Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Moving Forward . . .


A wee tribute to HOT WOMEN -- especially my personal and Facebook friend, Sara, actually of Charlotte, NC!!!





>>> MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FIRST, an email from a personal friend who knows American Law better than most lawyers -- and has used it successfully in his own defense. A man who actually thinks MUCH FASTER than me -- the first who is MUCH faster that I've met since college:



Hey Scott,


Those who wrongfully tried you can't disappear. Just file suit against them for never serving you correctly. But file a writ of removal for diversity in the federal court and sue the HELL out of them!! 


It ain't over until its over...


The Ace of Problem-Solvers


* * *

>>> OK, THE OTHER NEWS:


1. At Alcoholics Anonymous today, one long-time person who regularly "falls off the wagon" spent most of the hour putting on her make-up in front of us all. Another, an in-yer-face gregarious Mexican who talks about his poor relationships with women and his several children, yet keeps hugging me and telling me he wants "it ALL!!!" from me, came late, sat in front next to the meeting leader, but about eight times got up to walk around doing nothing in particular (except to call attention to his egotistical self). He also hogs much conversation and makes little sense to me in his theorizing, which he inexplicably finds very funny -- yet NEVER divulges what he's laughing about.


Others made mostly brilliant comments and seem sane, reasonable, and loving -- WITHOUT having had a drink, mostly, in years, or finding the need to fall off the wagon to get everyone's sympathy -- POOR THEM!!!. I'm hoping to concentrate on the later -- without allowing the former to distract me. I even said as much at the end of the meeting.


After all, it was EASY for me to stop drinking. I'm looking for the intelligence and love to stay sober -- at least for now.





2. At the cardiologist's, I learned that I have no current sign of arrhythmia and my blood pressure and heart rate are perfectly normal. The doctor recommends one to three alcoholic drinks per day for my heart's health -- LOL!!!


For now, I'm still not drinking. It was EXCESS drinking of half a liter of hard liquor per day for a year or so that CAUSED my heart problems to begin with. One rule does NOT fit all!!!


>>> BUT HERE IS THE TRUTH ON ALCOHOL AND HEART HEALTH:


The exact same scientific findings were published in EVERY country on Earth -- except the Muslim countries (which did not publish a thing at all, since they strictly prohibit alcohol), and the United States of America.


In the USA, one drink was subtracted from both men and women (up to three drinks per day for men, and two for women is the SCIENTIFIC finding of what helps the heart), but it was NOT the Alcoholics Anonymous people who lobbied the US Governmental Agencies to LIE to the American People -- but the Christian Fundamentalist Churches (white Republicans, mostly).





Arianna Huffington was married to Michael Huffington, a Conservative Republican California Congressman -- until she caught him having sex with his boyfriend. Then everything changed for Arianna!!!



Arianna and Michael Huffington in 1994.


If you have been reading HUFFINGTON POST (associated with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University), you have known about the LIES of the US Government about alcohol and the government's COW-TOWING to Christian Fundamentalists for YEARS.


3. Well, enough of that!!! I just got notice from Facebook that my nephew Connor just boarded Delta Airlines and was able to upgrade his seat and is now sitting in front of Charles Barkley. I know he will recline as much as possible -- but they are in first class, so it doesn't matter. Both claim to be 6' 6" (although Barkley once admitted to being only 6' 4"). Compare them to my 6' 11"!!!





Connor Kenan


But only Connor, who was once engaged to a gal who lived next door to Richard Nixon's long-term secret male lover, Bebe Rebozo's old house in Key Biscayne, Florida, and excited my brother and sister-in-law who got to ride on more than one of their yachts (I'm sure it was my mother who set this all up -- like favorable marriages of cousins who are now wealthy as hell), now claims not only to be SEXUALLY STRAIGHT, but the "Gay Darth Vader", can get away with as much fun as me.


4. 



YES -- in North Carolina!!!


TyArrest



Police Arrest Young Black Politician For Distributing Voting Rights Leaflets

POSTED ON  


5. And FINALLY, a GREAT article about John Lahr's soon-to-be-released bio of Tennessee Williams from THE NEW YORK TIMES. Although Lahr is in a position to pass judgement on most of my claims about Sewanee with Episcopal Church and CIA -- and Republican Party murdering Tennessee Williams and then stealing his estate from Harvard University -- exactly like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us at a party on January 11, 1981, they would do, I am not concerned about that at all. John Uecker told me how Thomas Elliot Keith told him he and Sewanee planned to BLACKMAIL Mr. Lahr into keeping to Sewanee's lies


I don't for one second (knowing Lahr fairly well, now), believe it worked.



We'll see . . .





Scott
.

No comments:

Post a Comment