Thursday, July 10, 2014

MORE Lies from Bank of America -- a Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, North Carolina Company!!!


"We were told to lie."




>>> I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO BoA AND RISHI NAIR:


Bank of America rep Elizabeth had me hold while she spoke with the Legal Department just now -- so I could NOT ask follow up questions, as is their usual policy. They said they WILL NOT mail me a second Court Order from CEO Law, which they insisted this morning they had. They DID mail me a copy of the one from Rishi Nair of Nair Law, LLC in Chicago.


They told me this morning, the new charge of yesterday for $95.08 is probably an installment of the $501,000.00+ Bank of America's Legal Department said they are charged to collect, but they did NOT clarify if this is true this afternoon -- nor did they explain why they waited a week after I had plenty in my account to cover it, or WHAT kinds of further installments toward a HALF MILLION DOLLARS they intend to deduct and send to CEO Law -- or is that Nair Law???


This afternoon, they gave me the number 312-375-1573, which Bank of America claimed this afternoon is a number for Illinois State "claims enforcement" or similar, rather than CEO Law or Nair Law, LLC, both private practice attorneys.


312-375-1573 is, in fact, not to an Illinois agency, but the listed phone number of Nair Law, LLC, Chicago.


I demanded that Bank of America send me a written description of their logic or copy of Court Order(s), but the rep insisted THEY WOULD DO NO SUCH THING.


I feel I will have to SUE Bank of America too -- Lordy, this is getting muy complicado, no???


I tried to call Rishi Nair, but had to leave him a voice-mail too, so I await calls or emails from both Cory Yoshito of CEO Law and Rishi Nair of Nair Law.


And ALL OF THIS is just to shut me up and keep people from finding out that Barack Obama is homosexual, primarily -- LOL!!!



Barack Obama Gay Quotes Best Quotes Of All Time

(Too bad this seems photo-shopped -- especially noses on up -- but this one was from a blog -- NOT the press. Do your own research, but GOOD LUCK if from the USA!!!)


It's BEEN in the foreign press since summer 2012!!!


Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment