Thursday, September 18, 2014

The RETURN of Julius Caesar!!!


Veni Vedi Vici was actually my favorite "white table cloth restaurant" in Atlanta when I lived there: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/



That's right -- after being a NO SHOW Sunday, when he said he would return to see if there is hope of any kind of continuing relationship, Julio rapped on my kitchen window at 9:45 last night.


We spoke at the window, he wanting to know if I wanted more pot. I'd have to be a TOTAL FIEND for that to be true, but it gave him an opening, and he said that he has a relative in GREAT NEED and he would like some money then, for sexual favors, and then I could have the NEXT ONE FOR FREE!!!


But not only had I gotten over my interest in someone so uninterested in participating too, I was caught off guard, so suggested he come back today and we could talk about it. If he DOES return, I'll offer that he clean up all the dead leaves, etc. in my back yard (something I've been meaning to ask my neighbor who has done it before - since it is actually a LOT of leaves and I'm not supposed to do strenuous things due to my recent heart discombobulation).


For his TIP, he can get a warm shower afterward -- something I doubt he has access to (running hot water), in the lean-to shack atop his mother's apartment building (he already told me his USA-living mother is "disappointed in him" and thinks he "fucks up too much", AND he did NOT get the job at the restaurant he applied for last Saturday. In the process, we will see how "human" my nature actually is . . .


And since I've been a bit homoerotic lately in this blog, here is something for the OTHERS of you!!!:



Shakira - Venus Fly Trap wallpaper

Shakira in a Venus Fly Trap!!!


As many of you know, the Venus Fly Trap lives ONLY in a radius of 60 miles of Wilmington, North Carolina, in swampy ground. In the mid-fifties when I was about six, we rustled a few of them to take home to grow in Louisville, KY -- it was ALREADY illegal, but I think we took three, and the longest lived two months on a windowsill.

NOW, the plant has been identified as having "MIRACLE ANTI-OXIDANT PROPERTIES" and health nuts are threatening it SEVERELY.


TONIGHT is the deadline for Gov. McCrory to sign a bill making taking them a FELONY, and some other important bills as well. http://www.wral.com/regulatory-reform-criminal-changes-still-sitting-on-mccrory-s-desk/13990255/?utm_content=buffere2542&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer


PRACTICAL INFO in a RELATED MATTER:






5 hrs · Mic ·
The zone of creepiness is real — and avoidable.
MIC
LikeLike ·  · 


AND EVEN MEXICO has something to say about ONE young Vixen!!!:




Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs ·
A Mexican state legislature has asked the country's federal government to fine singer Miley Cyrus after one of her dancers spanked Cyrus's backside with a
PUERTO VALLARTA'S MOST READ NEWS
LikeLike ·  · 



>>> MORAL MONDAY in Wilmington, North Carolina, July 15, 2014 (the Day all of Mexico responds to the El Grito de Independencia, "WILL YOU FREE YOURSELVES???"


Staff photo by Emmy Errante. 
Protestors hold hands at the Moral Monday rally Monday, Sept. 15 at RIverfront Park in downtown Wilmington.

Monday's Rally in Wilmington.


Ryan Lee Burris, Chair of Cape Fear Equality, answered me to say WHICH local Politicians showed up (which the newspaper and TV reports that I've found online DO NOT!!!).




Thanks Ryan.

NO sitting high Democrat (Mayor Saffo, City Council Members, District Attorney Ben David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, or Sheriff Ed McMahon).


But Elizabeth Redenbaugh DID make it and considering what she's running for, NC Senate -- and to replace one of the worst Republicans, Thom Goolsby -- I think her attendance was the riskiest. I'm very glad to hear it!!!

S

On 17/09/2014, at 22:51, Ryan Lee Burris wrote:
hmm..

I saw saw Emma Saunders, Chris Meek, and Tom Gale for School Board.......Rob Zapple and Patricia Spears for County Commissioner.....  Susi Hamilton for NC House 18, Betsy Jordan for NC House 20...........  Elizabeth Redenbaugh for NC Senate 9, Ernie Ward for NC Senate 8.....   Jonathan Barfield for NC Congress 7.........      Surprisingly (sarcasm), I did not notice a single Republican candidate...






Scott Kenan shared a link.
22 hrs ·
Americans should probably do the same.
MIC.COM|BY MIC
LikeLike ·  · 


Something for Americans to do while I still wait for Julius Caesar to show up . . .



Cleopatra and Julius

I wonder if I'll be as CRAZY as Elizabeth Taylor???


Or, perhaps, her hat:





Check the story for the Curious Complications.



Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment