Thursday, July 10, 2014

After Settling Down a Bit . . .





>>> IN ANOTHER MATTER, I stopped at the art gallery where Sonny (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), exhibited, and even though it was not open, I saw through the glass door three areas that always have his masks on the wall -- and none were there. I assume since I saw his common law wife Tanya Castro selling jewelry on the Malecon a week ago -- also selling no masks -- that Sonny has abandoned her and their child and fled Puerto Vallarta. 


Sonny had been a butcher for the Son Kings gang in New York City, cutting up bodies so they could be disposed of easily, convicted of OTHER drug mafia crimes and given 25 years in US Maximum Security Prisons, but was released after 11 years to Puerto Vallarta to protect narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for the CIA. He's a Colombian native and citizen, but has no passport or real ID.




Martin Jacobo, a gay prostitute who also does scanky white women of a certain age, and Sonny, two years ago.






* * *


>>> LETTER OF A POSSIBLE EXPLANATION:


Hi Accountant -- they really got me by surprise with this new charge -- and even though Bank of America can't seem to give me a straight story, I might have figured it out -- and a couple things else to discuss that I'll keep brief.

Looking back at my balance, right after they sent Rishi Nair the amount they promised ($616.00+, which included about $35 from savings, an account they then closed) and freed my account, I had a positive balance of $95.08 due to your sending one check for $125.00 before you stopped), exactly what they took overnight last night, and called a service charge. They state plainly that their charge to deal with a Citation is $100.00, which they did charge me back in March -- and only once.

So perhaps they are on some kind of inexplicable delay system, and really DO have some kind of obligation to keep sending money to Rishi Nair until he's gotten all $501,090.11 (exact amount of judgment). Well GOOD LUCK ON THAT!!!

But I just read through the cover-sheet from BoA and the two-page "Citation Notice" that BoA mailed me and there are some peculiarities. For one thing, Bank of America states plainly and ONLY that "CEO LAW, LLC at 773-588-1680" (and that is the phone number that Mr. Oshito of CEO told me is to the abandoned building in Chicago that transfers to his office) is the contact and who served the Citation, while the Citation itself, has the CORRECT info for Nair Law, LLC, including phone number, and NO reference to CEO Law at all.

Perhaps BoA has a bug in their software that got "CEO LAW" stuck in their electronic craw and EVERYTHING out of Cook County Courts is showing up using that name and WEIRD phone number. But that error of name of serving law firms coupled with phone in abandoned building smells like a rat.

Also, in reading the Citation, the question is: "#2. Is this an IRA account? Or have all of the deposits made during the past 90 days been electronically deposited and identified as exempt Social Security, Unemployment Compensation, Public Assistance, Veteran's Benefits, Pension or Retirement or by a source drawing from any other statutory exemptions?  Yes or No."

So according to this, SSI Disability payments not only have to be ONLY WHAT IS DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT (which is now true), but have to be deposited ELECTRONICALLY. So your sending actual checks would not seem to qualify. Is there any way you can send money electronically to BoA and properly mark it?

What did BoA tell you when you went to see them about this? I know you said you set it up. And other places I have seen different rules including that it is OK to mix funds with exempt as long as the Bank knows the difference -- and even BoA told me once by phone that is OK and THEY will be able to separate them, so this seems written TOO STRICTLY, but maybe the Federal Law is applied differently in Illinois.


I'll get back in touch with BoA tomorrow, tell them how the number $95.08 (CORRECTED LATER: this shows as 
07/09/2014
 so a Legal Order that has a DIFFERENT transaction number than was used in March on all debits associated with this, so this MUST be a second Citation -- you would THINK!!!), made sense to me, and see if I can get a better answer out of them tomorrow. Meanwhile, I have copied this to Rishi Nair so he gets it right away, and will call CEO Law tomorrow, since I am too lazy to use his online form now. I have nothing to hide, and I'm sure they are working any tricks they know how to work already.

Thanks for your help,
Scott


>>> MORE INFO ON BANK OF AMERICA FROM THE MOTLEY FOOL!!!





Here's Why People Hate Bank of America

It's fair to say that Bank of America (NYSE: BAC  ) is the pariah of the banking world. It found itself at the bottom of the heap in a J.D. Power survey of mortgage customers; it was the worst-performing bank on last year's American Customer Satisfaction Index; and the industry publication American Banker recently announced that it has the lousiest reputation among both customers and non-customers of any large lender in the country.

But I was nevertheless surprised at the outpouring of vitriol that our readers heaped on the nation's second-largest bank by assets in a series of articles that I've written of late. In one detailing allegations of abuse under the 2009 Home Affordable Modification Program, or HAMP, readers lambasted the bank for a multitude of slights. "If [Bank of America] were a person it would be in prison," one reader noted. "I hate that my mortgage was sold to these scumbags," says another. And a third expressed the opinion that "[Bank of America] should be shut down for fraud and cheat."





Have you seen enough???


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment