Friday, January 30, 2015

The Email Activity Today Is Getting Friskier -- and FRISKIER!!! -- LATE SURPRISE: Sergio Salazar Has Been SNIFFING MY FARTS, and with GOOD Results!!!


According to FACEBOOK, not only is THIS Sergio Salazar's PROFILE PICTURE, but he studied at Harvard University!!!


Maybe he IS a medical doctor after all, no???



>>> LATE BREAKING: ANOTHER Email Volley from Senor Salazar (after the one below this):


THANK YOU!!! 

That was my EXACT POINT ALL ALONG:

US CIA CORRUPTION OF THE BEST OF MEXICO!!!


WELCOME TO MY TEAM!!!

Kisses!!!

Scott

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Vallarta Daily News <press@vallartadaily.com> wrote:

Yes, we get it. When you fart even your ass says “Tennessee Williams” you bring that up everywhere. Listen. Just have the Senate Intelligence Committee contact us about how the US Government has control over Mexican media, we want to be sure to tell the right people to fuck offincluding you.



>>> MY SECOND EMAIL REPLY TO SENOR SERGIO SALAZAR:


Thank you Sergio for your medical opinion!!!

What are your qualifications and when did you and I interact in person for you to diagnose me??? This is what ALL who hate God have claimed about me since 1978, but several LICENSED psychiatrists in Wilmington, NC -- and in Atlanta, Georgia as well -- have diagnosed me mentally fit, but suffering stress brought on my assholes telling lies to hide their crimes.

On your behalf, I have sent all of this to my regular list of 500, as well as the US Senate Intelligence Committee, Atlanta's Mayor Reed and City Council, and Mexican Army and Marines top officers --  so they can see what the US Government in partnership with Mexican Drug Mafias has done to Puerto Vallarta, FIRST put on the map by my former employer, Tennessee Williams (an American playwright of the Twentieth Century -- LOOK HIM UP!!!

We are awaiting you physician's license number -- OR -- you will be deeply investigated -- comprende???

Scott
Cincinnatus Retorno

Sent from my iPad

On 30/01/2015, at 11:53, "Vallarta Daily News" <press@vallartadaily.com> wrote:
Scott, all I can say is that I hope you find a doctor who can better treat your mental illnesses and find the right combination of medications that will allow you to live in a world with less delusion. I don’t know what else to say, your own website admits you have mental issues and claim you have conquered those, but you apparently have not and we wish you the best.

Thank you,
Sergio Salazar

>>> MY REPLY TO A FRED:




Hi Fred,

I have no idea how you got on this list -- could you tell me how long you have been on it, and if longer than two weeks, WHY you waited until now to complain, please???

The good news is that I will take you off IMMEDIATELY, but only if you identify yourself with enough info for me to search you out online as an actual person -- and write a short paragraph of FICTION, on a funny reason you might have been put on for. (It is NOT a writing contest, but one of creative imagination.)

GOOD LUCK!!!

Scott David Kenan (a worldwide unique name!!!)


On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:56 AM, fred <fred@amproductions.co.za> wrote:

Can you please remove me off the mailing list. I don't know you or this group. Regards Fred






.

No comments:

Post a Comment