Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The CRAP Is Coming Out in Puerto Vallarta Like a SURGING VOLCANO, Now!!!




1. I ran into Darrel Mcleod from Puerto Vallarta Writers Group near the Rio Cuale this morning, he was talking to a typical looking white gringo woman in her 70s, so I walked up close and stood, waiting for them to pause so I could say hello without interrupting.

But Darrel got to that point and said, "We are having a conversation that does not include you -- and we would NOT talk to you in any case." Now that was odd for a lot of reasons, including that Darrel Mcleod, about two months ago, had had to actually PHYSICALLY RESTRAIN NRA representative Charles Quigley from PUNCHING Colin Hamilton right after a writers group meeting, which I learned about later, since I'd gone out for a smoke and didn't see it. And I have only gotten on very well with Darrel in the past with no tension before at all.

It is also odd, because Darrel, who is from Canada and claims to be full-blooded Sioux Indian (but looks at least half white to me), is the most mild-spoken person in the group, a good writer, and the LAST person I would suspect of being either a narco-trafficker or someone who protects those who do. He is slightly effeminate, but so many straight guys are that I never know when that means something and when it does not, so I won't speculate, and sexuality has NOTHING to do with criminal activities involving drugs.

So, I decided I'm tired of being nice and with nice language (it CLEARLY has not helped at all), so with Darrel's Colin-like, Brit-snob, Christian response (he HAS made it clear he is a Christian of some kind), I let loose, telling him about Stanley Winborne's son who seems as corrupted as Kelly Trainor, and it makes SENSE, since they both have top or second command of US State Department in Afghanistan (source of heroin), and Puerto Vallarta (shipping place of heroin to USA -- thanks to the CIA and US State Department -- as well as Wells Fargo Bank and Jamie Sutherland, who brought the LIBEL charge against me, but I was never legally served, then tried in absentia in Chicago Courts.

I speculate that Stanley Winborne in the US State Department is near the TOP of CIA drug traffickers -- and was in Puerto Vallarta to meet with Kelly Trainor under guise of visiting his father, who CLAIMS they barely get along. And then I cussed them both out, telling them to stew in their horseshit, and of course I called the woman some deserved ugly female-anatomy words, since her reactions to "drug mafia news" was even MORE defensive than were Darrel's.

I just googled to see what else I could find out, and "NC Stanley" of Puerto Vallarta is actually the THIRD, not second, and his son is actually Stanley Winborne IV. Perhaps these will help you out:





And here is Stanley II's list of descendants:




And of course, the Winbornes largely owned the largest railroad in the South, Atlantic Coast Line Railway, HQ'ed in Wilmington before it was moved to Jacksonville, Florida, before being sold in 1967.




And I even found Stanley III's old job listing before he and Alice moved to Mexico:



He was NOT the simple upper-middle-class that he has claimed to me.


Also, when I reported months ago that the first time I read in Writers Group, a big loud guy who actually DOES write well, had unfairly criticized me (like is the habit of Christians and Republicans), someone came to my defense, privately afterward, but I wanted to hit him because he started it with "That Big JEW . . .", which had NOTHING to do with it and his very malevolent way of saying "Jew" really shocked me -- that was Stanley Winborne III!!!


2. I am ready to file a MISSING PERSON REPORT!!!

Sunday, when I was found by the CIA/NSA to be blogging in a restaurant, since my home internet was completely blocked from working, and I was blocked THERE, and the hackers all but destroyed Windows 7 right then, but I found a nearby restaurant with wifi and the owner was super helpful, so I rebuilt Windows and blogged with no internet problems at all the guy said to come back for a meal, and that he is ALWAYS open seven days a week, 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM, serving all three meals.

So yesterday, I stopped by late afternoon hoping to get dinner. He was closed without a note on the door. A friend of his said he had no idea why it was closed, but it was Monday, a typical day to close, so I thought little of it. This afternoon, he was closed too, and I looked in the windows both days, and nothing has changed.

But today, another of his friends was outside, and gave me Victor's phone number, after trying to call and saying the tones indicate that Victor took his chip out of his phone. The ONLY reason to do that is to hide so the CIA and others cannot find you. I am continuing to try to reach Victor by phone, but will reveal more info -- although it is up to his family to report him missing, if that is actually the case:

The restaurant on the main drag in the same block as Burger King, but south at #2015, is named La Casa Mi Compadre: Tours & Surf House. Victor is a BIG GUY for a Mexican, maybe late 40s, and with a HUGE booming voice.

I hope he opens the restaurant tomorrow!!!


3. I did go to Telecable's office, and they filed a report of my trouble and gave me customer service's number that is LOCAL to Puerto Vallarta, and even though it had a menu to choose Spanish or English, NO ONE THERE SPOKE EVEN HALF FLUENT ENGLISH -- and they didn't know when anyone would be in who could.

Nevertheless, he got the gist of what I was saying about the DNS server not responding, did some things there, then had me reboot the modem and wifi box, and everything has been working since.

And I asked the clerk at Telecable's office if they were owned by Carlos Slim as everyone has told me since 2010, and she said NO, they are owned by Televisa (which I had not heard of, so I just googled it.)


Turns out they were just SOLD to Televisa earlier this month!!! And the article is somewhat confusing, but ends with this paragraph: "Looking at the ownership structures and collaboration deals within the Mexican telecoms sector, it seems like a bit of a labyrinth but one where  many routes still lead back to Carlos Slim. Although tightening regulation and thus opening up the market for foreign investment should shake-up the Mexican telecoms market nicely, it looks like the IFT still has some work to do."

You can read it here: http://telecoms.com/379682/televisa-closes-iucasell-stake-sale-acquires-telecable/


4. THE MISSING CITY COUNCILMAN (ABDUCTED BY DRUG MAFIA), nearly two weeks ago, IS STILL MISSING!!!



It was a tetch of a TRYING DAY, but now:






Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment