Thursday, February 5, 2015

Drivin' and Moonin' . . .


Driving under a Full Moon (which disappeared behind the clouds too quickly), I came across the central square in Pazol (or similar), in Estado Zacatecas, where I spent the night in a hotel and a tire was deflated by teenage pranksters – or Mafia. They did NOT leave a calling card.




>>> BREAKING: Huffington Post had a story about lawyers presenting proof of the Saudi Royals ASSISTING the 9/11 FAKE terrorist attack -- I say FAKE, because it certainly was terroristic, but it was NOT planned and conceived by Muslim Terrorists -- it was CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS of the Bush/Cheneys with CIA and my mother, America's top NAZI.

The story strangely would NOT transfer to Facebook (I have NEVER seen this happen before), and then when I tried to go back to get it differently -- IT HAD DISAPPEARED!!!

I guess HUFFPOST in not immune from CIA/NSA hackers either, no???

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html

* * *

Great time to think changes to my thrust in this blog – which is going toward a humorous recanting of the CONNECTIONS between us all, and how MY connections are most ENTERTAINING. Gone will be all the muck-raking and such, although some things needing cleaning up will pop up from time to time.

So, I have three things today to clear up.

1.    I ran into the one nice guy who lived in the house near Teatro Vallarta and near where Stanley Winborne III now lives (next door to whom they claimed was the “MAFIA Chief of Police” for the area), and it was a WILD REUNION!!! The couple who had to least and also had bought a beach restaurant in Mismaloya (and she had nearly thrown me right off the bridge in Mismaloya, except that I dropped to the plank pavement and help a support for dear life – YES, she was that strong, but also I am that high of center of gravity – disappeared right after they kicked me out, keeping my black cat with white spot on her chest, Stella (for star) Lo-Rider (for how she slunk around the baseboards of my house in Stone Mountian, Georgia – she being a rescued feral cat who had taken three years to get near me on her own. I can’t now believe I forgot to ask if he knew what happened to her, but she had been rescued out of a dumpster, so she knows how to take care of herself.

The Canadian narco-trafficking woman who had enrolled in nursing school in Alberta – who had found the references to Kenan-blooded but not surnamed relatives of mine having been the two psychiatrists who headed the American Psychiatric Association and its evidence-gathering operation, and then REMOVED homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses, went back to Canada TAKING her tall, hot Mexican boyfriend, who not only was completely fluent in English and in chef’s school here, but was selling his stuff to rich Gringo guys – and offered himself to me, but I had no money.

Anyway, guys in Alberta are surely rejoicing (he was an actual nice guy)!!!

2.    In the matter of Colin Hamilton of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, just as I had appropriated that photo of Frank K. Meyer, DDS where he shows off how much weight he lost after his pituitary was removed – and made it as if he were trying to show off his wankenheimer, I took Colin’s twice-mentioned reference to being a hand-puppet at his proctologist’s, to sound like he is into being “fisted”, when in FACT, I know NOTHING about Colin’s rectum – nor do I care to.

3.    When it comes to distributing the mass amounts of money I will win in lawsuits, I will need to first have a talk with Father Bob Kus of Basilica Church of St. Mary’s in Wilmington, North Carolina, because I’m still concerned that because he was my mother’s pastor/confessor when she and the St. Mark’s Duplicate Bridge Club were so active smuggling Art out of South Africa to protect the wealth of WHTE PEOPLE – and Mom frequently BRAGGED about that (although she never mentioned anything about anyone’s skin color.

He should have been aware of that, but maybe not.

Well, I’m on the road, so this is brief.

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment