Sunday, September 7, 2014

With the Intention of Getting This Out Before Sunset Ending the Christian Sabbath


If YOU can make sense of this -- MORE POWER TO YOU!!!







>>> PERHAPS YOU SHOULD KNOW that this afternoon, I called my mother, to let her know I am not in John Lahr's book -- and that I am fine -- and what I think is most important to do now. I did explain that I feel most sorry for Fox News and Republican Party, because I made certain to catch them securely in my web of electronic information before I snapped the trap shut.



"Quetzie", as he's sometimes called.



This part has now been completed -- PRAISE QUETZALCOATL and his apprentice-god, Yeshua-bar-Joseph (commonly called "Jesus" -- they've been working together with the Buddha, Krishna, Bahá'u'lláhetc. -- and YES, even "nothingness").


And I told her too, that while I know she used to always watch Fox News and considered herself a Republican, that I don't know that is true NOW -- and I'd really rather not hear about it.


You see, whatever she did or believes, she trained me PERFECTLY for my own responsibilities -- and each generation is meant to be better than the last. This is the sacred duty of parents. Unfortunately, I won't have children who could best ME to prove my and their mettle, but that said, my nephew Connor seems likely to have at least as much fun as me, although in his OWN manner.



Connor bathing with elephants in "Siam", nearly a year ago.


Well, for the first time in several months, Mom's voice got odd -- as if she might not soon be able to speak -- and taking that cue, I blessed her and left her to think about some things she doesn't like to think about, I HOPE, knowing she is cradled in my Love.


Scott








.

No comments:

Post a Comment