Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Biggest Threat to MY Sobriety??? ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS!!!






>>> FIRST SOME NEWS OF THE DAY:


1. First the BAD NEWS -- actually the SAD NEWS of Arianna Huffington turning TRAITOR to the USA (but then, she's actually GREEK in origin):



Nice to see that Dr. Phil whose wife is known to barely tolerate him, but stays with him not to rock the financial boat, and whose son married a pole-dancer/stripper from a strip club, is now to be held up as moral and ethical by Huffington Post. So much for my trusting them without SERIOUS RESERVATIONS, again!!!


A Welcome Message from Dr. Phil!!!


Like ·  · 




Kate Palmer


Kate Palmer needs to be SACKED, and Jimmy Soni, who had made HuffPost what it was until now, should be RE-CALLED from developing HuffPost India to right the ship again!!!



2. The GOOD NEWS, finally -- this situation has been escalating below the reporting of US Press, but now, citizens are STANDING UP for Liberty and Justice for ALL!!!


ANTI SEMITISM RALLY


Rallies Protesting Anti-Semitism Held Across Europe

Posted: Updated: 


* * *

>>> NOW BACK TO ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS:


1. Today, when I arrived at AA, the same Mexican showboat who had been so disruptive, yesterday, and who continues to give me ambivalent messages of wanting to have sex, greeted me first. I told him I wanted HIM to be strapped in with a locking seat-belt, and a few others offered to help pay for it.


2. I was the first to comment and told the story of my cardiologist yesterday after our meeting, suggesting that 1 - 3 alcoholic drinks is good for my heart -- which I thought was quite funny, although not tempting -- but it went over like a LEAD BALLOON

Just like it was OK with most people that I smoke marijuana, some things cannot be talked about in AA -- because the group members ALL SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR OWN INFERIORITY AND FLAWS. I finally am coming to realize that AA is for those who worship any EXCUSE to not grow but so much.


3. And right about then, the woman who comes in with clean face but un-brushed hair, arrived, and after plugging in several of her small electronics to charge them (too cheap to use her home electricity), she first brushed out her hair luxuriously, then applied all her make-up.



Her daily AA ritual -- when she is NOT off the wagon, which she's stayed on for about two weeks, this time.


Later, she spoke, and included the old phrase, "Keeping up with the Joneses", which is the first time I've heard anyone use it in conversation in many years. As readers of this blog know, it originated when the Pembroke Joneses of Wilmington, NC (he the largest rice merchant in the world a hundred years ago or so), threw fancy parties at their Newport, Rhode Island estate for the new widow, Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler and about the time that the NEW YORK TIMES had declared Mary Lily "the wealthiest woman in the world".





The only known surviving photo of Sarah and Pembroke Jones (in back left). Pembroke mostly kept company of his male lover, whom he insisted attended all their society functions with him and his wife.



Today, the gated Landfall development takes up most of the Jones's estate, Airlie Gardens, and was developed by Frank Hawkins Kenan -- and is said to have many homes owned by the Kennedy Family of Massachusetts.



So I told Miss Make-Up this story, and she said I should write it all down as she'd love to READ IT, and I explained that I have done that many times in my blog -- should she care to go there. Here is one instance, one third the way down here (and many photos here have been "invalidated" by Google/Blogger or the CIAhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/in-event-of-hangover-house-hunting-is.html


As the meeting continued, one woman said she had had a difficult time the last few days because "God has not been around". I wanted to SLAP HER FACE OFF, but knew that nearly everyone there believes God is kept in a container by His stingy self -- or the more powerful Devil.


I wanted to say that until they recognize that the cheap molded plastic chairs that support our behonkuses are as much God as we are, then there is NO HOPE of recovery. True, that chairs have FAR LESS developed consciousness than self-mobilizing and thinking humans, they STILL have enough consciousness to maintain their integrity as chairs -- and it is simple enough that we humans know the organic and inorganic bonds, and can express that scientifically -- and predict how petroleum distillates act, react, and can be made into safe chairs for people.



I simply refuse to explain further -- look back in this blog if you don't "GET IT" on that understanding of God.


But I would like to say also, that I have seen there are about five or so sort of "Brahmin Class AA-ers" in that group, who DO get it -- or get it well enough -- to put up with all the other non-sense, and keep it from going TOTALLY out of control. 


I salute them for their service!!! But I don't know that I, too, have "the patience of Job" -- LOL!!!


Indeed, I have tried a few times to get ANYONE in that group willing to listen to my concerns of how I might react when John Lahr's bio of Tennessee Williams begins being delivered to consumers this Friday. He will have HUGE SWAY on public opinion about my charges of murder and theft of estate by hand of John Uecker for Sewanee/the Episcopal Church, the Republican Party, and the CIA.


But WHATEVER Mr. Lahr's take -- it won't change FACTS. And regardless what that does to "my reputation", my lawsuits against the Chicago actors who stole my copyrights, wealth, and nearly my sanity, will proceed. Because I was afraid of what I might read, I did NOT search for explanation of "Writ of Removal for Diversity" (as seen here near top: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/09/moving-forward.html, until just now.


And I see the only question would be that it is "normally" filed within 30 days of being served/bogusly served. There is ALWAYS a fairly easy work-around for time limits in the LAW -- and this one is not absolute, anyway.



YIPPEE!!!


Scott


PS: I might buy one of the tiny bottles "three drinks worth" of El Jimador tequila tonight -- just to see if it makes me want more. If so, I OBVIOUSLY cannot drink alcohol, and I'd rather CONTROL this scientific experiment than drink like those idiotic alcoholics!!!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment