Monday, September 1, 2014

Shakespeare: "Love's Labour's Lost"; Kenan: "Love Conquers ALL, so GET OVER IT, Already!!!"






>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE, TODAY, WITH MY SISTER:


Hi Julie -- it's great to hear from you!!!

Great, too, to hear of Joel's summer job. It sounds like something one person might be able to do for one school district over a summer, but I hope he was on a team so he might find co-workers who have leads on later jobs -- or even one or more compatible people who could combine talents and start their own business together this fall. EVERYTHING is an opportunity if you approach it correctly!!!

I have been thinking of how difficult it must be for you, Mike, and Jane to email me -- you never know how I might react, and even put it all on blog. I have no right to complain that when any of you DO write, you only write as non-controversially as possible. And knowing that you believe the type prayer you pray DOES work (or at least is supposed to), that keeping me in your prayers means you have not given up on me or our relationship. That's pretty good, given how much of what I have written or said flies in the face of your beliefs -- at least a few years ago, since we have not discussed any changes you might have been through since then -- or mine.

But I think there is something you misunderstand about my life and experience: I never was in Alcoholics Anonymous, previously, because of my relationship with alcohol. I was on a year's "House Arrest" probation and one of the rules was a rigidly enforced absolute ban on alcohol (for everyone -- and I was never accused of having an alcohol problem) -- not even mouth wash was allowed in my house or I would go to jail FOR A YEAR if the "goon squad" of cops (who stopped by, usually between 1:00 - 3:00 AM to breathalyze me, about three nights a week), found alcohol in the house or on my breath, so Dad, who lived with me for half a year, then -- after living in my house while I was in jail most of the 15 weeks I was there, strongly suggested I join AA to be allowed out of the house an hour later -- and to at least have more human contact. 

As you know (if you listened to Dad then or read my blog later), Dad had become close friends there with Lee Gosney, a big-wig in that AA group who later, hiding behind AA and NA and actually giving authorized talks on alcohol and drug abuse, traveled the eastern USA making deals to distribute the narcotics brought into Maxwell AFB, with which Pentagon Publishing and Patrick Stansbury had three legitimate advertising contracts, this AFTER Lee's first prison time for having a meth lab, but before his second conviction, which kept Lee in prison five years and unable to work for Pentagon Publishing during the early oughts (2000 - 2009). And as you also should know (if you read my blog at all), my Wilmington friend Evan Fish, who had tried to get out of the drug business, had mostly been supplied of cocaine by Lee Gosney -- up in Maine. But MOST of the people I knew in Wilmington who were connected to narco-trafficking said that Lee also came to Wilmington frequently to make narcotics distribution deals -- and BULLY FOR YOU REPUBLICANS (if you still are one), in Wilmington, the Democrats are as corrupt as Republicans!!! (except my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, who is both a REAL Republican and a REAL Catholic!!!)

1.5 years ago, my conviction in Georgia of only simple Trespass in 1990 (anyone will tell you my punishment was a THOUSAND TIMES what anyone NOT being politically persecuted would have gotten -- NO previous-run in with the law before that), but later my conviction in absentia of owing American Express about $25,000.00 in August 2010, was changed to "Dismissed" a year and a half after I was convicted while in Mexico, and it was American Express who robo-called late on a Sunday night, but within twenty minutes of my first confronting Christal Presley over her lies about her father having PTSD -- and her connections to Sean Hannity, to reduce my credit limit by $24,000.00 to only $234.00 dollars remaining credit, when it was ILLEGAL then for credit card companies to robo-call customers for ANY reason (and I had had a perfect credit record since 1990 and still had my job, etc.). They just wanted to scare me with Christal's high-powered Republican connections.

I have never received any empathy AT ALL for any of those crimes against me by my family -- and in fact, no one seemed upset when I reported that Christal (who had become close to Mom and, temporarily, Jane), got Jane to buy a stone globe for Mom and Dad from us kids -- paying DOUBLE the normal Raleigh price, but tricking Jane into thinking it was a deal -- just to PISS ME OFF -- LOL!!! Jane must have known something was amiss -- because she never asked me to contribute money for it.

Now, today, I had another great conversation with Mom, congratulating her on Labor Day that she would never suffer the pains of childbirth again. I keep things SIMPLE with Mom because regardless what happened, I am fine and happier than ever before. Mom's "Nazi ways" did all those bad things -- but ensured that I got the BEST education, as well as developed my skills at confronting Power. Mom always told me that she expected that I was the one of her kids who would one day truly excel. But I DO HOPE others will excel too!!!

I like to think I am "paving the way" for all of us.

In any case, I have now nearly destroyed Saper Law, LLC Chicago, and must get on with suing them and trying to bring criminal charges before they break up completely and Daliah Saper and Jeff Duncan (who had been on Wilmington D.A. Ben David's team against me as well, earlier), disappear into hiding from the Law. 

Putting political considerations aside, there is NO LEGALITY to their actions of suing me without legally serving me, and then trying me in absentia because I was too broke to get to trial -- whether because I blogged about Jamie Sutherland seeing Sen. Obama in his gay bathhouse several times -- or because Jamie pretty much admitted that he did HUGE narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for Wells Fargo, who in his Chicago offices, had just paid the largest fine in history (then -- 2010), for a bank laundering drug money. As you should recall from my blog, I eventually THREE TIMES masked Jamie's identity throughout my entire blog, -- but since I WAS DOUBLE-CROSSED, FILLED HIS ID IN AGAIN, LATER -- which he said would be enough to stop his lawsuit, but Obama being gay remained as Jamie didn't care about that -- and Daliah Saper is also an employee of Fox News, they with Republicans and CIA blackmailing Obama into protecting the CIA narco-trafficking.

Neither you, Mike, nor Jane has ever expressed any empathy toward me over this travesty of Justice and breaking of both Laws and the US Constitution -- and I suppose that is why I have assumed you all worship Mom's swastikas.

So I say, let's let the past be the past (and a good story, which I have promised all you siblings since about two years ago, I will share with you in the profits from it -- since I CAN'T disguise your identities, really -- thank God none of you need to go job-hunting NOW, no???). I think the recent evolution of my relationship with Mom is a good model for us all to go forward in Peace and Love -- although none of us being as spiritually ill as Mom (due to having to suck-off her "retarded" uncle repeatedly at age six -- and also have the Ku Klux Klan burn that cross on Grandpa's lawn the same year due to Grandpa running for County Clerk and being a Catholic. I mean that although this in NOT my area of expertise, I think Mom developed a split personality or other psychosis over it -- and that is why we ALL suffered so much, a suffering I am only trying to relieve by exposing her crimes.

I had meant to comment on AA Today (radically different than in 1990 -- in Georgia, anyway), but it is better I observe longer, first.

Love,
Scott


On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Julie (Kenan) Duffy wrote:



Hi Scott,

Glad you've gone back to AA and are happy with it in Mexico.

Joel's been working all summer installing GPSs, radios and videos in school buses which has been good experience.  My work is going well.
You're always in my prayers big brother!

Love,
Julie

Sent from my iPhone








10523743_749583895087473_3626388552889869106_n
“I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.” _ Meryl Streep
I first met Meryl Streep at Milton Goldman's apartment in Manhattan, the first day I spent with Tennessee Williams in New York -- right after we came from a meeting with Zev Buffman, where Tennessee denied Elizabeth Taylor the rights to do SWEET BIRD OF YOUTH, simply because he believed she was then too old for the part. 


Milton and his wife threw an 85th birthday party for composer Virgil Thompson, and I met other "luminaries" there as well, like David Hockney and (but don't tell CNN's Nischelle Turner, because she thinks this woman is "yesterday's Kim Kardashian"), Ethel Merman.


You can read about it here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html.


Of all the at least semi-famous people I met back then, of those still alive (like Elizabeth Ashley and Gregory Mosher), I got to know Meryl Streep best -- and on several occasions. Here is where I documented some of that in my memoir:


http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html
http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html


Scott

PS: Right after Tennessee Williams died, Elizabeth Taylor GOT rights to do a TV movie of SWEET BIRD OF YOUTH, which co-starred Mark Harmon. And Gavin Lambert wrote the screen play!!! 


Here is a link, but I WARN YOU: The music is SUPER-SMARMY 1980s!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment