Friday, February 6, 2015

Good News Breaks Out All Over – Except with the DEVILS at Mexico’s Telecable Internet (still secretly owned by Carlos “Slim” Salim Helu) – LOL!!!





>>> BREAKING!!!: My friend Victor's restaurant is CLOSED again today. He is OUT OF EXCUSES -- either he is CIA Drug Mafia -- or has been HARMED BY THEM!!!


1. First of all, I got in last night from driving to Nuevo Laredo and renewed my Mexican visa for both me and my car with no difficulty. The drive was easier than previously, by far, due to the continuing efforts of Mexico to upgrade her roads, and I clocked the distance as 1620 miles RT, meaning I averaged about 50 miles per hour, including all stops – and if you knew how sinuous parts of the drive are, this is all but miraculous.

Also, I took or smoked no pot at all, and forced myself to drink a half beer both nights in hotels, despite no desire for it, knowing I don’t sleep well at first in foreign beds, sleeping fitfully the first night, and then like a baby the second.

2. In Concepcion del Oro (the birthplace of gold), I stopped at an OXXO convenience store, which is actually about five miles from the beautiful old town, that has many adobe structures and an impressive Catholic Church. I’ve checked it out a couple of times and the enormous trailings mountain (tailings???), is all one can see of one of – if not the greatest -- Mexico’s gold mines. It was lunch break and many miners where at the OXXO too, some wearing their miners-helmets with light on top, so VERY COOL!!!

But a cab pulled up to my car as I was getting out of it, and an ancient (90+), native woman about 4.5 feet tall (I soon learned), looked up from the front passenger seat and our eyes met in an amazing way, so knowing that anyone reaching that age has few surprises yet to experience, I talked about my COLOSAL height – and then what I have been trying to achieve for Mexico and her husband, the United States. She LOVED it, and I know enough Espanol to do this.

Then she blew me away, by slowly getting out of the cab, and stood up, giving me her special blessing, which was Catholic and including TWICE making the Sign of the Cross, and kissing the crucifix that hung from a chain around her neck. I was so moved by that, because Mexican Catholics ALL (the many I have spoken with), are into Jesus – but think that Catholic Church clergy – especially upper – are in fact THE ANTI-CHRIST. I kid you not.

3. Now, when I used my computer in Nuevo Laredo to blog last, it had been corrupted and all my bookmarked pages and history of browsing had been erased in Internet Explorer – but NOT Google Chrome!!! While this typically happens to BOTH browsers after a major Windows upgrade, no upgrade had happened. Today, at home on my other Windows computer, I was able to get online with no problem, at first, but as soon as I tried to get to my blog, I AGAIN lost the ability to get a response from the DNS server – exactly like the difficulties about 10 days ago, which Telecable fixed by an adjustment in the office, so I just called them.

Like then, I pressed the number for English, and got a choice of two options in Spanish. I tried one then the other, and finally got someone who said NO ONE in Puerto Vallarta local customer service (322-267-7999) speaks English AT ALL!!! So we went through it all, he kept repeating my cell phone’s number WITH DIFFERENT NUMBERS EACH TIME, including changing the area code to something nowhere NEAR Puerto Vallarta, which he knew was where I lived. Eventually, he kept saying things impossible for me to understand, and when AGAIN I asked if someone had at least a LITTLE English – HE HUNG UP ON ME!!! – and, I was jovial throughout, knowing vinegar is not how to attract the flies. So I will go to their office later today.

And the FACT IS, I had this exact problem in 2010 with Western Union when they sent money I had sent a Mexican to the WRONG-NAMED PERSON, and I had to straighten it out – but Western Union calls to customer service from the USA, then, went directly to Mexican agents who laughed at me, pulled the EXACT SAME TACTICS, and it took a week to straighten it all out.

4. Frustrations like this are like little Chihuahua dogs nipping at one’s feet – ANNOYING, but NOT affecting my actual life which is more and more victorious!!! And speaking of which, the emailed blog post sent yesterday, ACTUALLY reached a lot of Atlanta City Council – probably for the first time, because I got a couple of auto-responses from them for the FIRST TIME, although I’ve included them at least five times.

THE CIA/NSA IS BECOMING LESS AND LESS EFFECTIVE AT BLOCKING MY COMMUNICATIONS!!!


5. BTW: I meant to mention before, that the Mexican Federal Government announced about five days ago, that it is planning to SUE GOOGLE – for MESSING with its internal communications and governmental actions. Really!!!

Additionally, Mexico announced yesterday, that she is going to have an AMNESTY PROGRAM, forgiving all illegal/undocumented foreigners on her soil, and they must register for legal papers as part of the deal. Of course, I wish the United States would follow suit (excluding actual criminals, of course), but it is a FARCE meant to spit in the eye of the US Government – just like Presidente Pena Nieto – said to have been put in power by a combo of the Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and the CIA – when as soon as he got the Mexican Constitution changed to allow foreign investment/development of gas and oil, he PUNKED the Kenans and CIA and said NO US large companies at ALL and went to Canada to seek investors – LOL!!!

Mexico is FED UP with the USA treating her like a COMMON CHRISTIAN WHITE BITCH, and therefore worthless.

Readers will recall that “Sonny”, one of the TOP people who got the Sun Kings gang of Colombia (his actual country of citizenship), to TAKE OVER from the traditional family mafias (Italian, Irish, etc.), to CONTROL New York City government – and then even as far south as Atlanta and Stone Mountain, Georgia – with Newt Gingrich, CNN, FOX NEWS, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whose Atlanta apartment I have visited twice, a TOP ally of my parents), is now a CIA KILLER and protector of CIA narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta. He was released from US Maximum Security prison after 11 years of 25 served, by the CIA and they dropped him here – and this according to SONNY!!!

Sonny has been JAILED in Mexico at least three times that I know of – mostly for fights – but NEVER DEPORTED TO COLOMBIA!!! And I never heard of Mexico deporting ANYONE, before – HA!!!

6. In the matter of some top lawyers presenting the evidence that the Saudi Royals actually planned 9/11 with the US Government -- think Bush/Cheney/Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan at command of the last three Catholic Popes, as well as The Carlyle Group, owner of the largest firm, PPD, a drug research giant, in Wilmington, North Carolina – this story is OUT OF THE BAG, and CIA/NSA attempts to SUPPRESS IT, are coming to naught. Still, it is known mostly OUTSIDE the USA – LOL!!!

I had planned to research details of to WHOM they presented the evidence, and THEIR credentials, but NO INTERNET TODAY!!!

7. In the matter of the missing Puerto Vallarta City Councilman – allegedly abducted by Drug Mafia and still missing, the story really HAS finally broken WIDE OPEN on the internet, but I was unable to do more than get Google results on it. Before exploring that, I checked mail successfully, then was BLOCKED from internet access.

8. As I said, Chihuahuas (American Republican White fake Christians bent on WORLD DESTRUCTION to satisfy their greed and lust for power), are fading away faster than even THEY seem to know. Have you watched CNN, LATELY???

After all, I have already presented the evidence and patterns that I am aware of, and now only clarifying a few things. It makes no difference to me, God, or anyone, really, if I am killed today.

But I bet I WON’T BE – LOL!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment