Sunday, February 1, 2015

Is It POSSIBLE That I Have Finally "Wrapped" -- Via an Email Exchange with Bob Jones???


Well, here they be1969 John Shupp, Dave Sprenkle, Doug Rabin, Owen Coghlan



Although always BRIEF, your communications are always delightful -- would that I could say the same about me -- LOL!!!


Holy shit!!! At first, I thought you meant you saw Warren, but I recognized Dave Sprenkle's name in that photo, and just now see he lives in Downingtown. At HIS page the top photo shows John Shupp, Doug Rabin, and Owen Coghlan, all of whom I knew, the last two pretty well.


I swear God has catapulted me into Heaven on Earth -- despite my playful writing that appears to most readers as near desperate, and the sniping of devils passing as they move out of Power.


Well, it all had to happen SOMETIME, and if I've PUSHED THE ALMIGHTY to speed things up, She (He, or It), hasn't seemed to mind at all.


LOL!!!

S

Sent from my iPad

On 01/02/2015, at 13:11, "Bob Jones" wrote:
I just saw Dave in early Dec. He had cancer. But was able to beat it.


"Yes, Lord, what . . . Scott and I can take a rest now??? Well PRAISE QUETZALCOATL!!!"









.

No comments:

Post a Comment