Friday, July 4, 2014

A WHOPPER for the Fourth of July!!!





I had REALLY thought I would finally write the second most influential spiritual teacher to me, today, Rev. Paul Gonyea, but I keep delaying that because I've not been comfortable with my apparent need to ALSO tell him off!!!

And then I thought I might write Justin LaNasa, who appears to be at least as crazy as me but from the RIGHT side of the highway, but what I REALLY have wanted to do for a long time is spell out very clearly the STRANGEST of my experiences -- which CANNOT be explained by physical science -- and if anyone can commit me to a NUT HOUSE, more power to them!!!


I've decided to do ALL THREE (contracting the first two).



>>> SO HERE GOES (preceded by two instances of Liberal Hypocricy -- so Conservatives don't feel I pick only on them):

1.

I have found my former Congresswoman to be undisciplined in her "scatter-shot everywhere" approach to exposing problems, making focused effectiveness impossible, but she brings up MANY important points:
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 


2.

I thought this was going to be about Al Gore, whose family made most of their money STRIP-MINING Appalachia, running the LEAST energy-efficient farm in Tennessee, and INVENTING the Internet(s), but it's not -- it is about ANOTHER hypocritical Liberal, instead!!!:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/05/us/politics/prominent-environmentalist-helped-fund-coal-projects.html?_r=0
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 



>>> IN THE MATTER OF REV. PAUL GONYEA:




Paul Gonyea was assistant minister to my greatest teacher, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz at the Atlanta Church of Religious Science (the denomination Kennedy had been President of for eight years), and took over local church (only), leadership when Kennedy retired in the late 1990s. His speaking skills were honed by a coach who sculpted his writing skills well -- but that gradually wore off.

Now, Paul was in many ways the type person I get along best with: seemingly purely heterosexual (so not as likely to have advertent or inadvertent ties to the Drug Mafia which ruled so many gay establishments then and now and supplied all the party drugs for a FABULOUS TIME), and he had graduated from the US Air Force Academy, which I represented in ad sales for their yearbook, POLARIS https://www.facebook.com/pages/USAFA-Yearbook/109272449184190.

As readers know, my boss at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Patrick Stansbury:




 . . . has been BUSTED for marijuana simple possession, selling, and most recently DISTRIBUTING, three times in recent years. He also poses as a female on SECOND LIFE, a virtual world on the internet, to play with men's hearts. And here is what he did to me (part of it): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html.

And Patrick ALSO distributed all the drugs coming in on US Air Force planes to Maxwell AFB in Alabama where we had THREE legitimate advertising contracts -- a Narco-Ring set up with the help of my parents, Newt Gingrich, and former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, and later protected by the HUGE CIA presence that Bill Clinton established in the town of Stone Mountain. And I saw Patrick exchanging packets of cash with former Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder (who even once threatened my life), in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA, many times in the 1990s.

BACK TO PAUL GONYEA:

I have no idea if Paul ever met my first cousin George Meyer's now long-time "refuses to marry him" lover, Susan Grant, who stayed at the Air Force Academy EIGHT YEARS after graduating -- TO "CHRISTIANIZE IT"!!!



Susan Grant, Jan (Meyer) Opperman--now Larsen, and me at the 2009 Meyer Family Reunion, at Greg Lernihan's (married to my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan), Indiana lake house -- Greg having founded https://www.convergint.com/, one of the nation's LARGEST Internet Security companies dedicated to supplying the CIA with anything about your company they care to know.



Greg Lernihan


My mother, first identified in 1990 by top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta to be America's TOP literal NAZI, arranged for many Meyer cousins and spouses to win BIG in business, not just Greg Lernihan, but Susan Grant is FOUNDER of the "Outer-Space Romance" genre -- and a TOP SELLERhttp://susangrant.com/blog/about/, Susan was not only the THIRD female to graduate the Air Force Academy and a best selling author, she is the first female full pilot of 747s for United Airlines.

My first cousin Karen (Meyer) -- husband's last name is unknown -- who with her husband won a HUGE Lottery prize and REFUSED to pay off the considerable money they owed Jan (Meyer) Opperman, Larsen, BECAUSE HER FIRST HUSBAND WAS A JEW, and I have been in contact with Drew Griffin on how my mother with the VA Hospital in Lower Mississippi murdered my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS because he allowed Jan to marry a Jew: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html .

More on that Meyer Family Reunionhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html

By contrast, my mother made sure that with the daily beatings and constant screaming that we were not worth SHIT (a word she, a devout Catholic would not actually use), made certain that my siblings and I never rose to develop our talents very well, although she DID make certain that Jane paired up with a non-sexual "boyfriend" in Michegan, who paid for MOST of Jane's new full-sized SUV, bought her giant TV, and takes her on two, two-week junkets around the world per year, AND had my nephew Connor Michael Kenan engaged to Bebe Rebozo's multi-yachted next-door neighbor, but fortunately THAT fell apart.

Most now know that Bebe Rebozo's and Richard Nixon's hand-written explicit love notes were published 1.5 years ago -- Bebe sneaking into the White House on a fake name by a back door. He had formerly been Howard Hughes' long term male lover.



J. Edgar Hoover, another closet case homosexual, might have introduced Bebe to Richard.


Well, I got seriously side-tracked, but the BEST THING Paul Gonyea ever said to me was one day about 2004 before services when I was helping Mary Kritz set up the books sales tables, he and his then assistant minister Chuck, told me I should just go OFF the Lithium I was then on for about 24 years -- something I could not accept then (nor was I yet ready to do it), but was CORRECT!!!

The political maneuvering when Paul was still married to Leslie and had put his lover, Ursula Lentine http://www.ursulalentine.com/ on the Board at the re-named Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta http://slc-atlanta.org/ (now dedicated to money-making and political correctness and female SECURITY), WHILE rumors of embezzlement of church funds swirled thickly, disgusted me. Today, Paul is co-Pastor of Center for Spiritual Living Midtown, http://www.cslmidtown.org/, with David Barrett, a man whose integrity I NEVER trusted at all!!!


 And Ursula Lentine is Youth Minister there -- LOL!!!



>>> IN THE MATTER OF JUSTIN LANASA, Wilmington, North Carolina:

Since writing my most previous post, Justin has also "Liked" my last comment on his thread about how we homos appreciate the coordination of colors of the roots of his up-rooted pine and his house's Halloween Color Scheme. I'm gonna leave it there for now, as the last item is more important.


>>> OK, MY CRAZIEST EXPERIENCES:


1. My senior year at Denison University, I had a "Triumvirate of Dreams", one each night for three nights. I first visited hell (being trapped in a pattern of behavior and feeling powerless to change it), then heaven (which I don't remember), and finally going out in pursuit of the HOLY GRAIL!!!

Later, I dreamt I was leading a flying bunch of people over a Middle Ages village of misery, where odd people were being gassed through a system of reeds secured to their nostrils. I led my friends in a flying phalanx like migrating geese, as the villagers threw rotten fruit at us, we just out of range. I heard "the voice of God" call to me that he would always protect me and not to worry.

2. When I was in college, home the summer before my senior year, my mother confided that she has ALWAYS KNOWN I would be the one of her children to do something important one day -- part of the reason I honor her today for being so BAD, I learned how to fight mostly from all her challenges.

3. Beginning in Cape May about 1975, people have every 8 - 15 years come up to me, with intent, although I did not know them, to say that I would eventually give info that ends corruption in the USA, then spreading worldwide. I had NO IDEA what they were talking about, and never really believed them -- but I HAVE remembered most of these incidents.


One was a man who crossed Peachtree Battle Park in Atlanta, first asking my name, and when I said Kenan, he began by saying that I HAVE THE KEY. In 2001, on my first trip to Florence, Italy, in the bar upstairs in the municipal market, old Italian men who spoke no English, began treating me like I was Jesus Christ returned. An interpreter was called, and it was explained that they could see my "aura" (Chuck Pritchard of Cape May and Whale's Tale claimed to see auras too, and once told me mine was strong and purple), and they wanted to buy me drinks. I accepted two drinks of ancient traditional Roman herbal liquors.

4 Perhaps the STRANGEST THING was the "visions" in late 2009 and early 2010 in which Jackie Kennedy Onassis appeared in a flat pointed oval ringed with licks of flame, like a painting of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Sometimes JFK was silent, smiling behind her, TWICE John F. Kennedy, Jr. came on his own -- once as John-John, once as an adult, and one time the entire line of dead US Presidents paraded by flat and in sepia tone, ending in George Washington in a Roman toga, clacking his false teeth and laughing.


I'm tired and it's late, so google in my blog if you want to know what any of them told me.


I always knew that the "visions" were NOT part of physical reality -- and COULD be just something I projected subconsciously. But what I learned from Jackie Onassis by some sort of direct, subconscious, non-verbal communication, kept me SAFE and was TRUE (despite my not knowing too much of what it was).

Well, in my life so far, I have certainly proved that Truth is stranger than Fiction. And if you think I should be committed to a Nut House, that's fine, but I should warn you, MANY have tried in recent years and NONE have been able to.


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment