Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Getting More Proof of My Brother Michael William Kenan Helping to Get Me MURDERED, I Take NEW ACTION!!!


Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan. Michael William Kenan, and Connor Michael Kenan at the Meyer Family NAZI SHINDIG, summer 2009, which Janet (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen's two HALF-Jewish-blooded children, Ian Opperman and Andrea Opperman, who once argued by email with Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com to stop ABUSING ME, because he told nothing but lies using illogic but Andrea wisely said she could not say what was true, she only opposed liars).


My point had been that BOTH Ian and his sister Andrea absolutely BOYCOTTED the 2009 Meyer gathering -- a political fest for NAZIS in its third coming together, the first in 1998 in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee (near NO ONE), and 2003 in Batesville, Indiana, home of the world's largest CASKET-MAKER (and perhaps Norman Bates as well) -- LOL!!!



Ian Opperman, Andrea Opperman, Bill Larsen, a full pilot with American Airlines, Chicago, Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman then Larsen, unidentified -- a couple of years ago.


More on the BIG NAZI PARTY!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


>>> MY EMAIL TO SISTER JULIE (one other, also involved, passively):


Hi Julie,

Nice to get a reply FIVE DAYS later. Also, see latest blog posting, which includes the PROOF that FAGGOT MIKE KENAN works with mom and the NAZI Party, directly.

I'm afraid my suspicions of ALL of you are now being confirmed by OUTSIDE PARTIES -- but I'm STILL not angry, just hope to destroy your, Joel's, Mike's, Jane's, Connor's. Max's-X-2, and Taylor's EVER being able to get or hold a job ANYWHERE -- since that is what you all did to me these last many years -- while also trying to MURDER me.

Please pardon me if I characterize you as what you are: a TOTAL CHRISTIAN CUNT!!!

Lord KNOWS how I will celebrate Jane's birthday on the 14th -- HA!!!

Save your money -- your job will soon disappear!!!

>>> ADDED LATER: Having the proof of faggot Mike's conscious commitment to my DEATH so no one knows more about his HOMOSEXUAL LIFE, he, Jane, and Julie will get NO MORE emails of blog posts -- except if I pull a DOOZIE on Jane for her 62nd birthday on Valentine's Day.

Or maybe not.

Love,
Scott

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Julie Duffy <duffyjr3@verizon.net> wrote:


Hi Scott,

Thanks for my birthday call.  Glad you're doing good.

Fyi, Teeva pronunciation is for the sandal/shoe company.

Love, julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:
See, connection came back -- probably because of what I said in our phone call. Also, while talking with Telecable a week ago, they DID originally give me Internet phone with unlimited free ALL Mexico calls, as well as to land lines in US and Canada calls for about $7.00/month cost -- although they THREE times confirmed they did NOT, so I kept that and bought a $22.00 phone, but not yet plugged it in. Should be good for long calls to lawyers, soon. I can call cells too in US, but with charge.

S

Sent from my iPad

On 10/02/2015, at 19:31, Testosteroni wrote:
2 TW tee shirts   $40
cookbook   20
3 used dvd   30
2 used cd   10
big nail clip   20
small nail clip  10
TOTAL   $130 
(Accepting your Gracias! in advance)
Testo-the-Magnificent!




Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment