Thursday, December 25, 2014

On a Day Like Today, NO WONDER I've Been Having to CUS SO MANY "CHRISTIANS" OUT!!!


And in this Spirit, I shall remain non-violent -- but STRANGELY VOCAL.


And here is something that explains the "Mind-Fuck" of "believing Christians":








>>> FIRST SOME PRESENTS FOR MINOR PLAYERS:



 


For Frank K. Meyer, DDS and Charles Quigley of the National Rifle Association (and both run the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, together) -- to share with Pastor Ric and Joy Lehman and his church (http://www.worshipinparadise.org/), they belong to. Be sure to LOOK CLOSELY -- or be FOOLED!!!:




For Colin Hamilton for various reasons:



Colon Sham-L-Ton




Oh look: It is from Danny Mininni's (of ACT II Stages, http://www.actiientertainment.com/), personal and professional friend -- and I DARE SAY that Danny Mininni had to ask Del Shores (http://www.delshores.com/) to attack them because everyone in Puerto Vallarta is afraid of the CIA AND EPISCOPAL CHURCH, USA,DRUG MAFIAS!!!


I posted a wrapped vacuum cleaner yesterday that yes, it may have resembled a giant wrapped penis. Most found it funny. Who knew it would go so viral, approaching 35,000 shares and over 1800 comments? So now I'm getting message after message of being reported and asking me to take it down. So - here's what I'm writing people. "No, I will not take it down! It's a wrapped vacuum cleaner! I didn't put it on your page, someone shared it with you who obviously thought you weren't such a prude and needed a good laugh. Simply delete it from your page AND stay away from my page! Easy! I don't come to your page. Learn how Facebook works and go out and buy a sense of humor. I think they are on sale at Target. Merry Christmas. Ah, the holidays 
Like ·  · 




>>> BUT THE BIGGEST PRESENT (unfortunately), GOES TO MY THREE SIBLINGS -- BUT NOT MY MOTHER, WHO IS COOL, NOW:





Re: CORE 500: My immediate family has been expecting this for YEARS -- so I'm delivering IN SPADES!!! !!! !!!


Inbox
x

Jane Kenan jkenan02@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2014
to me
I'm sorry u feel that way Scott but I certainly understand. Jane


On Wednesday, November 5, 2014, Scott Kenan wrote:

You see, my brother Mike and sisters Jane and Julie, DO "understand", but REFUSE to take any responsibility for their having cooperated with the Republican Party, CIA, and my mother (before Mom changed), by "Aiding and Abetting the Enemy", with lies and encouragement to try to get me murdered, nut-house committed, or jailed.




ONLY Testosteroni passes this test for CERTAIN!!!


And Rev. Ernie Thompson, Sister Mary Isaak, Fr. Bob Kus, Deb BarattaLou and Linda Orlando of Wilmington (and assorted Wilmington charities) -- and the Sinatra Family just on "general principles".


QUESTION: If you understand, why have you not ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR CRIMES AGAIN THE LAW AND ALSO GOD???

As I've said many times now, I do NOT expect apologies from them because they TOO were victims of Mom's swastikas, but when you CAN BE PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW to have assisted -- consciously and deliberately -- those trying to murder your brother, then you MUST make amends (according to the Teachings of Jesus).



TESTOSTERONI had a question for me this morning: "How many in your family have sent you a penny while you have been destitute and homeless -- but improved, now, to 'impoverished American living a little better than that in Mexico'???"



How many have apologized or even admitted ONE THING they did hateful???


Although it is true that Mike and Jane each gave me about $300.00 in 2010 and 2011, early -- and Julie gave me about $40.00 -- I have been forced to change my mind, and neither Mike, Jane, nor Julie will get a penny of the profits from my Lawsuits or Writing, until they sign statements on paper listing their crimes against me -- individually, of course.

Fortunately, Mom is a different story!!!





Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment