Monday, February 16, 2015

Having Completed My Political Mission, I Returned to the GARDEN OF EDEN for Sunday Dinner, Yesterday!!!


The entrance to Montebello restaurante in San Sebastian del Oestehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Montebello-Restaurante-San-Sebasti%C3%A1n-del-Oeste/167992023360992


I know that everyone expected me to return somewhere else, but I made an EXECUTIVE DECISIONhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html



>>> I WILL GET TO THAT IN A MINUTE, BUT FIRST:





Steve Carrell is Denison's TOP acting grad now, although in MY day (1969-1973), that honor went to HAL HOLBROOK, forgotten now -- such a shame, if you ask me.



Hal Holbrook with his wife, Dixie Carter

Not only proof that there is something ENTIRELY RACIST about Denison University (especially since former Republican Senator and "JEW-GONE-BAD" Richard Lugar started his Political School there), that I graduated from -- and I actually found a similar meme on Facebook claiming Abe Lincoln threatened the South because Lincoln was NOT racist.

THE FACT REMAINS that Abe Lincoln always considered blacks sub-human, and until he had a conversation with Fredrick Douglas near the end of the conflict, Lincoln always intended to DEPORT all the blacks in the USA to Liberia after the war. 


>>> ADDED LATER: (This came from Mark Cargill's Facebook Page.)





And then I ALSO ran into THIS lie by a White Democrat close Facebook Friend of mine, proving that even the BEST white people know nothing but lies -- if educated in TEXAS, at least -- LOL!!!

We should not forget the great Democrats that have come from Texas!
Like ·  · 
  • Mark Cochran likes this.
  • Scott Kenan We should not forget that the first two times I visited "The Little White House" in Warm Springs, Georgia, that in FDR's living room and in one other room were the most DESPICABLE cartoons -- claimed by the staff that they were Roosevelt's FAVORITES EVER of the lynching of "coons" as they were called in the cartoons. Staff explained that racial attitudes have changed since then, but FDR used black folks to further other goals. ANYONE who claims Democrats (except some nowadays), like black folk AT ALL might as well join the Republican Party and Christian Church. About 1988, those cartoons were removed after a minor "terrorist attack" on the Little White House over those cartoons by black folks.
    1 min · Like
  • Scott Kenan Further illustration:



And in a NOT TOO RELATED matter, I spoke with several different "Mexican Men on the Street" yesterday, and they ALL knew that "Toro" is one of the best known CIA Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta -- and the SAME about his boss, Luis Melgoza of www.PVGeeks.com. They did NOT know how much Toro loves gay sex, especially swallowing semen -- he being a "Chrisitan" and "Republican", he likes people to think he is STRAIGHT, but word will be out ALL OVER TOWN, now -- HA!!!


>>> NOW RETURNING TO MORE PLEASANT MATTERS:


First of all, I was greeted by Coco with big hugs and kisses, before she led me in to see her daughter and her Canadian husband were eating with Coco's Canadian grandchildren, and her youngest son (handsome as only a half-Italian/half Mexican can be), was waiting tables.



Coco in front of the door to the kitchen -- it got so busy yesterday, that I offered to clear tables or wash dishes if necessary (it wasn't), but Walter stayed in the kitchen, busy, so I popped in my head at the end to see him as HAPPY AS SUNSHINE!!!


And of course, that is why I bought his last two bottles of homemade Limoncello ($13.45 USD, each), as that is EXACTLY what it "intense lemon" is, and why I made many batches in Stone Mountain -- despite the high cost of lemons!!!


And the building, including these incredible stone floors, has ALWAYS been in Coco's family -- for OVER 300 YEARS, now!!!


See their Facebook Profile for MORE incredible views of the garden-dining area -- which even has a grape arbor OVER the heads of the diners -- and an ANCIENT lemon tree nearly dead -- except for ONE branch that is super-loaded with perfect fruit!!!



This is the party of White Americans and Canadians from the Great Lakes Region whom I engaged MOST in conversation, but not intrusively. The guy in blue T-shirt is a physician, and they all are World Tourists of the MOST fun kind.


Being careful not to TALK TOO MUCH, they loved what all I said about American Politics, and I even overheard one of the guys saying, "GOD, I hope that guy knows what he is talking about!!!" But it was funny that I shared the unisex bathroom with the woman in raspberry sweater -- there being a urinal stall and a toilet stall, separated by a six-foot wall, which I did NOT look over -- even after she made a loud grunt.

We left at the same time, and I kidded her, explaining she had been in no danger due to my being gay -- something I had not yet disclosed to her group. She grunted AGAIN!!!

I dare say that whether currently practicing or not, she had a CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND, so found the TRUTH hard to take -- no???

But I had earlier teased the doctor that I needed him to examine a few things, and later after we had a lot of laughs together and they had asked me to take pictures of them with their camera, I DID ask him to check two new (one largish), bumps on the side of my head, and he pronounced them "warts needing no further attention", which "Testosteroni" will get a kick out of (thinking of my experience with Toro), and in the last two weeks, I have chanced on FIVE cancer survivors -- including a former Kenan-truck driver in North Georgia -- although MY carcinoma on bottom of foot was about the least likely to metastasize, especially when two of them had been through chemo.

And then walking around San Sebastian a little before driving an hour and a half home, I ran into TWO parties of American tourists, one of two, one of three, straight couples about ten years older than me, and after a brief MAJOR POINTS splat of my politics -- always now ending that those of us in the know are taking care of things, and NO ONE else need worry about it, now -- I DID offer to share the small amount of marijuana in my pocket, that I had decided I just was not in a mood to smoke on the trip

All parties acknowledged that at least half of them smoke it, but declined the invite.



San Sebastian -- the Patron Saint of Homosexuals as long as I've been Catholic (since 1951).



Me in the Museum in San Sebastian on my last trip there. I was the FIRST asked to put my height-mark on the wall, as the tallest known visitor, both in 2010, and in 2014.


The museum is dedicated to the man who wrote the MEXICAN ENCYCLOPEDIA, so being a BLOOD KENAN and most interested in Education, I was afraid someone TALLER might have bested me since, and did not visit, yesterday, but for MORE of those things, see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/yesterdays-adventure-to-san-sebastian.html



If you ask ME, I've been acting ENTIRELY TOO MUCH like Ichabod Crane (as I was sometimes called in my youth due to awkward growing up and UP -- in my youth.


"Ichabod" is a Hebrew name -- look it up!!!


LOL!!!


Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment