Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Hope This Pleases SOMEONE (nearly anyone will do)!!!









>>> ADDED @ 1:12 PM, CDTMy GMAIL was just shut down for an unspecified period of time -- this the FIRST TIME I've been denied email by the NSA/CIA in over half a year -- and this after I emailed the LEAST number of emails (only five coming back blocked, when 100 is their published threshold to shut down email).


I guess I hit a NERVE, no???


Also,

1."Roberto Alvarez" is gonna get HIS pleasurable comeuppance if he continues to tease me sexually (calls it his "unicorn's horn"!!!).

2. NO, I will NOT take Skip WatkinsRepublican candidate for New Hanover County (Wilmington), NC Commissioner off my email list. I WILL TAKE OFF NO POLITICIANS OR PUBLIC FIGURES!!!

3. David A. Helverson is the LAST Wells Fargo executive I will remove. To get any more removed, Wells FargoJamie Lee Sutherland, or Saper Law must COMPENSATE ME FIRST.

4. BIZARRE that the US Army War College thanks me for removing them and simultaneously commits a MAJOR grammar error. I wasn't aware I had removed them, and if the attachment they sent, "SMIME.p7s", which is labeled "unclassified" is for me to read, SEND THE TEXT IN THE BODY OF AN EMAIL. Does someone think I TRUST the US Government -- LOL!!!



* * *


>>> EMAIL SENT TO AN OLD FRIEND THIS MORNING. I will add clarity and comments (in red -- and similarly indicated), as well as links, so that it is more understandable. Please parden my "Southern Religiosity" -- it's a lot of FUN:


Rafael,

I wanted you to know right away, that I decided this morning to "scrub" you, the Czech doctor Andatti Wagner-Gooch, and his employer, Opaciti, out of my blog (or rather, correct the names). Our relationship was like a slow-motion train wreck, but whatever you have gone through, you are promoting your artwork again, the objective sign of greater spiritual health and a life back on track, and I have never meant to harm you -- just tell my story.

I accept half the blame, but do not demand you acknowledge anything. I've always told the truth about our dealings, but when we met in 1991, I had recently completed "punishment" for trying to report the major narcotics operation in Stone Mountain Park, and on trumped up charges of Trespass, had been stuck in jail for a total of 15 weeks until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus, forced a trial and pleaded nolo contendere. I then was on house-arrest probation for a year, and forced to take a drug meant to give me chemical lobotomy. 

Dekalb County Court Database was CHANGED 2.5 years ago to REMOVE my conviction by CORRUPTED Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter (I still have original paperwork that she signed with my nolo CONVICTION, and prescribed punishment -- Judge Hunter now on Dekalb SUPERIOR Court) from 1990, and ALSO to show that American Express, who had gotten a $25,000.00 judgement against me in August 2010 in absentia, now shows DISMISSED, and it has been a long while since I blogged about how when I confronted Christal Presley (good friends with Sean Hannity and his wife who helped in getting me the bogus publishing contract), about her LIES and her false Atlanta newspaper feature story, then book and fake non-profit to help those with PTSD, so within TWENTY MINUTES of my confronting Christal, AMEX robo-called me, cutting my credit limit by $24,000.00, leaving $243.00 available, and THAT in 2010 when I still had a PERFECT credit record for twenty years (since 1990) -- and in Georgia, robo-calls by banks are illegal on Sunday and after 9:00 PM, BOTH of which applied. Christal just wanted to show me what kind of forces I was up against.



Click to read the full thing. This screen capture on Sept. 9, 2012 shows the AMEX case open, because if that record had not been later changed, you could follow the link and see I was CONVICTED on August 26, 2010, but had NOT yet been served nor penalty paid.


And in a screen capture I just made, you can see the AMEX matter is DISMISSED, BACK-DATED to August 26, 2010!!!








Me, Christal Presley, her boyfriend Sunil Vishnu-something-long, who ALSO confronted Christal with her lies, and was forced to give up his mid-level Coca-Cola executive job, and flee home to India, and their "mentoree", whom the social agency took away from them since they ignored him for long periods of time.


An earlier account of Christal and American Expresshttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/christal-presley-at-work.html


PROOF POSITIVE that CNN co-operates with the NAZIs in the US Government -- I contacted CNN several times to explain how easily Christal Presley could be proven to be a LIAR about her father's PTSD, but they told me to go to HELL!!! Their online story ran AT THE TOP of CNN online for two or three days: http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/04/us/veteran-daughter-ptsd/


Then, CNN DOUBLED-DOWN on their traitorous lies and ran an excerpt!!!: http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/08/us/ptsd-vietnam-journey-home/


* * *

None of this had anything to do with you, Rafael, but in 1991, feeling like the biggest failure that ever lived (I was working as a fund-raiser for the Fraternal Order of Police, a sorry plight too), and taking a drug that reinforced my feelings of failure, your tales of all the high-falutin people you knew and/or gossiped about made me think you might be my path back to some kind of connection with "movers and shakers", so I overlooked some things, like your racism. My point is not to "put you down" further, but my goal in modifying my blog will be to make you unrecognizable, but allow what I experienced to remain. I think it is an important lesson to me -- I mean I had to be in bad shape to participate too.

We are BOTH past that time -- and I hope we both learn our lessons from it. I will also remove all photos of you and images of your work.

If you want to respond with accusations toward me, it will not change my course of action. I'm not doing this because of what you do or don't deserve, I'm doing it because I don't want to harm someone who did not materially harm me. This is different than what happened with Mark LaFont, a boyfriend who even admitted he was given a piece of paper saying he should date me -- and years later I discovered he had lived adjacent to my cousin who married a Jew and he had some involvement in her troubles too, my mother eventually killing my uncle because he allowed that marriage -- and with help of the US Veterans Hospital in Mississippi -- double-dose Lithium, which my mother's previous notes show she KNEW caused chemically induced diabetes, which he died of. It is also different from my partners in Cape May, NJ, one of whose mothers actually believed she had arranged a marriage between me and her daughter via my mother. Those people I have the fondest memories of because of our five years as business partners, and most of that time as roommates, made for far more good than bad.

Details of how my mother murdered her brother -- and how I reported this to CNN: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html

Anyway, carry on with your life and you shall be free from my bringing up the unfortunate parts of the past of YOUR life. I had meant to write short and then write separately for blog, but I ran on -- probably because this really is to YOU more than the public -- so I will include this on blog and perhaps more elucidation -- after I figure out what fake names to give you and yours. I will copy a few here as witnesses to my intention.

And thank you for not answering my last -- your silence made THIS much easier -- LOL!!!

Scott


>>> AND NOW, I must get to SCRUBBING THE BLOG!!!





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment