Friday, September 26, 2014

Wilmington, Mon Amour . . .



UN_General_Assembly_hall

The GOOD NEWS from Mexico


Mexico Positions Itself as a World Leader at the United Nations



The BAD NEWS from Mexico:






This is MY state -- Jalisco, me in Puerto Vallarta -- OY!!!



The burned body of a missing congressman was found yesterday, bringing to more than 60 the number of public servants and politicians killed in 18 months.
MEXICONEWSDAILY.COM

LikeLike ·  · 




>>> ALL SO THE FUCKING GRINGOS CAN GET ENOUGH DRUGS AND PROFIT!!!





Wilmington, North Carolina. That's Kenan Steeple on First Presbyterian, and the massive Nixon Federal Court House seen partially on left, was the Customs House, originally, once run by Col. William Rand Kenan, Senior.


Kenan was replaced by a new Republican US President with a BLACK MAN, so he and the head minister of First Presbyterian fomented the 1898 Wilmington Insurrectionhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898




>>> Before starting, I have to say that while I don't publish the great bulk of my email conversations, some people just inspire "Scott Bloviation", liberally.


Hi Frank,

I would love to visit Wilmington in October, but although there are no warrants out for me (nor is there reason for any), in the US -- and I've taught various levels of US governments to respect me, so I'd have no real fear of government now -- but that is not true of the Drug Mafias, and they are really angry with me. Unfortunately, they include a LOT of politicians of BOTH parties in Wilmington, the wealthiest city in the USA -- the greatest source of new wealth in Wilmington is narco-trafficking. 

The best way to understand the REAL wealth is to look what was revealed during the Great Recession. Wilmington was certainly hit, but far less than most towns its size. As it turns out, Wilmington has by far the highest credit card debt per capita of US cities in its size category and larger, some of the major fuel of the recession, but people who pay their bills keep getting more credit -- regardless what the books show is appropriate. Wilmingtonians kept paying those bills with narco-money not on the books. 

You only need evidence of ability and likelihood of paying to initially GET a credit card. If even the worst drugs were taxed, regulated, and sold somewhat like we do liquor, not only would the Federal Deficit disappear, but if we'd have results like France which did this over ten years ago, we'd have fewer than half the drug addicts we have today, like France now has. It took me many years to come to advocate this.

And I am from such peculiar circumstances -- I hope you can understand my frustration talking politics with nearly ANYONE, due to my closeness to some of the actors, like my mother, whom I actually caught on secured comm with her Republican honchos -- Coach Holtz is John Boehner's closest friend and co-strategist -- exactly when Obama negotiated the re-opening of government last fall. Coach Lou Holtz, who lived across the street from us in the late 60s, was one of Mom's chief allies, and for his service she got him his dream job -- coaching for Notre Dame. 

Mom also got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, who lived and practiced in South Bend, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, but after Uncle Bob allowed my cousin Jan to marry a Jew, Mom arranged for Bob's considerable wealth to be taken from him over several years, and eventually he was confined to a US Veterans Hospital in lower Mississippi where Mom often went to see they took the right care of him -- which was to give him double-dose Lithium Carbonate, which I have my mother's notes in her hand from previous to that showing that level of Lithium is nearly guaranteed to cause chemically induced diabetes, which Uncle Bob slowly and painfully died of, his toes, then feet, amputated one by one.

And my friend Evan Fish, who was to be my business partner handling marketing of an historical walking tour I had scripted and even gotten tentative support from a store that handles such tours to support (my first practical plan to get over homelessness), was forced to jump off the Library parking deck downtown by Wilmington Police and Sheriff's Deputies. I spoke at length with the Sheriff's negotiator -- who had him talked back from the brink until Wilmington Police released his hated former girlfriend Eleanor Schwaner, who ran up to him, whispered something in his ear, and he immediately jumped to his death, shouting, "There's no way out!!!"

Evan had been trying to get AWAY from narco-trafficking (complicated by a continuing appetite to do some drugs), he having been the largest cocaine distributor in Maine for two years -- and buying most of his supply through Lee Gosney, who ALSO supplied many in Wilmington, and was a key person in the company I worked for www.pentagon-usa.com in distributing the illegal drugs brought into Maxwell AFB on military planes. How that company keeps getting military contracts while Patrick has now been busted THREE times -- the latest for DISTRIBUTION of marijuana, not simple selling, and Lee Gosney has at least TWICE been convicted of running a Meth Lab.

I don't have a problem with marijuana, but the Law is the Law.

I was never involved in this and for most of the 18 years I worked selling ad space in military books, I was oblivious to its going on -- but I DID witness Patrick Stansbury, the owner, swapping envelopes full of cash with now retired Georgia Congressman John Linder (Republican), who even once threatened my life after I blogged about it..

And in Wilmington, not only did the STAR NEWS deliberately remove my comments about Evan Fish, identifying him because the paper refused to do so (and just checking now, they have recently removed ALL the many comments -- now only one asking where they went:http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01), but when Sherman Lee Criner was caught fingering a young girl's vagina in Thalian Hall about seven years ago, the STAR NEWS actually DID print stories of how Wilmington Police finally convinced the parents NOT to file charges -- and Sherman and Judge Sandra Ray Criner, his wife, have gone on to become Republican Party Leaders -- Sherman even a judge in the Azalea Festival. And WHAT self-respecting Party would allow Justin LaNasa to represent them running for mayor??? That REALLY takes the cake!!!

ONLY Judge Criner and Judge Noecker committed impeachable offenses against me (Chad Hogston bent the Law CONSIDERABLY when I was in his court -- but I don't know his motivation so that I could judge his actions), and I will make them PAY eventually, using the Law, but Judge Criner ran unopposed last year and won the MOST judge-votes in town -- which District Attorney Ben David is doing this year, I just learned. I wish we'd gotten connected earlier, as I would have LOVED to write copy for ads against Ben David for ANY dang party, and would have made YOU put me in touch with Ben's opponent -- LOL!!!


I just got connected to be sure I get an absentee ballot to vote in Wilmington this year, so I will have to do a lot of research before voting -- and I do NOT vote for people or things I don't know enough about. Elizabeth Redenbaugh and Sen. Kay Hagan are the only ones I'm SURE I'll vote for.

I do hope that people like you can reform the Republican Party -- and the next time you explain about your party, you have some ENTHUSIASM for it. As all polls show, your party is now so hated that even the majority of Republicans are fed up with it -- although passion is inflamed in individual races (of BOTH kinds -- LOL!!!).

I will get to Wilmington eventually, but I have to first get undone the LIBEL conviction in Chicago (they can remove any US-based wealth from me until they get another half million dollars, so no BANK ACCOUNT except for Disability -- which I was given for POLITICAL reasons, not actual disability), that a Fox News talking head and a Wells Fargo executive brought against me but -- and this is so easily proven -- they never legally served me and then tried me in absentia -- whether primarily because I disclosed some info about Jamie Lee Sutherland and Wells Fargo's narco-trafficking enterprises here in Puerto Vallarta, or because I blogged that Jamie had seen Sen. Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse several times, is still an open question.

Well, carry on -- and KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Scott


On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Frank Roberts wrote:


Hello Scott,

Let's make time for a visit in the future.  Maybe mid October timeframe.   Would like you to meet Joe as well.  He is the success of the Mercy House.  The man has a lot of heart!  The shelter still has the same floors sadly, but we will eventually change that.  Would enjoy hearing your opinion of what we are doing well and listen to past experiences that can benefit us.

Though I am a Republican, I do not consider it perfect.  I also believe in respecting an individual for what they offer and how they conduct themselves.  Regardless of Party affiliation.  As people, we are all flawed.  Those flaws follow us in all that we do so it can flaw a party or organization.  And of course our strengths do the same for all that we affiliate with.  I believe when we vote, we owe it to ourselves to know as much about a candidate as we can.  We need to vote for the right person that we believe will be a good leader.  That does not always align with a party affiliation.

Landfall does have a "Landfall Foundation".  I was very happy for Mercy House to receive a grant that allowed us to purchase new beds and bedding to help eliminate "bed bugs".  Thank goodness for them and the other Foundations that keep we shelters and other collaborative partners operating..

Take care,

Frank





.

No comments:

Post a Comment