Saturday, January 17, 2015

Getting into the Swing of Things as the Old Hateful World and People SHRIVEL UP AND DIE (spiritually and emotionally, if not necessarily physically)!!!


Come on, set a while -- and I'll tell you a story or more!!!


>>> FIRST, LET'S CATCH UP SOME LOOSE ENDS:


1. Although I actually got a couple of notices of delay of delivery (which I have NEVER understood), my email to literary agent Michael Mancillo DID eventually go through -- but he has NOT responded. Original report is 1/3 the way down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/gross-corruption-of-united-states.html

2. Also not yet responding is President Obama or his "wordsmith team", but I think he's laughing his butt off yelling "Right On!!!" to my every action, and knowing we will communicate when we can safely leave our foxholes. But, there IS the matter of his homosexual lifestyle (runs parallel to his straight lifestyle, they SERIOUSLY overlapping), causes discomfort for him, but better that than a rear-ending by Mitch McConnell -- and even the gals will agree with me on THAT!!!

As I have made clear in the past, Obama can just STOP allowing the blackmailing by the CIA and Republican Party, NOT come out gay, and continue. Everyone in Mexico knows about Presidente Pena Nieto's torrid homosexual and heterosexual affairs and they DON'T CARE!!!



That said, I think Senor Pena Nieto married a FAR better wife (even though she accepted bribes, causing Mexico's first High Speed Rail Line to have to be CANCELLED, but it is now being rebid!!!)

3. Looking over Del Shores's now many correspondences with me, I see that other than his saluting my one line -- which DOES bear repeating: "Each of us must find a perspective that is honest and loving about our family's past, and we all travel at different speeds.", he ain't said NOTHIN'.

But since Del declared from stage that Tennessee Williams was his FAVE playwright, and I have given him nothing but a TON of sincere compliments as well as brought up many subjects of mutual involvement (sorta), and Del writes NOTHING ELSE, but desperate attempts to protect Elizabeth Ensor and her "Alabama Friends", I have to assume he's known her many years, so SHE is why he's involved in Act II Stages/Entertainment -- NOT a long friendship with Danny Mininni!!!



Del, honey -- are you DAID??? You need to WAKE UP and pay ATTENTION to this lanky Kenan Nut!!!


Del, have you even noticed that he posted THIS, which is a riff on your writing in Sordid Lives!!!


Well, I refuse to second guess and trust that Del has been sleeping. It is a SHOCK to wake up to REALITY, but it is GOD, and it is GOOD (but there's a LOT of mess to clean up, no???).

I've decided NOT to see Leslie Jordan because of Del's being so peculiar about it all -- so that should LESSEN SOME TENSIONS here in Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta, which is the theater zone as well.

I just hope that Del (who has a Journalism degree), saw what I posted about how the New York Times had an emissary in Wilmington, North Carolina tell me they had FORCED Carlos Slim OUT!!! You see, I had been furiously attacking Senor Slim on blog for about nine months, and knew all about the back-room difficulties at that newspaper. It was the HIGHEST COMPLIMENT OF MY LIFE that they did that!!! Read about it herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/i-joyfully-make-peace-with-north.html



Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu, an Arab-Mexican, who actually worked more with Bill Clinton than the Bushes in expanding narco-trafficking through Mexico.


4. As you might imagine, I got REALLY excited last night thinking about picketing the PUERTO VALLARTA WRITERS GROUP when they have their Writers Conference, come March. At first, I thought it might be a political thing to do (illegal for non-citizens), then realized it has NOTHING to do with Mexican Politics, so cool. And I first picketed my freshman year at Denison, when we shut the college down for "BLACK DEMANDS".

I've been to most of the biggest demonstrations in Washington against the Vietnam War -- and started and led the first gay group at Denison. I know all about how to deal with the laws around demonstrations and will stay off private property (Los Mangos Library), but there is a gate for them to enter and right at the street, so I think that the best place.

If Charles Quigley tries to punch me again (he's only threatened, it is Frank K. Meyer, DDS who actually HAS punched me), I will clasp my hands behind my back. I always did that when the drug mafias have beaten me (5 - 8 times, best I can remember), and you take a couple BAD hits, but they feel stupid beating someone who leaves himself entirely exposed, and soon stop. And if Colin Hamilton tries to get in through my fly, I will make him CUT those aggressive nose hairs first -- too ticklish, I imagine, ONLY -- LOL!!!

Frank Meyer will be trying to keep his OWN britches up, so will not be able to participate.


5. Anyway, there has been a LOT of activity around this posting which I will duplicate partially. Puerto Vallarta Daily News DELETED my comment and one I placed there this morning as well (MEANING for them to delete them -- they are trying to IMPROVE Puerto Vallarta and its image, so it was not meant to remain), but check this out:

Like ·  · 


And here is that other comment:

Avatar




Thank you for deleting my comment of yesterday. I only meant to smack
some racist, homophobic white English speakers, and all that plus this
article remain INTACT on my blog. It will be fun picketing those CIA
narco-traffickers when the have their "writers conference" -- LOL!!!
This comment is also meant for you to read, then delete. LOVE your 
publication -- KEEP IT UP!!!
Scott Kenan -- always faithful to Tennessee Williams and the town he
 and John Huston PUT ON THE MAP!!!

Carry on!!!



Ah . . . the Olden Days!!!


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment