Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Tale in Three Emails, Including to Commander Major General William E. Rapp of USAWC (and NO tail has been violated)!!!


Believe it or not, Justin LaNasa is having MORE troubles!!!




Having spent more than I expected on the first two, I will save the last (to Commander Rapp), for the next posting -- especially since I still have to write it -- and Major General Rapp LAST held the position of "Chief Army Legislative Liaison" (LOBBYIST TO CONGRESS for the Army), so I have to sharpen my wordsmithery skills, first, no???



>>> EMAIL TO RAPHAEL, ANDATTI WAGNER-GOOCH, AND OPACITI:


Greetings Rafael:

I apologize that more pressing matters have prevented me from removing as much of you and yours from my blog as quickly as I would like to, but all HAS been removed from postings in July, and I will complete the project at my earliest convenience -- whether or not you help out. But it WOULD go a lot faster if you just sent me links to at least my most offensive postings, and then I could quickly take those out.

That was what Jamie Lee Sutherland did -- although in the end, he double-crossed me. I doubt any of you would bother suing me since "on the books", I already owe Jamie over a half million dollars with income of $14,000.00 +/- per year from SSI Disability -- which SUPPOSEDLY can't be touched, although Jamie's lawyers DID manage to get about $700.00 of that money from me. And of course your claiming you checked with "every psychiatrist (you) know" and they calling me insane, is NOT the way to set me up as "consciously liable for my actions" -- a better strategy next time, no???

I've got a bone to pick this morning with the Commander of the US Army War College in Carlisle Barracks, PA -- a school I represented in ad sales 1993 - 2010. And it MIGHT be a fun email that I soon write -- STAY TUNED!!!

Also, the Tennessee Williams estate-funded Sewanee Writers Conference including my NOT-blood-relative Randall Kenan teaching,




http://sewaneewriters.org/faculty, began this week, http://www.tullahomanews.com/?p=25449, and things are HEATING UP with an announcement today of a major TENNESSEE WILLIAMS FILM FESTIVAL in NYC, coordinated with the release of John Lahr's TENNESSEE WILLIAMS: MAD PILGRIMAGE OF THE FLESH on Sept.26, so my plate is quite full at the moment.


Not surprising, is that the ENTIRE TOP STAFF of John Lahr's Georges Borchardt Literary Agencyhttp://gbagency.com/ is LECTURING at Sewanee's Conference that is going on now: Georges, Anne, and Valerie -- all surnamed BORCHARDThttp://sewaneewriters.org/conference/attendees/lecturers


But "those in the know", know that NOT ONLY do the Borchardts represent John Lahr, but they ALSO represent the BULK of Tennessee Williams' RIGHTS that Sewanee and the Episcopal Church STOLE from Harvard University after murdering Tennessee Williams with help of the Republican Party and CIA.


GEORGES BORCHARDT, INC. has a VESTED INTEREST in continuing this FRAUD!!!




Thomas Keith, a Mr. Mancilla, and the former publisher of Alyson Books, Don Weise -- who NEVER meant to publish my book.


Thomas and Don have LONG worked in tandem!!! If you click the image to blow it up, you see this is time-stamped 2005.



And we will SEE if Thomas Elliot Keith (former editor of all things Williams for New Directions Press), and John Uecker (who MURDERED Tennessee Williams for them -- probably by smothering him with a pillow), were CORRECT when they both told me in fall of 2009, that the Episcopal Church has all the evidence of married John Lahr having a lot of sexual affairs with men -- and will use that to BLACKMAIL him to cover their crimes.


-- and JUST NOW I see that Georges Borchardt Agency DOES NOT list John Lahr's Williams bio on their main listing of upcoming releases -- WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? (It can be found buried on Lahr's own page).


Perhaps there's been some INTERNAL DISCORD!!!


All best,
Scott



"Hello?!?!? What's THAT?!?!?"




>>> MY REPLY TO HANK THOMAS (kept simple):


Dear Mr. Thomas,

I always wonder what's up when a person ends a question with a period, rather than a question mark. and googling your name and address, I see you are running for New Hanover County Commissioner on the Republican ticket -- LOL!!! Nice try for a FAST ONE!!!




Lies, lies, lies -- that seems all the Republicans (and many Democrats -- especially in Wilmington, NC like where you are), are up to -- and I see ALSO that you were on radio with Curtis Wright very recently. Curtis has the HONOR of being the very first North Carolina media person I got into a KNOCK-DOWN, DRAGGED-OUT verbal fight with back in 2011, when I lived (mostly homeless) in Wilmington. Please be sure to give him my REGARDS!!!

Also, in the news of ILM this week, I see the Secretary of the New Hanover County Commissioners, Sheila Schult, has RESIGNED at the Commissioners' request (I THANK Scott Spickey for all the ILM news he sends out of town -- and even the country!!!: http://www.wwaytv3.com/2014/07/21/new-hanover-county-clerk-resigns), and then on Facebook feed of my "pal", Justin LaNasa, the common Tattoo Parlorist who ran Republican for Mayor of Wilmington in 2011 and got a third of the vote, is now in NEW trouble -- and not just from letting Brian Berger (the JAILED Commissioner of New Hanover County), stay at his retreat in western NC where he was captured by the Law surrounded by Justin's collection of minor and MAJOR weapons, apparently for the upcoming, Republican-sponsored RACE WAR!!!


Details can be found 1/3 the way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/06/rp-what-on-earth.html


I still don't know what all happened, but here is the action from Facebook:



To the star news
I am very tired of seeing false statements being printed about me so keep it up and I will sue the star news you the writer and your editor for defamation of character among other things .I suggest you proof your articles before you print them any more false statements and my lawyer will be contacting all involved. try me ! Justin LaNasa

Well, I suppose I could have just said "sorry" -- but that doesn't seem it would have been enough.

Scott



On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Hank Thomas wrote:


Scott,

Do you mind removing me for (sic) your email list since I’m not a public official. 

Thanks

Hank Thomas


>>> ADDED NOTE: Mr. Thomas wrote back saying he LOST the primary -- but according to WWAY TV-3, he's STILL CAMPAIGNING (for other Republicans).


Well SOMEONE has to re-claim the TRUE Kenan Heritage, no???



Liberty Hall, "The Ancestral Home of the Kenans" is in Kenansville, North Carolina and open to the public most days.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment