Thursday, July 10, 2014

MORE Trouble from Bank of America, Rishi Nair, Daliah Saper -- or SOMEONE!!!


Last night's sunset from my front porch.When I shut down the Windows 7 computer last, Windows Update had a major updating with 10 updates. NOW, my card reader is working. I'm not sure WHAT to make of that!!!



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 2:36 PM. CDT: The six Wells Fargo Advisors regional executives who have been on my email list for over a year, have ALL BLOCKED MY EMAILS for the first time, although two have previously asked to be removed, which I denied.

Their names:

Jamie Dexter
Josh Dunn
David A. Helverson
Christine L. Shaw
Wayne Whited
Jason D. Menke

* * *


But there have been so many peculiarities not only in the way "Testosteroni" ordered it custom made -- without telling me first or asking what I would like that would HELP ME, but the fact that it is HP, a company on the skids known for LAX quality control in recent years, but on top of all of THAT (including the bad "E" key which was bad when it arrived), and that since it was ordered and shipped from the USA, I had no recourse to warranty service in Mexico (and no proof of sale, which Testosteroni was NOT willing to mail me), which I would have had if I had bought it here and gotten my guru to change to English operating system and programs.


Not only that, but like the Windows 8 Toshiba computer that Toshiba authorized repair loaded a 1/2 English, 1/2 Spanish Windows 8.0 and Office Professional that I could NOT register because it required a group leaders ID and special password, so had to have my local guru RELOAD everything a week ago, This HP Windows 7 computer will NOT let me use the HP Security Center -- because to do so I have to authorize it with my Microsoft password, which it claims is INCORRECT, although the password works for everything else Windows. 


If Testosteroni did NOT deliberately have it set up this way, than his befuddlement from injected Testosterone has him so dreamy that others used NAZI MIND CONTROL to suggest he do so.


And then we TRIED to fix the E key, by ordering the two replacement types that HP said are used on this model, one or the other. But this computer was CUSTOM MADE according to Testosteroni's specifications, which he has never shared. And while the parts are small and I have needed and have reading glasses for at least 20 years now, I could work at this with or without my glasses.


And keeping IN CHARACTER, after my recent report of talking with my mother and siblings, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/as-all-people-as-old-as-me-will.html, Testosteroni emailed me about what HE THOUGHT was important, to say my mother needs to order a magnifying glass because HE HAS FOUND that the charging connection to the iPad is so small and it will NOT go in upside-down, you must use a magnifying glass (my response would be if it doesn't go in easily, turn it over). In any case, he has said he doesn't own an iPad, so why all the lies???


But Testosteroni, sitting in his trashed-out apartment in Manhattan and grooving on injected Testosterone for Depression, is somewhere over the rainbow, beating off frequently and imagining scenes, so he bought and shipped a magnifying glass with light, magnifying goggles with light, two pair of tweezers (not needed for this operation, but I use them elsewhere, at least) -- and NONE of that necessary at all.


In his cute little OZ world, I'm surprised he didn't send me a cobbler's leather apron too!!!


A little while ago, I felt compelled to send him this email:


Please do not email me your suggestions. You have NO IDEA what is going on , how much I know about computers, or much about REAL WORLD LIFE. 

Sorry if this sounds strong, but I've had it with your bull shit right now. Like you used to recommend I meet people we both knew were trying to harm me, you are now distracting me from important things.

Clean up your cardboard recycling and mouse-killing apartment (like someone who is NOT depressed -- you just feel good due to Testosterone but act depressed by its definition -- LOOK IT UP!!!) and leave this to me, and enjoy the good beat-off help of the Testosterone that is ILLEGAL to use for depression in every country except the USA BECAUSE IT FUCKS UP MINDS.

Thanks,
Scott

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 12:20 PM, TESTOSTERONI wrote:



My VAIO manual describes formatting a memory stick: go to Computer and click memory stick icon.


But in compensation for my being so BLUNT, I offer this pic of my cats (because Testosteroni has asked me to many times), snuggled in a Costco strawberry flat, and I now have access to my camera's memory card on this computer:






>>> AND NOW, THE SITUATION WITH BANK OF AMERICA:


New info since I sent this email to my accountant in Wilmington, NC:


1. I've already taken care of the banking mentioned below, so I feel comfortable releasing these real figures.

2. I left another message for Cory Yoshito of CEO Law in Chicago. I believe he is actually a one-man bankruptcy lawyer, and may be in court or out all day.

3. I found the paperwork that Bank of America mailed me which includes a copy of the Court Order from RISHI NAIR. They have NEVER sent me a copy of anything from CEO Law, which when I call back later this afternoon, I will INSIST they do -- or straighten out this mess completely.


Hi Teri,

This morning, I found that two checks from you, $500 and $125, had cleared the bank -- as well as the one I mailed them for $125. Great SO FAR!!!

I also have a debit for a Legal Order of $95.08, but otherwise, no money held and all other funds available to me. I checked Cook County Court database, and no new orders since Rishi Nair closed the two attempts to grab money from BoA and Benefits Management a couple of months ago, and gave me the impression, at least, that he had to get a new order to try again. So I called BoA and they claim that this is an order from March 10 and all they can tell me is that I have to call 773-588-1680, which in fact is the number they told me repeatedly in March and it is to lawyer Cory Oshito of CEO Law in Chicago -- the same number Cory said is to an abandoned Chicago building and someone transferred it to his phone and that annoys him. He claimed repeatedly that he never heard of me or my case and even looked my case up on the Cook County database to be certain.

Back then I had to keep insisting that CEO Law was NOT the right lawyer to BoA, and they eventually told me it was really Rishi Nair.

The best they could tell me at BoA is that this is probably an INSTALLMENT on the $501,000.00+ judgement, but they also admit it is from March 10, 2014 -- and again, I right now have over $700.00 in the account and they did not take more -- and ALSO, I've had over $200.00 in the account for a week, and they could easily have taken an old $95.08 charge out of that BEFORE, but mysteriously didn't. 

I told them you had talked to Wilmington branch BoA and set it up as an SSI Disability account, and no other money has been put into it. I asked the BoA rep (they don't let you talk directly with Legal Department so you can't ask follow up questions and generally hold for 15 minutes to get any answer), to get back to Legal and find out more details and why if they already paid Rishi Nair of Nair Law, they are also paying CEO Law. And WHAT ELSE and WHEN have they plans to pay if it is an installment.

I have attempted to call CEO Law and left a message. I will email them if I can find the address, and then try to call them later today, and then call BoA back late today.

In the mean time, I will attempt to draw nearly all money out of the account and keep it close to zero, and hope to have some clarity on this before the weekend. We might have to go back to wire transfers.

My past actions on these things are documented here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/03/rp-this-morning-emanuelobamafox-news.html and also here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/05/rp-beyond-mondo-bizzarro-bob-breck-vs.html . Complicating matters, in an effort to show good faith, I begin falsifying names to hide the guilty, and a couple of months ago I changed Jamie Lee Sutherland's name to "Jed Clampon" sales manager of "Windy City Wazoos", rather than Wells Fargo Advisors exec, and Rishi Nair to "Bob Breck" of Breck Law.


Could life get stranger???


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment