Friday, August 29, 2014

An Ambush at Alcoholics Anonymous, Puerto Vallarta!!!







>>> LATE-BREAKING NEWS ON SAPER LAW AND JAMIE LEE SUTHERLAND AT BOTTOM!!!



>>> ACTUALLY, IT WAS ON MY 6TH DAY OF SOBRIETY -- 5TH DAY OF AA:


1. Last night, I was thinking over my generally wonderful experience with AA, so far, and something that has floated around in the background came to mind that I had not thought about before: one is prohibited from speaking at AA meetings if one has consumed any drugs or alcohol in the last 24 hours. They do say it at the opening of each meeting, sandwiched among a lot of other things, and I have always known a lot of people who pretty much ignored the drugs part of it if smoking marijuana, taking prescribed medications, etc.

And what is newer, is that marijuana, now, in all of Mexico is LEGAL to possess and smoke in reasonable quantities -- but then so is alcohol, so that makes no real difference. But marijuana as a prescribed or doctor-recommended drug is new. My cardiologist recommended that I continue with marijuana for stress-relaxation.

So thinking this would be a great topic to start our meeting -- and wanting to hear what the others thought about it all, I spoke first, saying I had realized overnight that maybe I should NOT be allowed to speak at meetings because of smoking pot (only after the day's work is done -- usually a little for the last few hours before bed).

"NO, YOU CAN'T SPEAK!!!" was the answer several gave loudly in unison -- nearly jumping from their seats in their vehemence. I truly was shocked -- not by their answer, but by the thrill-of-attack they exhibited. The other meetings I had attended were entirely characterized by reasonable discussion and had NOTHING like this display of aggression.

And I went into "defensive mode" automatically, saying that I had been around this whole philosophy (AA in 1990 and Science of Mind since about 1986), and if they felt that rigid about it, then I didn't know if or when I would be allowed to speak, so there certainly was NO REASON for me to continue with AA, and I left.

Several people followed me out to stop me, nicely, and I stopped outside on the sidewalk and talked with them for about twenty minutes. They actually kept coming in waves, all of the ones speaking with me telling of many abuses of that regulation -- but mostly to say that it was MY business and no one else's. One woman told how her two daughters were both Lesbian and bipolar, taking Lithium and other drugs, but THEY defied AA rules and still go despite the Lithium, because the rule is that not even aspirin is acceptable (or ONLY aspirin -- I forget which).

My response was that I am compulsively honest, and that the real disappointment to ME was not their response, but their CRAZED ADAMANCY.

Everyone tried to get me to return to the meeting, because a situation like this is often an excuse to get stinking drunk -- and I know they were mostly trying to prevent that -- but I didn't want a drink at all (or pot). I even admitted I intend to go to meeting tomorrow, but today, I had too much stuff from that running around in my head and would have no presence there.

Half a block away, I ran into "Toro":




Toro, who still has his now METH house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico, but it was a CRACK HOUSE when I was held hostage there in 2010, got many of his marching orders from Luis Melgoza of both Gay Guide Vallarta (http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/), and his own company, www.PVGeeks.com, who had been the top lawyer for the PRI Party in the Mexican Senate during Presidente Salinas's term, and whose business card info traces back to his actual "ArdiNet" and "Lumel Company", the parent operation NOT being in Los Angeles, as Luis claimed (which when I checked in 2012 had only an answering service in California), but actual home office in a Virginia bungalow, a short way from CIA Headquarters.



Luis Melgoza


And it was Luis and his business partner Salvador Fuentes (a tall red-head who looks totally gringo and speaks American English), who in 2010, convinced me that Sal and a woman pretending to be his mother, were my fourth Kenan cousins sent by Thomas S. Kenan III with a 60 MINUTES producer to GET MY STORY, which they recorded for 45 minutes, and said 60 MINUTES would do at least two segments on it.


I actually believed that non-sense for two years. They were CIA and wanted to get all I know.


In any case, Toro claims to have started his own business doing what no one else likes to do (he named cleaning out a sewer -- that sort of thing), and that his house is now a HALF-WAY HOUSE to help others get off drugs, which he has now done. He claimed to be REALLY horny and listed all the sexual things he would like to do with me -- even pulling coins out of his pocket to say he did NOT want money for sex since he has money.

I explained that while I was happy he was doing so well, I just could not have anything to do with him but to talk a little on the street. He didn't want to accept that, but finally did, and then as I was leaving, he asked if I had 50 pesos so he could pay his water bill.



LOL!!!


I did give it to him ($3.79 USD) -- since I had not lasted long enough to donate to AA, today.



Returning home, I got hold of my Georgia, USA, computer man, he came out, and we spent most of the afternoon on my computers, fixing this one enough to run well, and the other, he took as it is loaded with viruses, despite strong anti-virus, but he, too, first came to Mexico to escape persecution in the USA many years ago -- AND GOT THE AMERICAN LAW OFF HIS ASS, SINCE THEN, another GOOD SIGN FOR ME!!!

But you see he GETS IT -- he too knowing that available anti-virus only protects "normal people" from normal threats -- but does NOTHING to stop the US Government and REAL criminals from corrupting computers.



We had some SERIOUS conversations.

>>> AFTERTHOUGHTS ON ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS:


1. The people who were so aggressive did not know me personally, so it was not personal. The ONLY thing people get strongly emotional about are things they FIND INSIDE THEMSELVES. I found some serious empathy for them.

2. Although this AA does brew coffee (I bring my own, so never tasted it), I do not know if the drug caffeine is in it, but no one asks if anyone has had caffeine within 24 hours.

3. Many of the people who get away with speaking participate in the HARDEST drug addiction to break -- nicotine.

The hypocrisy of this is probably beyond their ability to reason, perhaps due to alcohol deterioration of their brains. I will point this out to them, after telling them I did not smoke pot for 24 hours (which I'm sure I can handle -- just to legally be able to speak tomorrow), and then suggest that since I'm 6' 11" and afraid of nothing, why don't they keep their objections to me to themselves -- and I in turn will not bring up the subject again.

I completely forgot that I'm on three "water pills" for blood-pressure issues -- so I'll divulge that as well, but leave the marijuana to between me and my doctor. I only smoke late at night anyway -- since I can't write on the stuff.

* * *




I had HOPED to get off a letter to an attorney who can help me find the right one to SUE and PRESS CHARGES against Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago (and Wells Fargo as well), and Daliah Saper and Jeff Duncan (who had interned with D.A. Benjamin R. David in New Hanover County, NC while I was charged on the EIGHT false charges, now dropped, but moved to work for Dalia Saper while SHE brought LIBEL charges against me WITHOUT LEGALLY SERVING ME, and knowing I was too broke to get to Chicago, tried and convicted me IN ABSENTIA without proving injuries, but got TEN TIMES the asked for $50K, or HALF A MILLION DOLLARS -- as well as my copyright to WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which can now be read for free here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ all postings on my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com (they were foiled because Google/Blogger owns copyright to all their blogs -- NOT the writer, so Google refused to take my blog down), and ALL EMAILS past, present, and FUTURE, having anything to do with these subjects.



Jamie Lee Sutherland, Managing Director of Investmentshttps://home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland



I just checked http://saperlaw.com/blog/, and there have been some CHANGES THERE:




Saper Law has been GUTTED OF LAWYERS!!! Three have left, including Jeff Duncan on far right.


But I bet Law Enforcement can FIND HIM, no???







Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment