Friday, January 2, 2015

Was I Just TAPPED by CNN's TAPPER -- or Am I This Crazy without Help???


REALLY -- I just took this photo off my BIG-ASS TV. They flatter me, but at least they call me "The Buried Lead", which is metaphorically true.


And to be able to see "Life Itself" Sunday night at 9 ET, is an opportunity NO ONE should dis-avail themselves of. I can't WAIT to see CNN's definition of "LIFE".


And that there in the framed photo (actually a series of three in one frame), is my mother's mother, Gertrude (Hesselbrock) Meyer, at age five in the year 1900, in a Cincinnati studio playing fairy.


I have had LOTS of offers of cold cash from "arts & antiques" dealers -- but it is the LAST thing I would ever sell.




And a blow-up of Grandma's face:




Pax Vobis, y'all!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment