Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Funny Thing Happened in Front of OXXO, Last Night -- Some Nudity Included (but flaccid, so "scientific" to look at)!!!


"Toro's" head, taken when he was METH-saturated and nakedly cleaning my bathroom like a whirling dervish, just about 18 months ago.


I've shown his full naked body (with his PERMISSION, even), and if you want to see HIM, google around in my blog to find it, but I have decided to honor some Mexican naked protesters, so will paste in a couple photos of them from the news -- in case you don 't remember what one or the other sex looks like, and here is the story: http://www.vallartadaily.com/nude-protest-43-missing-students-warning-nudity/ 



Toro is actually not quite this thick.






>>> THIS JUST IN:

Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now · 
Whether legal or not, Hillary Clinton's deep connections with the planet's financial elite may cast a shadow of her attempts to play the populist in the 2016 election.
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM
Like ·  · 


Well, rather than tell the story (which might take me forever -- and I have something else I hope to write today), I'll list what things I learned, after finding Toro in front of my local OXXO convenience store, scientifically (he had boxes to separate out the recyclables), picking a GIANT mound of trash (no dumpsters and few garbage cans in Puerto Vallarta!!!)

1. Toro was happy to talk, and insisted his mission, now, is to recycle all of Puerto Vallarta's trash -- his answer to why he was five miles from his home on Calle Costa Rica.

2. And when I told him I had sent TONS of info to both Mexican and US Authorities on the narco-trafficking in town, so stay clear of those people -- they will soon get their comeuppance -- but especially US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O and CIA Agent Luis Melgoza (I had actually once been talking to Luis in his office which was right by Paradise Community Center, and Toro walked in, didn't see me, and asked Luis what he had to do NEXT -- REALLY!!!), he said that he had actually RETIRED from all that -- and even his "roommates" in his crack-turned-meth house do NO DRUGS but marijuana now.

He DID admit to doing Meth once every three days, still -- just for nostalgia.


Kelly Trainor de O



Luis Melgoza


3. But the BEST part of running into Toro, was to see how HEALTHY he looked and was acting (especially compared to what I have seen)!!! His body had become more muscularly defined -- and I watched as his nipples (seen through a thin T-shirt), raised erections -- as we talked. I could not forget certain memories, and I was having a serious stirring, myself.

But I had SWORN to myself I would not hop in the sack with him again -- but still I could not pull away, so asked him if he actually LIKED sex with guys -- or just did it for money. We really discussed some intimate details of all the sexual things that two men can do, he revealing he is not Greek Active or Passive, really, but after licking one ball and than the other for an hour each, just MOST OF ALL loves to swallow!!!

And I asked him if he'd ever had his back door tongued by a man -- oh MANY a time, and he loves that too. Not only that, but he REALLY wanted to do me to completion -- partly because he knew I would be clean, a rare opportunity for him. Meanwhile, I couldn't help imagining things, so knew I'd better get back to my business before I caved in. He had been asking to go home with me, but not begging.

So I bought my cigs, and while doing so, realized Toro had NOT ONCE asked for a penny from me nor acted like he expected anything. I pulled out two 100 peso notes ($13.47 USD), rolled them together, and went out and slipped them under the front of his collar, while teasing his nipple -- I just COULDN'T resist!!!

But I said that we could NOT have sex then, and if he wants to, he has to call me first, not to just come over (he does not have my phone number -- nor did he ask for it). He GOT that, calling me Dr. Jekyl, for how I treated him the time he came unannounced. And then I left him insisting he would be there for another hour, and SURELY I would come to my senses and come back to pick him up, but I told him NO, I'm (like he is, actually), a very disciplined person -- and then I didn't (wishing for the rest of last night that I had -- but this morning I'm back to my senses).

Scott


He prefers prevention and treatment to punishment -- and got confirmed UNANIMOUSLY. Now THAT is PROGRESS!!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's nominee to serve as U.S. drug "czar" won unanimous approval in the Senate Monday as lawmakers vowed to curb an epidemic that results in more than 40,000 deaths a year from overdoses of...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  · 



1 hr · CNN ·
CNN and HuffPost keep running their headlines on their websites, using his initials, DSK, which is TOO CLOSE to my SDK!!!
For the record, sex-workers for money are EVERYWHERE -- some just call them "husbands and wives"!!!

Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn took the stand Tuesday in a court in Lille, northern France, in his trial on aggravated pimping charges.
CNN.IT
Like ·  ·  · Read More



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs ·

Tar sands activists in several states have been getting visits from the FBI, and no one knows yet exactly why...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like ·  · 



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs ·

The 9/11 trial judge abruptly recessed the first hearing in the case since August on Monday after some of the alleged Sept. 11 plotters said they recognized at least...
WWW.MIAMIHERALD.COM
Like ·  · 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment