Saturday, January 24, 2015

Please Direct Any Continuing Criticism of My Drug-Corruption Reporting to Senators Richard Burr, Diane Feinstein, and/or Thom Tillis!!! Alternately, Contact Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico.

 

As is most evident, Senor Pena Nieto has a lovely family. He does NOT want them becoming DRUG ADDICTED!!!




Contact Presidente Enrique Pena Nietohttps://www.facebook.com/EnriquePN?ref=br_tf


>>> BREAKING!!! As I drove to where Carlos Slim could not block my internet connection, I came across 80 - 90 Mexicans at a major intersection demonstrating to KICK THE CIA and PUERTO VALLARTA'S PRI PARTY MAYOR out of Mexico -- and I had a FUN time talking with them!!!

Then when I arrived at my destination, an American greeted me -- and he knew EVERYTHING I had to say about corruption in the US Government. He's returning to USA today to work now from there.


1. This morning, I awoke SHOCKED to discover that because when I had removed the battery from my cell phone hoping to clear the CIA hacking yesterday morning, I forgot it is now 2015, so programmed the time and date as 2014, and ended up thinking it should be Friday, today – LOL!!!

And of course I have NO internet connection at home, although the internet coming into my house is perfectly fine (right after I wrote this the internet actually DID go out  – anyone who knows how to read lights on modems could tell you that, but it can’t STAY out too long). Thank you, Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu, who set up his Telecable (tel-eh-COBB-lay), so that the CIA can easily hack any connection in Mexico. I will call their customer service if this is not corrected by later today and INSIST that they provide me the service that is FINE, but they CHOOSE not to allow me to use it.


I understand Carlos Slim is MAD AT ME, due to my helping get him OUT of the New York Times, but he needs to GROW UP!!! (and stop thinking he has to put Mexico into Drug Crisis to make profits!!!)

I do not know, other than Facebook, which I have used some of the time, a better way to contact the Mexican Presidente, but he’s easy to find there, although you might have to “Like” him to be able to post to his threads.

Even though I am NOT connected to internet now, CIA is somehow corrupting this which I am writing in Word. So far, the spacing between lines has spontaneously changed twice, and the graphic of Senor “Slim” has been moved from a couple of paragraphs above, to right below what I am now typing – RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES!!!

And after I highlighted “GROW UP” in green, I was stuck writing EVERYTHING highlighted green – until I closed Word and re-opened it.

I will put it back and hope it stays back.

2. Complaints and Further Observations regarding drug or illegal arms corruption should be sent to Senators Diane Feinstein and Richard Burr via their secure forms on the US Senate website, and if Thom Tillis’s still is not up and running, contact him via his direct email at www.ThomTillis.com. All sites have phone numbers if you are needing quicker attention.

3. This football-inflation thing has gotten out of control. Although it seems to have made little if any practical difference, SOMEONE thought it would give them an advantage, or they would not have risked the team’s reputation on it, so JUST LIKE a terrorist caught after his bomb fails to explode, the culprit must be found and dealt with appropriately.


With no internet, I only have saved photos to use, so this is the football team at James Kenan High School in Kenansville, North Carolina. DON’T TELL Thomas S. Kenan III or Betty Kenan there are NON-WHITE players, or they will get the school’s name changed!!!


What I would prefer to post is a great graphic illustrating the STRONG BIBLICAL PROHIBITION against American football, and why kosher-observing Jews – and ALL Bible Fundamentalists, Literalists, etc. are obliged not to play (but are allowed to observe), but I never saved it and cannot access the internet. It is as strongly worded as scripture quoted to prohibit homosexuality. I don’t know chapter and verse, but ACCORDING TO GOD, “It is an ABOMINATION to touch the skin of a DEAD PIG!!!”

LATER, I found it:




 

Have y’all been to Rome to see the sculpture of my foot??? I’ve been twice, so far.


 

3. And speaking of Gen. James Kenan, this painting of a bass relief that never existed (always look at the SHADOWS!!!), is meant to be him. He led the FIRST armed resistance to the Crown over the hated Stamp Act on the banks of the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, North Carolina, a full EIGHT YEARS before the Bostonians got their Tea Party together, but the Yankees winning the War, they re-wrote history, and even the several markers around Wilmington NEVER ONCE mention that Gen. Kenan led it.

I find that rather ALARMING!!!

But face it, Kenans are ALWAYS early, and we are FORCED to learn patience – HOPING for society to catch up.

When I was held hostage in the house of Drug Mafia who then had just bought a restaurant on Mismaloya Beach (summer of 2010) – and that was just a couple of blocks from where Stanley Winborne II now lives (and next door to the MAFIA-corrupted “Chief of Police” – not to be confused by the ACTUAL one, who helped me get out of Benjamin Shields’s apartments), in a high-rise overlooking Theatro Vallarta, it was the small, young Canadian woman who claimed she was getting OUT of narco-trafficking and returning to Canada (Alberta???), to study to be a nurse, who was entirely FASCINATED with my copy of the 1999 edition of the book, The Kenan Family. And although she, like I already had been, was amazed by all the accounts of Kenans on battlefields getting all the top awards for bravery, and “having the strength and stamina of ten normal men.”

But it was SHE who discovered that two blood Kenans, but differently surnamed (and probably not even knowing they are/were related), had a major role in History, one being the psychiatrist heading the APA when they REMOVED homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses, and the other was the psychiatrist who coordinated getting all the studies together to make that decision.

And remember too, that gay activist and writer Alan Gurganus is my fourth cousin, he writing Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All, very loosely based on my father’s grandmother, Julia Kenan, the Oldest Confederate Widow in North Carolina – and her husband, Murphy Kenan, was very strongly opposed to slavery, saved and bought a husband and wife only to immediately grant their freedom. Still he was quick to enlist in the War, and on Julia’s 100th birthday, my father saw her kill a rattlesnake with a broomstick in the backyard – LOL!!!

Dan Keenan Savage, founder of “It Gets Better”, is my very distant Irish cousin.

So, whether you like any of that or not, please call Thomas S. Kenan III at home and give him your opinion: (910) 686-9209. They don’t answer if they don’t know your number – and there is no voicemail, so you might have to call him at work, Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill can be googled up for phone number, and Steve Armstrong is Tom’s assistant.

ADDED LATER: That is the Figure Eight Island home of Tom Kenan -- with similar phone. I mixed up the area codes and added the wrong one. I will hold off on posting his Chapel Hill PRIMARY home's number for now.

I will NOT publish Betty Kenan’s home number because of her advanced age.

4. The internet is back on my cable as of five minutes ago, but still I am unable to get into anything having to do with communication: Gmail, Facebook, and Blogger!!! So I will post this from elsewhere – just like I had to yesterday.

5. Anyway, I think you can see that all this energy, intelligence, and persistence that I have seemingly infinitely – is JUST A KENAN FAMILY TRAIT!!!

I’ve had NO CHOICE!!!







And of course Frank DID give me some ideas . . .


Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment