT investigate deeply each and every one of his Facebook friends. Had he any sense, he would have ERASED his Facebook entry -- if only to PROTECT HIS FRIENDS!!!


Same is true of Danny Mininni of ACT II Entertainment/Stages -- he has several Facebook pages with differing claims and friends.


ANYWAY, as I have said repeatedly the last week or two, ALL complaints and comments on what I report concerning the appearance of or actual Illegal Arms Smuggling or Narcotics Smuggling should be sent directly to Sen. Richard Burr and Sen. Diane Feinstein of the US Senate Intelligence Committee, via their secure website or phone, numbers listed there, too.





>>> TWO MESSAGES I SENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:


I just checked and Bill Saffo has NOT yet read this, but in the REAL WORLD, if you do not check and respond to serious communications within a few waking hours, YOU ARE LEFT IN THE DUST!!!




However, he living in Wilmington, he must be a heavy drinker -- and he likely goes to Greek Orthodox services, whether he likes to or not. FEMALES force men to religion, but ONLY to control them, and Politicians have NO CHOICE if they hope to stay in office, so I give "Our Bill" a Papal Dispensation on this -- as a former Catholic to whatever he actually is.


Also, I need to clarify what might be misread, in that I don't remember any specifics of what we discussed after Mayor Saffo invited me into his car to talk for a little while, but I remember it FONDLY, in the sense of feeling Bill Saffo is an ally of mine.

AND I forgot to say that I expect to charitably spend MORE in Wilmington than the City awards me -- but ONLY if we reach agreement without going to Court.



Mayor Bill Saffo


Conversation started Saturday


  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Hey Mayor Bill!!!

    I fondly remember nothing of our conversation the day we met, and I realized why us big guys really SHOULD drive Cadillac SUVs. I remember the good vibe I got from you.

    In any case, I have always assumed you have an advanced sense of humor, so trust you forgive me any temporary discomforts I may have caused. I am TOTALLY FOR Wilmington, the only constant geographical place through my entire 63 years of life.

    So, I just want to give you a heads up, that I would prefer to settle with the City and County out of Court, saving TONS in lawyers' fees, and for about $10 million, city + county, county bearing more. I hope to get up to $100 million from the state of North Carolina, entirely separately.

    I'm not certain Jack Stein is used to this level of negotiation -- or in other words, I do not have the time or interest in dealing with ANYONE's insurance forms, although I would be ENTIRELY co-operative after being paid at least half.

    So, I don't need an answer for a month or so, so think about it, please.

    In the meantime I sure hope you appreciate the HUMOR in my blog, and knowing you are adult enough to handle compliments graciously, I have to say that you are ONE FINE SPECIMEN OF A PHYSICAL MAN -- but I have learned to flirt only with my own type -- LOL!!!

    Scott

And this should be self-expanatory:



The Crow Band in Europe from the summer of 1970. — with Warren GondolfJohn Manfredi and David Sprenkle.



  • Conversation started today
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Hey Warren – I don’t know if you even remember me, but I got up to 6’ 10” at Henderson High before my family moved to Columbus, OH for my senior year. But I remember you, although we never hung in the same crowd, both for your garage band – and for your natural leadership ability. I’m thrilled to see you’ve had a great career, and if Eileen is your wife, although she looks a little young for that, she is GORGEOUS, and I love the smart, loving look on her face.

    Also, I see you recently beat cancer – and so have I, although I don’t know any specifics about yours, mine was actually rather minor and not scary, being a carcinoma a little larger than a bubblegum ball from a machine that had been masked under plantar wart tissue, that I had waited a year to deal with – only knowing of the plantar, and knowing it could not be fatal or cause foot amputation. This because at that time, 2012 – end of 2013, I was running too often from Drug Mafias in or near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where I have mostly lived since late spring 2010, when Gen. Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer, who had become a close personal friend in Atlanta where I lived 1983 - 2010, warned me that Republicans planned to murder me if I stayed in the States – because of what I know.

    Now, I DID have a far more serious cancer in my life, caused by the fact that my mother is/was (she’s 92 now, of fit mind if failing body), America’s top literal NAZI, we having swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings when I lived in West Chester. And we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz in Columbus, and for his help in Nazification (he is John Boehner’s closest friend and co-strategist now), Mom got him his dream job coaching at Notre Dame, and her brother, a dentist already living in South Bend, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish – until Uncle Bob allowed my cousin Janet to marry a Jew, then Mom had all his considerable wealth removed, forcing him to a US Veterans Hospital in Mississippi, where with Mom’s help they murdered my uncle – which I can actually prove in Court.

    I can prove MANY murders in court, including my former employer’s, Tennessee Williams, at the hand of the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, CIA, and FBI – exactly as Jackie Kennedy Onassis told TW and I would happen at a party in 1982.

    I’ll leave the rest of my story on my blog where you can read it if you care to.

    I have a LOT of people and government entities which I will easily be able to sue for multi-millions in damages – and I will soon be doing that. I don’t need much money, so intend to give the bulk of it away, including doing something helpful for every school I ever attended. And that is where I thought you might like to help out eventually – helping me decide what to do for Henderson first, then North Jr. High, assuming I am flush enough. I’ve also gotten in touch recently with my 9th grade crushee, Susie Lattomus, my best friend, Bob Jones, and Kerry Glatts and Hal Peters, but it strikes me that you living in West Chester – and with your professional background, you would be the person who would know best – of those I’ve found, anyway.

    Now, before you read my blog, you should know that another thing I noticed on your page is the posting about angels and knowing God will give you TWO improvements – if you keep faith. This is SO TRUE, although I was raised Catholic and have investigated other Christian and non-Christian religions, I try to find the truth in ALL of them and consider myself spiritual rather than religious.

    I also say exactly what is on my mind, which means I use an occasional expletive (for literary shock value), and am often irreverent. I tell people the truth: I was thrown into a sewer and the only way out was to EAT all my sewer-rat competition (not literally, of course), and indeed, although my Kenan Family is secretly likely the wealthiest in all of the Americas, I was homeless under a viaduct in Wilmington, NC only three years ago, but rent a house overlooking Old Town in Puerto Vallarta, today, so MUCH has enormously improved!

    Without further wordiness, my original blog beginning 2008 and now with over 2,600 essay-length posting is http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, and my one-year-old one (for peculiar reasons I felt the need to have a mirror blog, but it DOES have improved graphics), is http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx.
    I trust you will be OK if I post this on blog, because if you are not interested, maybe someone else will read it and step up to the plate.
    Sincerely, Scott Kenan








.

No comments:

Post a Comment