Thursday, December 25, 2014

I Know JUST HOW OBAMA FEELS!!! I'm Passing Out A FEW OF MY OWN:





Obama Sends Cuban Cigars To Republican Leaders For Christmas



And on this Christmas morning, I found that I had received TWO declarations of love from two STRAIGHT GUYS -- the two now living whom I have known the longest, actually -- but it does NOTHING to solve my problem down in Florida -- Pity.


David Kaplan


Not only that, but Alison Fraserhttp://www.amazon.com/Tennessee-Williams-Words-Alison-Fraser/dp/B00IBQ5OWY, deleted part of my message to her, the part referring to David Kaplanhttp://davidkaplandirector.com/of the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival -- but they are essentially both female in orientation, and so still DEATHLY afraid of Sewanee and the Republican Party, which together CONTROL Tennessee Williams's copyrights today.


Joyce Rennolds


Saddest of all was what I had to send to Joyce Rennolds  -- LANGUAGE WARNING!!! -- Joyce was an abused, alcohol-addicted, Catholic housewife when she woke up many, many years ago, and she learned to use affirmative prayer, but being "vaginally-centric", and addicted to SECURITY, she uses it just to acquire wealth, thinking that will solve the HOLE in her soul.


Paul Gonyea


Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz did NOT allow Joyce to speak in his church, and it was only after Rev. Paul Gonyea , http://www.cslmidtown.org/wide-range-choices-rev-paul-gonyea/, came into power and Kennedy had died, and Paul was humping many female church members (while still married to his wife, Leslie), and managed to pack the board -- including with his OPEN mistress, Ursula Lentinehttp://www.ursulalentine.com/, on the board, and opened the whole org to lots of side issues that make the church money.


SADLY, I felt obliged to send this to Joyce Rennolds today, and it is temperate -- believe it or not!!!

More decorating progress!!
Like ·  · 
  • 9 people like this.
  • Joyce Rennolds Cynthia's home was all lit up!
    2 hrs · Like
  • Patricia Moss Lovely.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Mercy Me!!! Well, at least I'm no longer living under a bridge, homeless, and HAVE given the US and MEXICAN GOVERNMENTS lots of info on CIA narco-traficking and my house now overlooks Bandaras Bay. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the mother-fuckers associated with the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta. You are all cunts and whores for absolutely shunning me while I acted to protect the US Constitution. See my blog for the details:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

    SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN






.

No comments:

Post a Comment