Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dealing (Misdealing) with Our Language . . .


There can be SERIOUS consequences to a misdeal.





>>> BUT FIRST, SOME NEWS:

1.

This from a Jewish newspaper -- and may I remind you that Rahm Emanuel, whose degree is as a ballet dancer but is connected to Israeli Mafia as well as Chicago Drug Mafia, was Bill Clinton's LARGEST Big Banks/Wall Street Fundraiser:

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.610007
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 


2.





5 hrs · 
We do have a problem when kids and most people are more concerned about the safety of their family and friends when police are anywhere around. What happened here, they use to be respected and trusted more...what happened?



Rather than de-escalate situations using mental health professionals, police ALWAYS doubled down on their high-pressure tactics and militarized response.
This is Probably Why Cops Beat & Kill the Mentally Disabled
Read more >> http://bit.ly/1fQfXnl
German Police Fired 85 Bullets All Year, US Police Use 90 on 1 Person:
LikeLike ·  · 


  • 4 people like this.
  • Darlene Bridger Brown Here, the police are taught only one way, if you are going to fire your weapon, you shoot to kill. I don't know why they are taught that but I suppose it's a self defense mechanism. 12 shots seems like overkill if you'll pardon the pun.
    5 hrs · Like · 2
  • Scott Kenan I'm not sure American cops are taught only to shoot to kill -- but they sure seem to be doing that, especially when the person LOOKS different than them.
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • Darlene Bridger Brown They are taught that. My ex was a NY cop and my brother in law is retired from NYPD. You do not pull your weapon unless it is absolutely necessary and then it is shoot to kill.
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • Scott Kenan I accept your word, Darlene -- with sadness.
    3 hrs · Like · 1


3. And as a TRANSITION to the next subject, WHO KNEW that the Episcopal Church used Robin Williams for marketing their message??? A little less emphasis on gnawing the flesh of their DEAD SAVIOR (and all that Halloween Pageantry), might make for BETTER MENTAL HEALTH, no???



  • Elizabeth Duke likes this.
  • Scott Kenan Pretty good, Ansley. For today, I'll lay off the crimes of the Episcopal Church regarding murder and theft of estate (of Tennessee Williams). Apparently Episcopalians DO wear blinders -- LOL!!!





>>> A CRITICISM OF THE LAST POSTING:



One Southern white male wrote: "The pickaninny jibe is beneath you - "

And I wrote back


I disagree. Perhaps I should have made more of a point that it is not true that ONLY black folks are going to be killed by hearing/reading racial pejoratives. People will RIOT almost if they hear those words, when I spent a whole lifetime being called a faggot, fudge-packer, etc. (as well as crazy, insane, etc.), and I still do from time to time and it never kills me, nor do I let it particularly bother me.

Strangely, only words like "nigger" and "pickaninny" are TOTALLY forbidden, not "towel-head", "slant-eyes", etc. That said, black folks get about  the least respect of American groups, and these words are totally CENSORED by many people I otherwise respect. I called her, Nischelle Turnerwhat I see her choosing to act like -- which is NOT her nature, but as pop-eyed (often literally, if you watch much of her), as she gets to add excitement to latest cheesy celebrity news (no, I do not mean including Robin Williams' death).

But I'm glad you wrote your view, and without identifying you, I'm going to post it and my reply

S


And then the same gentleman wrote back:


"What made me cringe about the word was that my Mother used (Pickaninny) so often that I feel nauseous when I hear or read it today. It was one of the things about her our mutual love couldn't get around."


And I replied: 


That is totally understandable. My mother always called vaginas "tinkles" when we were young (and later never avoided the subject -- she is scientific if anything -- but avoided using ANY word for it). So now, hearing the word "tinkle" (which I've heard no one outside our family use that way), is a fingernail on a blackboard to me.

AS AN ADDITIONAL NOTE: My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 91, and in 1990 identified for the first time to me by top Jewish Business Leaders in Atlanta to be America's TOP NAZI, NEVER allowed any kind of vulgar or pejorative language about ANY group -- including Jews.



That's the MODERN AMERICAN WAY -- Political Correctness.


And a month or two ago, I decided to at least TRY to refrain from using the term "nigger" as a description of anyone. Since few would remember that I define it to be ANYONE who has absolutely no self-respect -- so in America, I mean a higher both number and proportion of WHITES than blacks -- but due to common usage, I had to spell that out every time I called President Obama a "nigger" -- derived from his half-white genes and his FULLY WHITE upbringing.




See, he's WHITE!!!


And the actual problem is he's gay as a goose and the CIA and Republicans have blackmailed him into doing many things to support BIG BANKS, WALL STREET, and CIA WORLDWIDE NOT-MARIJUANA NARCO-TRAFFICKING.



I've also stopped calling him a "faggot" (gay person with no self-respect).


The main reasons being that fairly recently, he's shown signs of improving his spine and standing his ground, and with Hillary Clinton just now beginning to really attack him and his policies, she will soon be seen CLEARLY as the next Bush/Cheney candidate.





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment