Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ken and Karrie Sebryk (owners of the Boutique Theatre), Are Known in Puerto Vallarta for PASSING COUNTERFEIT MONEY!!!


Arsenic and Old Lace was presented by the Boutique Theatre when it was located at 321 Manuel M. Dieguez. The theater has had two moves since then.


Actually, the theater has had FIVE locations in the short time that Canadian owners Ken and Karrie Sebryk began it -- not many more than that years ago. In fact, I met Ken and Karrie TWICE, the first time when they were scrambling to move OUT of the above location in 2010, and because Jim Wilson, who claimed to me he was the largest pot importer to Oregon, was helping them -- and I went to the theater with Jim and met them. Ken gave me two Mexican lamps -- which I still have with me!!!



Jim Wilson

And speaking of Oregon, this is the car of a husband and wife I met in Chacala, Nayarit who ADMITED TO ME they narco-traffick for the Episcopal Church!!!"



This is DAVE Wilson's car -- and I BET Dave is Jim's BROTHER, no???



Ken and Karrie at the location by the small tunnel, where Writers Group met until Ken and Karrie were THROWN OUT suddenly, this past summer.


And then when I met Ken and Karrie when I joined the Puerto Vallarta Writers (Liars), Group last January, even though we had met before and I was Tennessee Williams's assistant (I know a theater is DRUG CORRUPTED if that does not interest the management -- and it has interested NO theater or cabaret management in Puerto Vallarta except Theatro Vallarta, a Spanish language theater -- in fact it causes me PROBLEMS WITH WHITE PEOPLE!!!), but they were SUPER-COLD toward me (not in the good sense)!!!

TODAY, when I was in the newer downtown, I met a man who had a LARGE financial transaction with the Sebryks, and he swears they paid him in COUNTERFEIT BILLS, that he could not cash in until he found a place that did not inspect them under special light. I don't know if it was Mexican, Canadian, or US money, BUT I GOT THE GUYS CONTACT INFO IF THEY WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT IT IN COURT!!!


He said that he thinks they paid rent that way too, and it caught up to them FOUR times so far, which is why they keep getting KICKED OUT!!!

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/nacho-daddy-saves-theatre-damsel-in.html

 TOO MUCH CIA HACKING TO COMPLETE THIS FROM HOME!!!


continuing . . .


.

No comments:

Post a Comment